Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's not what I've said (or at least meant) nor how I feel.
    sigpic

Comment

• i completely agree with your opinion alzaire,
      also about the other community stuff youre right but if you dont ask you wont learn.

Comment

• I for one am not going to give up searching for 1.5. It will surface someday.

Also, at least some of us are actually trying instead of sitting around talking about how "we'll never see it". I'm going to ask members of the press and Capcom employees anyway when I go back to e3 in 2011. It couldn't hurt to ask...

Comment

• I'm not going to change my mind about it, trying to look for that game is like fishing, if you don't have a convincing bait, it won't work.

If 3 years ago we had that convincing bait from the very beginning, I'm pretty sure it would have worked.

Now it's all about trying to find someone else. But there are also some more subtle ways to explore. Like faking an auction to try to force people who have it to sell it first by fear it's going to lose all of its value.

Comment

• Excuse me, but is it possible if anyone can translate the left page of this manual for BIOHAZARD DC: DSV? I'd like to see what it says about the Complete Disc that came with it.

And yes, I bought a physical copy of the game with Complete Disc on it. Hooray.

Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 09-17-2010, 11:53 PM. Reason: Stupid smilie.
            If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• I was wondering if anyone has ever played Re1.5 at TGS?

Comment

• No one we know, no. I'm sure a couple of people have claimed to have done it, but people claim to have 1.5 too. As per usual they screwed up details and got found out.

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
                  I for one am not going to give up searching for 1.5. It will surface someday.

Also, at least some of us are actually trying instead of sitting around talking about how "we'll never see it". I'm going to ask members of the press and Capcom employees anyway when I go back to e3 in 2011. It couldn't hurt to ask...
                  They won't give it out. I've already asked Capcom employees but they won't hand it out unless they wanna keep their job.

The answer I got, while obviously worded a lot nicer, was pretty much "We can't give 1.5 out!!!! It R Capcom propertah!! IZ U ON DRUGS?!"

Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 09-18-2010, 04:11 AM.

Comment

• He's right in that it never hurts to ask. You never know, you might find the guy whose raging against the machine and plans to leave while setting fire to every bridge he can, so he might as well add some more petrol to his hate burning.

Comment

• We need someone who can access to Capcom's hard drives.
                      Last edited by ashkan; 09-18-2010, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                        That's not what I've said (or at least meant) nor how I feel.
                        Then I honestly don't know what you were trying to say. To me, "they gotta keep their game face on" and "You never really know how anyone truly feels or how they'll act" sure sounded like you were implying they were not being honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by ashkan View Post
                          We need someone who can access to Capcom's hard drives.
                          You really need to stop. Statements like this seriously make things worse.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                            It will find its way to the public in 2011/Q1 2012. Remember this post.
                            BOOKMARKED*

Comment

• Proof of Concept / Preview for Shat-Canned Legends: Episode 2: Resident Evil 2

YouTube video:

This video is "proof of concept" of a documentary I'm working on about everything Resident Evil 2's development and it's influence beyond RE2. It's also a preview of sorts. COMING SOON!

Originally posted by ashkan View Post
                              We need someone who can access to Capcom's hard drives.
                              Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                              You really need to stop. Statements like this seriously make things worse.
                              But that would take a while and a bit of ninja skillz, wouldn't it?
                              Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 09-18-2010, 02:54 PM.
                              If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• It's nice to see 1.5 getting some love as of late.
                                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Working...
                                X