Resident Evil 2 - Nintendo 64 version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
    However the DC version has wonky controls.
    Originally posted by OKei View Post
    If BIOHAZARD 3 for DC is any indication, I wouldn't mind it that much if it weren't for having to use the analog R & L Triggers on the DC.
    It's not. Bio2 on DC allows you to map the buttons to the control any way you please. Bio3 has about 3 or 4 styles to choose from, and that's it.

With completely customisable controls, I'm not sure how anyone could call it wonky...
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 07-24-2010, 04:08 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

I think they mean the joystick control is wonky, which it is. Otherwise I find the controls fine. I mainly play with the DPad though...
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Claire A SCENARIO IS FINISHED! Check the OP.

I am pleased to announce that the entire Claire A scenario is complete!

I've just finished what little commentary was needed for Part 19, which is the final part of the Claire A scenario, which I'm now finished of!

YouTube video:

Please see the OP for more details.

I'd like to thank you all for watching me play the first half scenario of RE2, but I'd like to take a break from Resident Evil. Hopefully, I'll get around to doing the Leon B scenario in the coming months whenever I get to recording and have more time to do the commentary. I look forward to doing "Leon B", but I actually want to do other things first.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        I think they mean the joystick control is wonky, which it is. Otherwise I find the controls fine. I mainly play with the DPad though...
        I think I may have said this already, but I dislike playing any Resident Evil game with an analog stick. For me, playing with a D-Pad is the way to go.
        Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 07-24-2010, 08:42 PM.
        If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Originally posted by OKei View Post
          I am pleased to announce that the entire Claire A scenario is complete!

I've just finished what little commentary was needed for Part 19, which is the final part of the Claire A scenario, which I'm now finished of!

YouTube video:

Please see the OP for more details.

I'd like to thank you all for watching me play the first half scenario of RE2, but I'd like to take a break from Resident Evil. Hopefully, I'll get around to doing the Leon B scenario in the coming months whenever I get to recording and have more time to do the commentary. I look forward to doing "Leon B", but I actually want to do other things first.

I think I may have said this already, but I dislike playing any Resident Evil game with an analog stick. For me, playing with a D-Pad is the way to go.
          Yeah I use the DPad on most of them except RE4/RE5 and BioRemake.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

It has been such a long time. But here's an announcment.

Hey everyone, OKeijiDragon here.

If you want to see me play the RE2 N64 Leon B run, you may want to see this video:

YouTube video:

What do you want me to do, basically? Pick only one of five above. Answer on the comments of my video please.
            Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 05-27-2011, 03:22 AM.
            If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Working...
            X