No announcement yet.

Darkside Chronicles Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'll go replay it after work today to unlock the 2nd ending.
    Last edited by xfactor; 11-17-2009, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Man I love the dialogue in this game, especially the back and forth between Leon and Krauser. It's a total buddy cop movie.

The cheese factor is cranked up to 11.

Comment

• looks like Resident Evil just keeps going down hill with critics. a 3/5 from GamePro compared to a 4.25/5 for UC.

this is what they had to say:

PROS: Gorgeous cut scenes, great attention to detail, and nice sense of fan service for franchise diehards
        CONS: Weapon selection is minimal; the camera is your worst enemy; boss fights are far too repetitive.
        Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 11-18-2009, 01:40 AM.
        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• after checkin' out alot of reviews already, the biggest problem seems to be the camera.

if its true, then, i guess that sucks for this game.
          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• If there're problems with this game, its not those problems. The weapons selection reduction isn't necessary a bad thing. In the first game, the various hand guns doesn't have much different to me.

As for the boss fight, each boss fight have their own very different strategies. The only boss fight with the same strategy is only the fights with a certain human character. The fights ain't repetitive at all.

The main problem I have with this game is the inability to interrupt your reloading animation, which has allow a lot of enemies managing to get in a hit while I reload. The worst offender is the shot gun.
            Last edited by xfactor; 11-18-2009, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• Spoiler:
              Last edited by cvxfreak; 11-18-2009, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Does anyone know who voices Chris?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Can you shoot and kill enemies while there on the floor inactive or do you have to wait until it goes into action mode with them coming towards you?
                    Can you turn off the re4 style laser line?
                    Last edited by kevstah2004; 11-18-2009, 05:03 AM.
                    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Out of the bosses in both in RE2 and CV which one's are the best,hard and epic?

Comment

• Did Alexia have her flying insect form?

also: someone can post Manuela's song full transcript
                        Last edited by ValentineLover; 11-18-2009, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                          Out of the bosses in both in RE2 and CV which one's are the best,hard and epic?
                          alexia all the way,but thats saying more about the other battles

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                            Does anyone know who voices Chris?
                            It's Roger Craig Smith, according to IMDb and himself.
                            Last edited by Yuna; 11-18-2009, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• None of that is shown or stated, unfortunately. It's only said that he went to look for Wesker to seek power.
                                Last edited by Wesker_101; 11-18-2009, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X