X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thane
    replied
    Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
    I knew I would be let down.. But not to this extent.. I feel like crying and I haven't even played the game yet..
    i played this game only for cv chapters and charecters.....this is a HUGE fuckup by capcom. the re2 chapters are good but really..cv is my favourite and its pretty much killed

Leave a comment:

• PracticalAl
    replied
    I knew I would be let down.. But not to this extent.. I feel like crying and I haven't even played the game yet..

Leave a comment:

• thane
    replied
    Originally posted by xfactor View Post
    Spoiler:
    remember in cv she did care for him even if it was for a bit..cuddling his dead body in arms and striking his hair..instead we get this..rofl

Leave a comment:

• BahamutRetsu
    replied
    zentendo negative review 4/10 !!! http://www.zentendo.com/reviews.php?...eId=631&page=1

EDIT digital chumps review 6/10 http://www.digitalchumps.com/game-re...hronicles.html
    Last edited by BahamutRetsu; 11-17-2009, 01:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• thane
    replied
    really..any cvx fan will hate this game with a passion..they killed the charecter of alexia...tsk. please remake the original cv and leave cavia out of any future project

Leave a comment:

• BahamutRetsu
    replied
    Here's a link to a more or less negative Gamepro review http://www.gamepro.com/article/revie...de-chronicles/

"Story turned into a joke" It has a big spoiler ln Manuela.

Leave a comment:

• xfactor
    replied
    Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
    What the fricking fuck?! Is it even explained why she does it?

Also: Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by xfactor; 11-21-2009, 09:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BahamutRetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by Archelon View Post
    Spoiler:
    Now that explains all the bloodstains on them... And Leon not knowing what they are, cuz he never met em. As for the first boss... Unexpected. I thought it was something different. Letdown after letdown. Bu thanks for answering these questions Although I have one last questions left... What is the connection between Manuela and those creatures? I mean her arm been bandaged and 1st boss listening to her and not attacking. In short, what is Manuela's problem? lol

Leave a comment:

• thane
    replied
    Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post

Spoiler:

Leave a comment:

• BadWolfX
    replied
    Originally posted by xfactor View Post
    WTF man..that's F up. I wouldn't have imagine that will happened to Alfred in the end.

Spoiler:

Last edited by BadWolfX; 11-17-2009, 12:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xfactor
    replied
    WTF man..that's F up. I wouldn't have imagine that will happened to Alfred in the end.

Spoiler:

Leave a comment:

• BadWolfX
    replied
    So, to conclude:

The game is a massive disappoint storyline wise - at least for the Code: Veronica section.

Leave a comment:

• Archelon
    replied
    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    Are any of the files groundbreaking/reveal new and important information? Do they answer at least one fucking thing? :L
    Nothing yet.

Leave a comment:

• thane
    replied
    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    Are any of the files groundbreaking/reveal new and important information? Do they answer at least one fucking thing? :L
    so far,i got like 80% of them. and so far they are old files...just like UC.

and just to add,this is a great rail shooter game gameplay wise. however most re fans play it for the storylines..[cv!@#]. and they again killed it and got lazy with scenes/files..so its a major fuckup
    Last edited by thane; 11-17-2009, 12:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xfactor
    replied
    They renamed T-Veronica virus to just Veronica virus.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X