Darkside Chronicles Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    We'll have the videos and files up on Project Umbrella pretty soon after release. Most likely beteween the US release and the PAL release.
    Great! and when would that be? I know the US release is tomorrow (isn't it?), but when is the PAL one?

Comment

27th November
      Spoiler:

Comment

oh! ok, thanks! november will be great, some good games coming out and this new RE with lots of videos!

Comment

Got my copy in the mail today (but without the shirt, argh), and I played until the battery died on my Wiimote, which I am recharging as I type this. So far, it's a marked improvement from Umbrella Chronicles, but that isn't saying a whole lot. I'm towards the end of the RE2 scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
            Got my copy in the mail today (but without the shirt, argh), and I played until the battery died on my Wiimote, which I am recharging as I type this. So far, it's a marked improvement from Umbrella Chronicles, but that isn't saying a whole lot. I'm towards the end of the RE2 scenario.
            Did you find any interesting or new files yet?
            Spoiler:

Comment

How looky you are, do you plan in doing that of live-filming the game?

Comment

How's the game holding out does the RE2 scenario feel the same as the original how long is about? Also is William and Mr X great please tell us before I tear my self apart
                Last edited by Sephiroth; 11-16-2009, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Congrats! Enjoy it.

But could you tell a few things... Like how well you think they captured the atmosphere of RE2? Any scary or tense moments (on a rail-shooter scale) yet? How much was cut?

Comment

NEW REVIEW

This time from Eurogamer. They give it 8/10. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/re...-review?page=1
                    - Boss battles are a delight
                    - Game is only 5-6 hrs long(!)
                    - Stable framerate with rare drops
                    - Great CG especially CV scenario

EDIT - Another review G4TV - 4/5 http://g4tv.com/games/wii/57307/resi...nicles/review/
                    -RE faithful will love the story and collectibles
                    - Dynamic difficulty accommodates gamers of all skill levels
                    - Inventory management takes co-op to another level
                    - Outstanding visual and audio presentation
                    - Newbies might not appreciate story details(great!)
                    - Lacks the depth of other RE titles
                    - Might give you motion sickness
                    - the best game of its kind ever made(wow really?...)

"The first time you see a Licker in the Raccoon City Police Department, it's exactly as terrifying as the first time you saw it nearly 12 years ago in RE2".
                    Last edited by BahamutRetsu; 11-16-2009, 08:32 PM.

Comment

I just beat the game, and I have really mixed feelings about it. I think for the most part, fans will be generally pleased with the RE2 scenario, but fans of CVX are going to be pissed.

Spoilers regarding the game overall follow.

Spoiler:

Comment

I just beat the game, and I have really mixed feelings about it. I think for the most part, fans will be generally pleased with the RE2 scenario, but fans of CVX are going to be pissed.

Spoilers regarding the game overall follow.

Spoiler:
                        Two questions if you don't mind. Is Chris playable? -And was anything changed character-wise or plot-wise with the Ashfords? Thanks so, SO much if you could answer these!! <3
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                          Two questions if you don't mind. Is Chris playable? -And was anything changed character-wise or plot-wise with the Ashfords? Thanks so, SO much if you could answer these!! <3
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Thank you very, very much! I appreciate it alot!
                            sigpic

Comment

Pretty...Pretty...Pretty, interesting.
                              Last edited by REmaster; 11-17-2009, 12:52 AM.
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Do we find out much about Leon and Sherry's involvement with the US government?
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X