No announcement yet.

Darkside Chronicles Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a link to a more or less negative Gamepro review http://www.gamepro.com/article/revie...de-chronicles/

"Story turned into a joke" It has a big spoiler ln Manuela.

Comment

• really..any cvx fan will hate this game with a passion..they killed the charecter of alexia...tsk. please remake the original cv and leave cavia out of any future project

Comment

• zentendo negative review 4/10 !!! http://www.zentendo.com/reviews.php?...eId=631&page=1

EDIT digital chumps review 6/10 http://www.digitalchumps.com/game-re...hronicles.html
        Last edited by BahamutRetsu; 11-17-2009, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfactor View Post
          Spoiler:
          remember in cv she did care for him even if it was for a bit..cuddling his dead body in arms and striking his hair..instead we get this..rofl

Comment

• I knew I would be let down.. But not to this extent.. I feel like crying and I haven't even played the game yet..
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
              I knew I would be let down.. But not to this extent.. I feel like crying and I haven't even played the game yet..
              i played this game only for cv chapters and charecters.....this is a HUGE fuckup by capcom. the re2 chapters are good but really..cv is my favourite and its pretty much killed

Comment

• The Zentendo review mentions a SECRET chapter in RE 2 scenario that "will bring smiles to fans". Could be... Hunk scenario?

Comment

• Originally posted by thane View Post
                  i played this game only for cv chapters and charecters.....this is a HUGE fuckup by capcom. the re2 chapters are good but really..cv is my favourite and its pretty much killed
                  Same here. I was mostly looking forward to the CV chapters.. Seems like they put more effort into the RE2 section, I guess..

Spoiler:

Oh, well.. All I'm looking forward to now is the updated character models/environments..
                  sigpic

Comment

• I would just like to impart this short piece:

Ada's "death" scene is the most retarded, flatulent bullshit I've ever witnessed.

What the fuck were they thinking? I mean really. She gets smacked into a wall, and not even hard. Would it have been so hard to just have her get brutalized like she did in RE2? Her injuries in Death's Door really aren't justified by what I just saw. What the fuck. Just... what the fuck. Pointless re-modelling of certain areas also pisses me off. The escape train in RE2 being a primary example.
                    Last edited by News Bot; 11-17-2009, 01:35 PM.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• well my fellow cv fan..you are CORRECT

Spoiler:

tsk

Comment

• re2 and CVX section AREN'T canon!!!!! so I'm good with alternative story
                        Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                          I would just like to impart this short piece:

Ada's "death" scene is the most retarded, flatulent bullshit I've ever witnessed.

What the fuck were they thinking? I mean really. She gets smacked into a wall, and not even hard. Would it have been so hard to just have her get brutalized like she did in RE2? Her injuries in Death's Door really aren't justified by what I just saw. What the fuck. Just... what the fuck.
                          I saw it on Youtube. It's very bad indeed. This game feels like a kids version of RE2, it's SO much less violent and brutal. In RE2 she was hit really hard, I guess all her bones were broken. But here she just dies from a scratch... Wow another letdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by thane View Post
                            well my fellow cv fan..you are CORRECT

Spoiler:

tsk
                            It's just downright laziness.. There is seriously no excuse to not have those scenes in the game.. -And to so drastically change Spoiler:
                            is utterly ridiculous..

I know fans are hard to please, especially the really dedicated ones, but are we really asking for that much? Honestly?

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                            re2 and CVX section AREN'T canon!!!!! so I'm good with alternative story
                            I know that, and thank God they aren't!
                            Last edited by PracticalAl; 11-17-2009, 01:38 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                              re2 and CVX section AREN'T canon!!!!! so I'm good with alternative story
                              ofc they arent cannon but so fucking what?. it justifies removing all the BEST scenes that fans LOVE from a game?...or change a charecter from

Spoiler:

this maybe the last time we see those charecters..so cannon or not MORE EFFORT AND TIME was needed

Comment

• hey, can anyone recomend me a walkthrough on youtube in wich they don't talk, 'cause the one I was folowing seems to have left the game aside, hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X