Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Jill Valentine ever star again in her own game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt that Jill Valentine will ever get her own game.

Comment

^ Because she already has.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
        ^ Because she already has.
        My point exactly.

Comment

Chris starred in two games.

My 300th post!
          Last edited by Karui; 01-27-2010, 07:51 PM.

Comment

not really. However Leon does have starred to games. RE4 and RE Degeneration cell game
            Last edited by ValentineLover; 01-27-2010, 08:18 PM.

Comment

I think Jill's had plenty of screen time, as well as the rest of the cast (Except for Barry and Rebecca, who most likely are on the blacklist for obvious reasons, although I'd love to see them in Merc Reunion).

Chris: 1, CV, UC, 5
              Jill: 1, 3, UC, 5 ( 5 counts because even though she isn't in the main game alot, the game's big push was built around her and she's starring in both DLC scenarios)
              Rebecca: 0, 1
              Barry: 1, Gaiden
              Leon: 2, 4, DSC
              Claire: 2, CV, DSC
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I remember reading article in a magazine (Games TM I think) before DSC came out and they asked Kawata why Barry Burton is in so few games and he said " I've always liked the female characters and never paid much attention to Barry. But I'll take your advice back to Japan and maybe he'll be the lead in RE 6." I wrote it down because it gives some insight into what the developers think plus gives some hope of Barry returning. Honesty whether its new or returning characters they probably will young, muscular and the females with have a big tits.

Comment

Barry already had big muscles.

Comment

Jill needs to retire -__-

Comment

• As much as I would love to see Jill in a fully fleshed out game, I think the focus should be put on characters from other games, or new ones entirely. Rebecca chambers has not been heard from since the end of RE1. And I would also like to see Claire again.

Will I? Never know till the end. And I think it's the unveiling that makes it so great.

Comment

• Unfortunately, I don't think she will star again. I would like to see it though, HOWEVER way possible. So many here say to "Let her go", "She's finished her story", "blah,blah, blah". Honestly, the Resident Evil franchise isn't the same anymore. In reality it's all up to Fans whether she appears again or not, I mean even with "Logic" talks it doesn't change a thing that Jill is a character everyone loves and wouldn't mind seeing her again. Yes, I know the storyline and whatnot, sad but its failing in the end. Look, my opinion is to let her have one more hit. It wouldn't hurt anyone unless you speak of "Logic" and "Storyline" in which you are taking it too far, it's a game. What you forgot already? Anyways, I'm all for her returning just I hope they don't screw up the script as they have been lately.

P.S. Let everyone have their opinions on the matter cause in the end we all love Resident Evil and accept it with all its faults.

Comment

Working...
                        X