Darkside Chronicles Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
    To be honest if they are gonna fill it with scenes like that then i am glad they are never going to remake RE2. That was a Paul WS Anderson directed shot!
    Seriously. This game is looking worse & worse. How people have been so amped for this (and yet largely critical of the first one) is beyond me. Everything I've seen so far looks to be in exactly the same vein as Umbrella Chronicles. Bastardization of the canon, very bad in-game dialogue, average graphics, etc. And I somewhat liked the first one. But I won't make the same mistake again and buy this garbage at full-price. I'll wait for the bargain bin. I hope the rest of you all get your money's worth...but I doubt it!

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
    Marvin: *covered in blood*
    Leon: You Ok?
    Ha ha. Classic resident evil unintentionally bad dialogue. Yet this time there's no excuse for it.

Comment

Here's After Meeting Ada gameplay.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

EDIT: Here's The full sewers gameplay...it also includes Birkin's first form boss battle so be aware of spoilers...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      Last edited by Kaneco; 11-02-2009, 11:50 PM.

Comment

I love the conveniently placed message written on the wall xD

Comment

Hey! I wanted to know: will there be granades this time?

Comment

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
            Hey! I wanted to know: will there be granades this time?
            Yes.

Comment

Pictures of Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh good lord....his face scares the crap out of me...

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:

Comment

So, as nemesiscv posted on the news threat, there is an alternative DSC launch trailer (as the other one, shows of some bosses, so be aweare of the spoilers): http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio_dc/main1.html
                    If you watched it, what's up with: Spoiler:
                    Last edited by Guest; 11-06-2009, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFinalEvil View Post
                      Pictures of Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh good lord....his face scares the crap out of me...
                      Oh Steve ;-;

Comment

So, as nemesiscv posted on the news threat, there is an alternative DSC launch trailer (as the other one, shows of some bosses, so be aweare of the spoilers): http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio_dc/main1.html
                        I love how it's barely an alternate version.

Spoiler:
                        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                          A 30-second long advertisement for the game has appeared on IGN. I saw it while waiting for the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time movie trailer to load. It shows several new cg scenes, mostly involving boss monsters, and it's set to Manuela's song.
                          Yea I noticed that two when I was checking out another video on gametrailers, maybe this will be what they play during commericals. I trying to see if I can get the video to come up again.
                          Last edited by Stars1356; 11-06-2009, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Im not kidding but it's like trying to win the Lottry trying to get the 30 commerical up I've been on so meany videos on both IGN and Gametrailers but nothing.

Comment

Hey, will anyone be playing the game live for streaming (or whatever it's called, the thing where you watch how someone else plays) with "good quality" (I don't mean HD, only good)? Please post the link when you do, since I woun't waste my money in a game wich i onlly want for its videos and files, things I can find in internet.

Comment

Hey, will anyone be playing the game live for streaming (or whatever it's called, the thing where you watch how someone else plays) with "good quality" (I don't mean HD, only good)? Please post the link when you do, since I woun't waste my money in a game wich i onlly want for its videos and files, things I can find in internet.
                                We'll have the videos and files up on Project Umbrella pretty soon after release. Most likely beteween the US release and the PAL release.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X