• doomed
    replied
    Hm.. he always manages to catch it and throw it back to me
    I'll try harder, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Det. Beauregard
    replied
    Originally posted by doomed View Post
    How the hell do you beat Mr. X's mutated form? Do I have to shoot the rocket before he throws it back to me?
    As soon as he jumps back to the area between the train tracks, he'll kneel for a second or two. This is when his defenses are down; you need to shoot him with the rocket at this point.

Leave a comment:

• doomed
    replied
    Originally posted by doomed View Post
    How the hell do you beat Mr. X's mutated form? Do I have to shoot the rocket before he throws it back to me?
    So no one knows?

Leave a comment:

• Sephiroth
    replied
    Well im going though the game on Very hard and getting S on every chapter this should be intresting.

Leave a comment:

• Kaneco
    replied
    I just found this review to the game by GameKnights...which really does justice to this game and many others.

IMHO, I really don't like to watch mainstream reviews by like IGN or Gamespot because
    they're really half-assed and some too bias.
    Last edited by Kaneco; 12-05-2009, 09:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Stars1356
    replied
    I beat this game to fast and good board with it, though I think I will play it tonight to unlock some more files.
    Last edited by Stars1356; 12-08-2009, 01:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Wesker_101
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
    I like to see Krauser back as first man of the new main villain

I would, too.

However, he started reminding me of Wesker from Resident Evil 5 during his little monologue about obtaining the power of the virus, and ruling the world now that his darkness has awakened and stuff. That totally caught me off-guard.

Speaking of Krauser--if you look at the little ball things surrounding Javier's mutated body after he tell's Krauser to kill him, they resemble the eye-like thing in Krauser's arm. Perhaps his arm was eventually mutated via the T-Veronica virus.

Leave a comment:

• doomed
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kaneco
    replied
    Originally posted by Skunky View Post
    Isn't it in the ending credits or on one of the results screens?
    I scanned it out of the RE4 Incubate book.

@NewsBot
    I tend to agree with you about Krauser being finished... but at the same time I wouldn't rule out his survival or return. I think the option to bring him back is open to Capcom. The same goes for Nicholai.
    Wesker on the other hand is lava food. He aint coming back and nor do I want him to. He had a pretty good run as the main bad man.
    If my memory serves right, I believe it also appears once you get a really High
    score with Krauser in Mercenaries...Sort of like Wesker's sitting in the control
    Last edited by Kaneco; 12-05-2009, 03:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Chris
    replied
    I like to see Krauser back as first man of the new main villain

Leave a comment:

• Skunky
    replied
    Where did you find the pic? Is that the pic you get when you beat a Mercenaries stage with Krauser? I don't recall seeing it in the game...
    Isn't it in the ending credits or on one of the results screens?
    I scanned it out of the RE4 Incubate book.

@NewsBot
    I tend to agree with you about Krauser being finished... but at the same time I wouldn't rule out his survival or return. I think the option to bring him back is open to Capcom. The same goes for Nicholai.
    Wesker on the other hand is lava food. He aint coming back and nor do I want him to. He had a pretty good run as the main bad man.

Leave a comment:

• Det. Beauregard
    replied
    Originally posted by Skunky View Post
    And then there's this pic, that shows Krauser kicking back somewhere on the island, with the explosions going off in the background. It's possibly just after the Leon fight and before the Ada fight but it could be the explosion at the end of the game.
    Where did you find the pic? Is that the pic you get when you beat a Mercenaries stage with Krauser? I don't recall seeing it in the game...

Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
    Must've played the chapter a dozen times, but I *just* found out that you don't actually have to go through the back door in Game of Oblivion Chapter 1... >___<

Anyone else know of any relatively obscure paths?
    Yeah it took me a few playthroughs of that stage to realize that, too. I'm pretty sure you fight more zombies if you don't head out the back door.

There's not a lot of places in this game where the "move" icon pops up, and when there is, it's the only option to continue (RE2 chapters 1 and 2 come to mind when you have to open the door to continue).

I do know that in RE2 chapter 3, you are presented with two options in the squad room - "break through" or "detour." If you don't choose quick enough, you'll take the detour path.

Leave a comment:

• JcFFx
    replied
    Must've played the chapter a dozen times, but I *just* found out that you don't actually have to go through the back door in Game of Oblivion Chapter 1... >___<

Anyone else know of any relatively obscure paths?

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied
    Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
    While I am inclined to agree with you, don't forget that Steve mutated his entire body into a huge green monster, but reverted back to his human self upon death. Compared to Krauser's mutation, Steve's is even more unbelievable and yet Capcom did it anyway. But I don't think they will bring Krauser back. I don't see why they would, if Capcom is indeed trying to take the games in a new direction.
    Steve's body didn't tear apart though.

Leave a comment:

• Kaneco
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray View Post
    IIRC, she was somebody Alfred made up, representing Alexia. When he was to talk about Alexia with other people, he'd replace her name with Tanya. I think.

Not sure, but what I do know is that she isn't real... I think...?? ffffff *MADFACE* D<
    Well, I find what you said fine...but the whole "13th birthday...happy birthday
    eternal 13th!" is what keeps bugging me. Probably she still sleeping in some
    Cryo-container but dead because the base in Antartica blew up.

Maybe, she was a made up character by Alexia herself and Alfred just seemed
    to talk about her through Alexia's impersonation. I mean, I doubt Alfred would
    make out another character up aside from his own precious sister which he
    admires in an infallible manner.

Probably Alexia had no equal, and deemed everyone to be inferior so she
    never probably wanted to associate or be friend anyone and created an
    imaginary friend to be her equal...or probably she just made Alfred to play
    dress up and call himself Tanya, which probably explains why Alfred is so
    distorted and suffers from split personalities.

...Maybe it's all just metaphor implying that Alexia left her childhood or
    what she used to be (Tanya) in that container as she enters and leaves
    it after fifteen years.
    Last edited by Kaneco; 12-03-2009, 10:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X