Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeahokbanned
    replied
    By the logic that Wesker's meagre appearance in this game was a provocation against his fans, the lack of any particular character in any game could be considered an even greater affront against their particular fans. Wesker has had his time. Let it go.
    Last edited by yeahokbanned; 12-01-2009, 06:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ValentineLover
    replied
    ^^Completly right
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by ValentineLover; 11-30-2009, 03:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Zombie
    replied
    Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
    the other thing that really got me anoyed was Alexia's voice Actress she sounded like a 12 year old
    I'm pretty sure that was intentional (either that or she was the only character in the entire game with screwed up voice). You can notice that in DSC Alexia sounds and acts like a girl, like she's still in the same age she was before her long sleep.
    Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 11-30-2009, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sephiroth
    replied
    Well i've beaten the game first time around on hard mode I will say Spoiler:
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 11-30-2009, 03:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Det. Beauregard
    replied
    I also preferred the "bad" ending. More emotion in it by far, even if Spoiler:
    dies in such a ridiculous way.

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    Woo! Just finished the game! I loved it!

The last fight with Spoiler:
    was great! Albeit really, (EDIT: REALLY, REAAAALY) ridiculous.

I obtained the bad ending, but I really like it. Someone said that if Spoiler:
    died, Spoiler:
    death would've been for nothing. That's true.
    Though, the bad ending is more emotional. And, it's leaves less of a bad taste in my mouth than if Spoiler:

Just my opinion, though.
    Last edited by Ray; 11-28-2009, 02:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ValentineLover
    replied
    Spoiler:

Leave a comment:

• Archelon
    replied
    Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
    Also - do we now assume from the comment from Leon at the end of Javier that Krauser's arm is a result of the T-Veronica virus? And that despite him succuming to Las Plagas (Ada mentions that in her Report) it doesn't control him like the others as a result of Veronica being within arm?
    Krauser wasn't infected with the T-Veronica Virus. As far as we know, he wasn't infected with anything, and if he was, it would have been the T-Virus, because Hilda was created using the T-Virus, not the T-Veronica.

The reason he wasn't controlled could be because of experimentation performed on him by Wesker and The Organization. Or maybe the tissue sample The Organization acquired was from Krauser's plaga (only removing the plaga entirely from his body would have killed him), and since that tissue sample contained the organ the plagas used for hearing the necessary frequencies for being controlled, it could be something as simple as the fact that his plaga no longer had ears, basically speaking. So it wouldn't be able to hear the frequencies emitted by Saddler's staff, or Saddler himself if he could emit those same frequencies.
    Last edited by Archelon; 11-28-2009, 11:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ValentineLover
    replied
    ^^sadly most sure she will
    Spoiler:

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    I just saw the bad ending of 'Operation: Javier' at Project Umbrella *THANK YOU!!!!* and I have to say, I'd rather have that ending canon. It just made more sense, with Spoiler:
    It was heartbreaking.

But, she'll probably be stored in the same cabinet along with Billy, Rebecca, Sherry, etc., and be forgotten.
    I absolutely hope not.
    Last edited by Ray; 11-28-2009, 10:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sephiroth
    replied
    Im up to chapter 6 on Game of Oblivion on hard mode so fair the game is still fun but hard mode aint that hard really is there another mode once I beat the game I really need a challenge if not I'll all restart the game and not upgrade any of my wepons.

Leave a comment:

• [STARS]TyranT
    replied
    Yeah also don't forget - the events of this game do not over-write the original events. Javier is the only thing that's canonical regarding this title.

Also - do we now assume from the comment from Leon at the end of Javier that Krauser's arm is a result of the T-Veronica virus? And that despite him succuming to Las Plagas (Ada mentions that in her Report) it doesn't control him like the others as a result of Veronica being within arm?
    Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 11-28-2009, 05:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
    You are right! that is sooo true! I think the developers didn't think out very well the plot elements.
    Since i am a type of "Wesker fan", I must say they did something similar in Game of oblivion Spoiler:
    Chris's bio say he meet Wesker at Rockford island, it's not shown in the game but Chris already know about Wesker from beginning of the last CVX chapter, that's why Wesker wrote "I won this game"

Leave a comment:

• Kei_M
    replied
    Originally posted by ValentineLover View Post
    Oh yes, could you imagine that: "Serve me, no I think that everyones else is her" *heel get stuck and she falls to the floor on her face like a idiot, then she rises up* ermm, what were we doing...

Also in RE2 didnt Chris leave a note to Claire, I think that it was a file

EDIT: It was Chris diary, which also appears in DSC
    That would be the greatest addition to Alexia's character. "YOU ARE NOT WORTH OF IT'S POWAAAA*trips* AAA~~~"

I know it appears in the game and all, but in the context of the story...I doubt Chris would hide a note to Claire behind some destructible enviroment hoping she'd break it apart and find it.

I was really looking forward to a slightly emotional cutscene of Claire reading Chris' note and realizing that Chris wasn't in the city at all. Perhaps then stepping out to see Sherry for the first time. Oh well, like you said...it was included as an archive file so I can't be TOO disappointed.
    Last edited by Kei_M; 11-27-2009, 02:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sephiroth
    replied
    Well I started the game on hard mode and I've pritty much goten A so fair I've beate the Memories of a Lost City im not going to go into to much depth with it yet not until I've beaten the game but I will say from a stand point the RE2 felt just like the original with acupple of changes but it was not that bad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X