No announcement yet.

Darkside Chronicles Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and what's more, CVX is told from Leons perspective as he think as things were
    Spoiler:

Comment

• Come to think of it we were expecting too much from a LIGHT-GUN game, made by a second-rate staff. Think of it as another chance to revisit old areas in 3D for RE2, and in better graphics for CV. The only story here that should be of interest is Javier scenario.

Btw anyone knows what was so special about Annete's bullets? Strangely coloured ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by BahamutRetsu View Post
        Come to think of it we were expecting too much from a LIGHT-GUN game, made by a second-rate staff. Think of it as another chance to revisit old areas in 3D for RE2, and in better graphics for CV. The only story here that should be of interest is Javier scenario.

Btw anyone knows what was so special about Annete's bullets? Strangely coloured ones.
        pfff and why we were expecting?...i can say its talking evil blog that got me hyped...going into detail about alfred alexia "darkness" story and all that...sure uc sucked but it seemed like they finally understood what the fans want.

such..is not the case

Comment

• Oh, dear.

I just got the game and I can't play it until I get home a bit later. I hope it isn't as bad as these various reviews, but I'll still likely enjoy it regardless, so whatever.

Edit: Cot damn, Archelon. You're done already? That was quick.
          Last edited by Wesker_101; 11-17-2009, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thane View Post
            pfff and why we were expecting?...i can say its talking evil blog that got me hyped...going into detail about alfred alexia "darkness" story and all that...sure uc sucked but it seemed like they finally understood what the fans want.

such..is not the case
            That blog was another advert trick. I actually got hooked by it too... But that terrible Leon/Krauser Tweeter shit brought me back to reality real fast.

You know what's MOST disappointing? That I will still end up buying it day 1 it comes out in Europe. And most probably it will reach 1 mil in sales. And welcome the RE4 and RE5 Tricell/los Illuminados Chronicles. The worst Chronicles of em all. I mean how stupid RE4 and RE5 will be with even more simplified story.

Comment

You know what's MOST disappointing? That I will still end up buying it day 1 it comes out in Europe. And most probably it will reach 1 mil in sales. And welcome the RE4 and RE5 Tricell/los Illuminados Chronicles. The worst Chronicles of em all. I mean how stupid RE4 and RE5 will be with even more simplified story.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                and what's more, CVX is told from Leons perspective as he think as things were
                Which is a way to handwave all these ridiculous changes but I really don't think it's a good excuse. If Claire told him about these events so would of told him the whole story and not this butchered bullshit. Sure, she wasn't part of the Alexia/Wesker fight or the Chris/Wesker fight but Chris would of told her. It's just ridiculous that this stuff would be left out.

Comment

• just saw second part of Operation Javier and it's simply amazing, Krauser is still badass
                  Spoiler:

Comment

• Definately not getting this game anytime soon. I thought UC was utter trash, and from what I've seen on youtube and read in reviews, the improvements seem negligible.

I find it really interesting that the positive reviews and negative reviews generally have the same criticism. Yet some mark it more harsly than others.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've already pre-ordered it in Europe, and I don't know why!? Oh god, RE4 and RE5 as a chronicles game? Bring on the pain!

Comment

• i dont get it..they could keep all the scenes with,say, one sub chapter of wesker who fights alexia,then goes off a diffrent course out of the base and fight chris. but they chose to be lazy

Comment

There's nothing special about them whatsoever. If there is, the game doesn't say.

Comment

• FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU----

The one thing I was looking forward to in this game, and they go and fuck it up. Wonderful. Screw getting this game. I'm just putting in my copy of CVX and sticking with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by thane View Post
                              i dont get it..they could keep all the scenes with,say, one sub chapter of wesker who fights alexia,then goes off a diffrent course out of the base and fight chris. but they chose to be lazy
                              Maybe they had some really low budget? I mean CG fight between Chris and Wesker would be the single most expensive cutscene in the whole DSC. As would be fight with Alexia.... Or they had severe time constraints.

Wow really no explanation on those bullets? Trailers seemed to point at their significance... So retarded.
                              Last edited by BahamutRetsu; 11-17-2009, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Maybe they had some really low budget? I mean CG fight between Chris and Wesker would be the single most expensive cutscene in the whole DSC. As would be fight with Alexia.... Or they had severe time constraints.
                                Then they could of just made them into boss fights, or at least a side-scenario for the Wesker/Alexia fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X