Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard 1 Beta,08/04/1995 (read post #100)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've asked Robert_Kendo if he would let me hack the game, but since he's not going to release a full ISO (I actually support his opinion on this subject) all I could do is modifying some of the .RDT files.

You know, changing the enemies, items, exits and event triggers of a room...
    I'd really like to know if we could obtain some fancy alpha build items (wood, wine bottle etc.) and if we could prevent the "To be continued..." screen during the snake fight from appearing...

Then there's also this room on the right side of the main hall which contains the wardrobe in the final build, we could access that one as well...
    Last edited by Upaluppa; 06-19-2010, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• thats right,it could be possible to enter this mirror room......it would be nice to know whats inside this room..

PS: I send you a email up.did you get it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
        thats right,it could be possible to enter this mirror room......it would be nice to know whats inside this room..

PS: I send you a email up.did you get it?
        Yes, I have just sent you my response!
        If everything goes well, then you should be able to enter this room very soon! I'll help you with this!

Comment

• thanks UP..i will try it..if it works,i let you know!!

Comment

thanks UP..i will try it..if it works,i let you know!!
            @Robert_Kendo:
            Ok!
            I wanted to keep it simple for your first try.

I'll tell you about some more complicated stuff when we get this one working!
            If there are any problems you can just send me another mail!

@All others:
            Sorry for talking about "private" matters here in this thread, but I guess it should pay out for everyone if Robert can show us more secrets of this game with the help of some hacking tricks!
            Last edited by Upaluppa; 06-19-2010, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• email send to you again UP,got some problemes here....i am working on it,maybe the first infos later

Comment

• Try these you maybe able to rip the character and enemy tmd objects from the files and rebuild them as a emd with bio1fat, Milkshape can open the tmd files irc for verfication of what they are.
                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred
                  The best Hacker and the best known Beta Collector of Germany...
                  I lold

*pic removed*
                  Last edited by Carnivol; 06-22-2010, 12:49 PM. Reason: Not even tits...

Comment

• whats that for a shit??

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                      Try these you maybe able to rip the character and enemy tmd objects from the files and rebuild them as a emd with bio1fat, Milkshape can open the tmd files irc for verfication of what they are.
                      what ist this ?
                      Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

whats that for a shit??
                        I assume that was meant to be, more or less, 'What the hell is that about?' It was an insult. He's already gotten the infraction points for it. But remember, ladies and gents, insulting people back is also grounds for infractions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          I assume that was meant to be, more or less, 'What the hell is that about?'

No.

The Picture speacks for itselfs,and if you dont understand it,
                          sorry than you are in the wrong place.(speaking about Elite)
                          Last edited by VGM-Collector; 06-22-2010, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VGM-Collector View Post
                            No.

The Picture speacks for itselfs,and if you dont understand it,
                            sorry than you are in the wrong place.(speaking about Elite)
                            It is normally understood that one has to READ a post before actually replying to it. If you did read the post, you'd see the post you just quoted and replied to, he was actually speaking to Robert_Kendo (hence why he quoted that specific post in his response). Please read posts before responding to them.

Comment

• could some moderator here delete this shit...i think this topic shuold be only for this game!!
                              thanks

Comment

• The guy is banned. Conversation may continue as normal.

Comment

Working...
                                X