Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well then some People should stop beeing a Webmaster of a Game with a huge Franchise.
    Why? Some people have real life commitments so the site should be taken away and ruin it for the other people who actually enjoy the site for what it is and don't bitch about what they don't have?

If you cant effort the Time then it should make someone else,its like in the real World,if you cant to the Job someone else will do it.
    *Afford, not effort

And actually, it's nothing like a job in the "real world". Jobs provide income and pay your bills. Voluntary side projects do not. Working on this site does not keep a roof over his head.

If you cant effort the Money for it,dont ask the Users,because they give a damn shit.
    I don't believe Dot50 has ever asked anyone to fork over money for site maintenance reasons. You must even realize that SOMEONE is actually paying their own hard earned cash for this site, while you sit there complaining about what they've not yet had time to do.

Even so, this sentence makes absolutely no sense. "Don't ask the users because they give a damn shit"? Pardon?

Last time i discussed about a DONATE Button,on another Theme specific Forum + Blog,he said it would be good if it would be there,but he would not Donate.
    That site is not this one. Even so, I don't think there's a donate button because the site doesn't need donations as far as I know.

But well,is there even a Future for Resident Evil (after the noob death of Wesker and Spencer,whats left,will the Kids of Jill and Chris Hunt the Wesker Clones ?)?
    Are we really sitting with the Age of 70 and talk about 1.5 ?
    Well to be honest, why are you here then? You've registered this month, made only 5 posts (on a Resident Evil forum) after just saying there is no future for Resident Evil and 2 of those 5 posts have been slandering an administrator and a staff member for not quite completing something quick enough, as if you seem to think they owe you something. Do you not think it gives me reason to be suspiscious of you when you only registered recently, the first thing you do is slander staff members and you've signed up to a Resident Evil forum when you just said you think there is no future for the series?

If you're not interested in Resident Evil, might I ask why you just registered on a Resident Evil site?
    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-11-2010, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VGM-Collector View Post
      Well then some People should stop beeing a Webmaster of a Game with a huge Franchise.If you cant effort the Time then it should make someone else,its like in the real World,if you cant to the Job someone else will do it.
      If you cant effort the Money for it,dont ask the Users,because they give a damn shit.
      Last time i discussed about a DONATE Button,on another Theme specific Forum + Blog,he said it would be good if it would be there,but he would not Donate.

But well,is there even a Future for Resident Evil (after the noob death of Wesker and Spencer,whats left,will the Kids of Jill and Chris Hunt the Wesker Clones ?)?
      Are we really sitting with the Age of 70 and talk about 1.5 ?

I dont think so,there is some more important,even more important than the HOLY GRAIL
      Perhaps it is you who should just get the fuck out. Get real with reality kid, you think that the staff and other people here don't have commitments and other responsibilities outside this community, or even forgetting the effort and work they already put on the site for the past years, is a total waste of time on this site and related? You're very naive and selfish if you're narrow minded if that is the case. What have you ever contributed or done at all?

Perhaps you should have a look at what many people here have contributed and discussed about Resident Evil because clearly you don't have the sense or regard on the meaning of community. Many fans have specific things they enjoy about the series (look up audience in the dictionary, you might see that meaning would range into different context of groups) and could discuss with similar minded folk and get the best debates and other information related to that topic(1.5, the lore, enemies, weapons, and so fourth). It doesn't have to be just Resident Evil. It's pathetic of you even to think about money in regards to this or insult many people in a matter of your own arrogance.

Stop being a waste of your old main's sperm when your mum gave birth to you. If you want us to take you seriously then use that brain of yours and think on what you are saying before clicking the submit button.

Comment

• Although there are things I agree with here, can we not do this with a lot of profanity and insults?

We get it. Site content is updated slowly these days! But at least the news section lives and we've got E3 around the corner, although we wont have a staff representative there to photograph all the booth girls..

Anyway, more inane bitchin' and I think it's time to sharpen the blades. If that's all you're capable of conjuring with your fingers while typing; I suggest taking your "business" elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
          Why?......If you're not interested in Resident Evil, might I ask why you just registered on a Resident Evil site?
          Well i just registered to help that guy with that Backround shit on Bio 3
          Iam not an Ass.

Do you blame me because i dont like the new style of the Franchise ?
          I just be one of those wo like the old style.

Well i remember (examble) good on REH with Donations much much Ads,iam not a youngster Lady.
          My registrations Date,doesnt say ANYTHING about my knowledge about this Community (THIA) or about the RE Community.
          Be carefule with such foolish posts.

Comment

Well i just registered to help that guy with that Backround shit on Bio 3
            Iam not an Ass.

Do you blame me because i dont like the new style of the Franchise ?
            I just be one of those wo like the old style.

Well i remember (examble) good on REH with Donations much much Ads,iam not a youngster Lady.
            My registrations Date,doesnt say ANYTHING about my knowledge about this Community (THIA) or about the RE Community.
            Be carefule with such foolish posts.
            Haha this is comical. You're telling ME to be careful about foolish posts after what you've posted.

No, I commented on your post because you said there is no future for RE so there is no point talking about it, after you'd just registered on a forum about Resident Evil.

Obviously your registration date DOES say something about your knowledge of the RE community, otherwise you'd know that this site is a world apart from reHorror when it comes to money.

Comment

• Is VGM-Collector the one who used to make things up on popupHorror before joining THIA?

Comment

• I don't really know reHorror regulars and the only ones I knew are either already here or have long since decided to bail on the community life in general.

Comment

• Well it's a really bad example of the guy to say about donations then quote reHorror. ReHorror, to DaMa, was always and still is, a business. Pop ups, promotional cards, hiring mods instead of them being voluntary, asking for donations to keep the site running, transferring to a gaming network because it greatly reduced running costs even though it completely ruined the forum experience. He told me many a time that he wanted reHorror to get to a point where it would sustain him and he would no longer be required to work outside of the internet.

(I still have the years old reHorror "promo cards" in my cupboard somewhere...)
                  Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-14-2010, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                    Is VGM-Collector the one who used to make things up on popupHorror before joining THIA?
                    GOD NO !

I know DAMA,because he is from the same country(other state)
                    talked much,this is i guess 5 years back ?
                    But hey,in these years whas ICQ + MSN popular.

Good old Times.
                    Iam registered to just sniff in again,
                    and help.Yeah.And Yeah i like do dont shut up.

Ban me,i dont mind,if you ban me for my opinion.

Comment

• Not to be an ass or anything but I seriously cant understand a damn thing you said.

Comment

Haha this is comical. You're telling ME to be careful about foolish posts after what you've posted.

No, I commented on your post because you said there is no future for RE so there is no point talking about it, after you'd just registered on a forum about Resident Evil.

Obviously your registration date DOES say something about your knowledge of the RE community, otherwise you'd know that this site is a world apart from reHorror when it comes to money.
                        Sorry for the double Post.
                        Yeah.
                        Here comes the Money in.
                        The Main Page looke very empty.(for a very long time,last update was the april fool 2009 i guess ?)

But hey.Dot is evertime on UG,so no execuses.

Have a nice Day.

Comment

Sorry for the double Post.
                          Yeah.
                          Here comes the Money in.
                          The Main Page looke very empty.(for a very long time,last update was the april fool 2009 i guess ?)

But hey.Dot is evertime on UG,so no execuses.

Have a nice Day.
                          I don't have a clue what this post means. "Dot is evertime on UG" ?

Comment

• And might i point out...what business is it of ANYONE what Dot does with his time anyway?

Comment

• The people in this topic seem to think it's their business what he does with his spare time. You'd think they feel he owes them something, as if they pay for a subscription to the forum.

Comment

I don't have a clue what this post means. "Dot is evertime on UG" ?

Glad to know I'm not the only one who couldn't read that.

Comment

Working...
                                X