• Ray
    replied
    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    Oh! Thank you very much!

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray View Post
    Thank you guys! I might actually make some progress in DSC now!!!

Anybody find out what the 'Anubis' are, though? Like... really, what are they? Or the Jabberwocky-things? (seems more t-Veronica to me)

MUST FILE HINT NAO.

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    Thank you guys! I might actually make some progress in DSC now!!!

Anybody find out what the 'Anubis' are, though? Like... really, what are they? Or the Jabberwocky-things? (seems more t-Veronica to me)

MUST FILE HINT NAO.

Leave a comment:

• Archelon
    replied
    If you have an overabundance of grenade launcher ammo, use it against the Anubis, and stock up on shotgun shells for the boss, because it's easier to stun it with the shotgun. Stunning it will prevent it from spitting acid or shooting those stingers at you.

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
    I liked all of the cutscenes in this game, and in the CV section my favorites are the Alfred laser rifle scene and the "airport" escape scene (Code: Veronica in progress) with you-know-who standing in the shadows! :evil laugh:

Stock up on ammo in easier chapters for this fight. Those skeletal bitches are called anubis (plural: anumbi?) and yes, are very annoying. This is in contrast with the Jabberwocks, which are nice, big, slow-moving targets.
    Thank you! I'm horrible at simple games.

The Jabberwocks are so cute. Awwwwww.

Leave a comment:

• Det. Beauregard
    replied
    I absolutely LOVED the scene where, in 'Game of Oblivion', Alfred's wig falls off during his 'Alfrexia' stage. When he stared at the cracked mirror, and screamed, I absolutely fell apart. When you her both Alfred's screams and 'Alexia's screams, it was just so damn haunting.
    I liked all of the cutscenes in this game, and in the CV section my favorites are the Alfred laser rifle scene and the "airport" escape scene (Code: Veronica in progress) with you-know-who standing in the shadows! :evil laugh:

I still can't beat that creature in ch 4 of 'Operation: Javier' (the recurring boss we first beat in the first chapter in 'O:J'). Probably because those skeletal bitches before the fight keep wasting my health and ammo. I must co-op to defeat that thing!
    Stock up on ammo in easier chapters for this fight. Those skeletal bitches are called anubis (plural: anumbi?) and yes, are very annoying. This is in contrast with the Jabberwocks, which are nice, big, slow-moving targets.

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    I absolutely LOVED the scene where, in 'Game of Oblivion', Alfred's wig falls off during his 'Alfrexia' stage. When he stared at the cracked mirror, and screamed, I absolutely fell apart. When you her both Alfred's screams and 'Alexia's screams, it was just so damn haunting.

I still can't beat that creature in ch 4 of 'Operation: Javier' (the recurring boss we first beat in the first chapter in 'O:J'). Probably because those skeletal bitches before the fight keep wasting my health and ammo. I must co-op to defeat that thing!

Leave a comment:

• L-e-W
    replied
    Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
    Gecko OS can force it to different languages. I think there was also a very bricky tool to change the Wii's region setting itself.
    Tried this today. It worked. Am I the only one who finds it weird that the English versions of the game still capitalize the "t" in "t-virus", when it's intentionally lower-case in all Japanese material since around, like, RE 0? That said, noticed that the JP version appears to be censored when I switched the language to Japanese, no decapitations occur even with critical headshots. That, and some other more minor things like "NOW LOADING" instead of "Loading data", etc. etc. and also how Spoiler:

That said, I too am a bit frustrated by the Shakycam making it hard to get files, and agree that upgrading the handgun makes headshots nearly impossible to pull off . Regardless, it's still fun, and I'm going through it all on hard mode now, and doing pretty well.

Leave a comment:

• Det. Beauregard
    replied
    Originally posted by thane View Post
    just use grenade/grenade launcher/rocket to destroy anything at once
    The linear launcher works great, too, but you have to beat all chapters on hard and then spend a shit ton of gold to upgrade it to reduce the charge time.

Leave a comment:

• thane
    replied
    Originally posted by RageVsFans View Post
    im trying to get all the files BUT the camera is just TOO shaky ><
    well,2 ways to get files

if you have hard time finding icons,just bombard anything you see. smg is good for this becuase it has tons of bullets and fire fast so you can pick out almost anything. for rooms or areas like the one in the ashford mansion[game of oblivion 2 4 5] that has alot of little stuff like books and canadles and lamps and shit to shoot just use grenade/grenade launcher/rocket to destroy anything at once

Leave a comment:

• RageVsFans
    replied
    im trying to get all the files BUT the camera is just TOO shaky ><

Leave a comment:

• ValentineLover
    replied
    Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
    And Manuela...
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Last edited by ValentineLover; 11-23-2009, 06:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Chimera
    replied
    @ Archelon...

I wish I would have jotted down where all of the files are located while I was playing, but unfortunately, I didn't. It seems to me that Newsbot's guess is correct. I believe that "Javier's Private Messages" are located somewhere in the courtyard. If I remember correctly, it was a file that you literally had a millisecond to grab. Even if it isn't located there, the way I found it was to play through on "Easy" using the auto-aim feature. I was actually able to grab quite a few missing files that way. Just a suggestion... Good luck, and when you do find it, be sure to let us know where!

Leave a comment:

• Vogue_Dirge
    replied
    I just got to the third section of the Code Veronica scenario and I have to say, I am having a lot of fun.

I reallyreallyreally like the new Alfred. Everything about him surprised me. His voice acting, his character model, his dialogue. I found myself wanting him to be on screen more and more.

Leave a comment:

• Bertha
    replied
    So I think Krauser's special ending...
    Spoiler:

And Manuela...
    Spoiler:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X