Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    I would just like to impart this short piece:

Ada's "death" scene is the most retarded, flatulent bullshit I've ever witnessed.

What the fuck were they thinking? I mean really. She gets smacked into a wall, and not even hard. Would it have been so hard to just have her get brutalized like she did in RE2? Her injuries in Death's Door really aren't justified by what I just saw. What the fuck. Just... what the fuck. Pointless re-modelling of certain areas also pisses me off. The escape train in RE2 being a primary example.
    Don't forget the kiss.

IN FIRST PERSON.

I was sitting there, and I just yelled, "Really?!"

But I guess at least she didn't say that she fell in love with Leon, and was instead only kissing him for saving her life earlier. That's a bit more reasonable, but it still could have been handled so much better. Personally, I was kind of hoping they had removed it entirely. Oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
      Then they could of just made them into boss fights, or at least a side-scenario for the Wesker/Alexia fight.
      Well, they didn't. . . So we just have to play original RE2 and CV. They are still awesome, and will allways be. Although a remake of RE2 would be nice. Full one with awesome 1080p graphics and pre-rendered backgrounds. With pre-rendered backgrounds they can easily do it 1080p. Imagine how detailed and beautiful it will be. But chances of this happening are 1 out of 3 million.

Comment

• OK so anyone who's beaten the game which of the three scenarios is the best?

Comment

• Any word on Krauser's sub-scenario? Do we know what his thoughts and motivations are, or his arm?
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            I would just like to impart this short piece:

Ada's "death" scene is the most retarded, flatulent bullshit I've ever witnessed.

What the fuck were they thinking? I mean really. She gets smacked into a wall, and not even hard. Would it have been so hard to just have her get brutalized like she did in RE2?
            Well, in RE2 she was also only thrown into the power thing; however I must agree that in RE2 the whole scene looked more brutal and more threating. In RE2 it was obvious that Ada was saving Leon's life while risking her own, here it was all ruined when she looked down on Mr X saying that he's another failure :/.

Overall, I've only seen Ada's death scene and I must say that the scene from RE2, with those old graphics and characters waving their arms around had a lot more emotions. And yes, kissing scene in first person was a major bummer. I mean really? RE2 was the second (or first, I don't remember) game with polygonal kissing scene and now they couldn't do a proper kissing scene with all those fancy CGI?

Also, is Ada really voiced by Sally? She sounds so odd in this scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
              Well, in RE2 she was also only thrown into the power thing; however I must agree that in RE2 the whole scene looked more brutal and more threating. In RE2 it was obvious that Ada was saving Leon's life while risking her own, here it was all ruined when she looked down on Mr X saying that he's another failure :/.

Overall, I've only seen Ada's death scene and I must say that the scene from RE2, with those old graphics and characters waving their arms around had a lot more emotions. And yes, kissing scene in first person was a major bummer. I mean really? RE2 was the second (or first, I don't remember) game with polygonal kissing scene and now they couldn't do a proper kissing scene with all those fancy CGI?

Also, is Ada really voiced by Sally? She sounds so odd in this scene.
              I thought I was imagining things. She sounded so different... Maybe it's because the audio is very low quality on Youtube.

And that comment "another Umbrella failure" is wrong. He's one of the best Umbrella B.O.W.s and she should know it. Instead of talking crap why not just shoot it? But no, she has to stand and wait for it to hit her.

Comment

• Holy cow, the SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!!!

Yesterday everything was so positive and today I get online and see this shit-storm has been unleashed!
                The People have turned... the reviewers have turned!!!

I've been avoiding all the spoilers for months but I couldn't help reading most of what's been posted (though I havn't watched trailers, gameplay or screen shots).
                I hope more of you people now understand why I've always been against the remaking of RE2. Yes, it would be great if they treated it like they did when remaking the original game but I've always feared it would end up more like UC and now DSC. They would change too much and or make strange and stupid choices. Imagine how angry everybody would be then.
                At least with UC and DSC we can just put the changes aside and say it's just a 'retelling'. They change stuff to fit the on rails, arcade shooter style of game... (at least, that's how I see it)

Despite what I've read here, I'm still very much looking forward to getting and playing the game. I'm not gonna judge or hate on the game until I play it (I might really like it).

This might seem like a trivial question but is there a calibration screen? (a screen that allows you to correct your Wiimote's aim, for people who want to use a gun-shell or zapper. It would be handy to have the Wiimote actually aim where you point it)

Comment

• How's the camera work? Is it really nausea-inducing, or is it just the bastardized canon that makes you want to vomit?

Comment

• What the hell, Capcom? What the hell?

According to Wesker's character profile, he injected himself with the T-Virus before being impaled by the Tyrant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                      How's the camera work? Is it really nausea-inducing, or is it just the bastardized canon that makes you want to vomit?
                      From what I've seen, if you ever played a fast paced FPS game you will never notice the shaky cam. If you can play FPS fast without nausea, then you're in for a ride...

Comment

• So they've pretty much ignored RE5 ;D

Comment

• huh? but.....but....but it was Progenitor, wasn't?
                          Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                            What the hell, Capcom? What the hell?

According to Wesker's character profile, he injected himself with the T-Virus before being impaled by the Tyrant.
                            Holy Jesus F**k!!!! Wow, what a twist... Goodbye RE5 canon. Does it say T-virus or variation of it?

Comment

• I guess Wesker was the perfect Tyrant, after all. That explains his strength, minus the claw.
                              Last edited by Wesker_101; 11-17-2009, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Just the plain ol' T-Virus.

Comment

Working...
                                X