Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard 1 Beta,08/04/1995 (read post #100)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, but distrubiting those materials isn't going to do him any favours either.

Comment

Another Source without watermarks.

Biohazard Prototype Alpha while being developed in 1995.Info: i aint uploadin this anywhere ppl, just wanna show what it looks like, cuz some ppl are startin...

ok guyz pretty much a walthrou of the rest of the game,dont expect anything else,theres nothing more to show

Last edited by DZIAD; 05-26-2010, 11:39 AM.

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

I do not understand that some people complain, I understand that it would be interesting to play this beta, would have to be grateful that Robert shared all the info from it. If it were another kind of person, would not share anything of it.

Thanks Robert for everything! hopefully see more than any other beta!

Comment

oha...what up here at this topic..to all guys who dont like my topic/decision,dont read this topic,go and bother some other guys who wants to share all the stuff they got.
          like i said,its not my decision to share this beta.if someone should release it,it must be the owner of the original disc..i am only the one who shared all the infos from this version to the resident evil fans,but it seems,that its better to say nothing about any beta i get.
          and thanks to the guys who respect my work and understand my situation!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
            i am only the one who shared all the infos from this version to the resident evil fans,but it seems,that its better to say nothing about any beta i get.
            Just ignore the people who are annoyng, Robert.

Here in Brazil, I showed the infos that you post here to the community, and they don't ask for nothing at all, just become happy to seeing the informations that you provided.

Thanks, hope you keep up with the infos!
            Last edited by Davi Redfield; 05-25-2010, 10:45 AM.

Comment

yeah,thats good to hear...thanks

Edit: I need to find a way to open the modelfiles of this game.....maybe someone can tell me what i have to do..
              Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 05-25-2010, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Kendo I see your POV on not releasing it.I fully understand.You never know.You might be able to get your hands on 1.5 sooner or later.
                Last edited by BrionIrons; 05-25-2010, 05:13 PM.
                sigpic
                www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                  but it seems,that its better to say nothing about any beta i get.
                  Yes, it seems that way. But in the end, it all comes down to suppressing one's desire for attention – and here we are.

Comment

Just ignore morons like VirusPunk Robert, it's a shame there isn't an "ignore" button on this forum to block out posts from a certain member, be pretty useful in situations like this

As for opening the model files, for some reason i seem to recall a way of doing it years back but i can't remember the specifics, was it maybe in Milkshape? My memory sucks, and it was posted on the Bioflames forum which is down now. It might have also just been specific to the PC version. I think it was MarkGrass who found it out, but again, my memory sucks

Comment

I'm plenty happy to even have a little info on this build. I mean sure I really want to play it,but if it's not going to be released, then meh no big deal. Any information is welcomed on this build. Just keep the info rolling in Robert, OK? ;)

You guys are just fricking whining about stuff you can't have, too bad so sad, so get over it. There are obvious reasons why he won't release it and you guys should understand that, but instead you complain and make a scene. You guys are lucky he's even willing to give out all this info to us. He (Robert) isn't like Curator and would not flaunt his stuff.

So to all the whiners, just STFU! Seriously, just enjoy the info! It's probably all we are going to see of this beta, but it's more than enough!
                      Last edited by Zombie_X; 05-25-2010, 06:02 PM.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

The Playthrough that Kevstah posted was from some other guy.
                        Weird.

Comment

It's funny, I was just looking at some of the old footage on my back-up drives the other day and videos of this beta came up. It was rather really compressed in terms of quality of video so thanks Robert for the boost in video quality!

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
                            Just ignore morons like VirusPunk Robert, it's a shame there isn't an "ignore" button on this forum to block out posts from a certain member, be pretty useful in situations like this
                            Actually, there's is such a button - it's in a member's profile page ;)

About the beta - woah, how could I miss this thread?
                            It's great to see those movies and high-quality pictures (I still remember seeing low-res blurry images from this beta on Bioflames ages ago ). Hope that, by looking through files, you'll find more interesting stuff like that Jill's beta texture.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                              You guys are just fricking whining about stuff you can't have
                              Yeah, I'm sure people are furious about not getting an outdated version of a 15-year old game, with its two unused items that surely were so essential to the title, they would have doubled the sales had they been left in.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
                                Yeah, I'm sure people are furious about not getting an outdated version of a 15-year old game, with its two unused items that surely were so essential to the title, they would have doubled the sales had they been left in.
                                Lol sarcasm....

But yeah this beta is nothing special IMO. The gameplay looks about the same and the environments are slightly different. Not much to complain about on their end though as what's to gain from the whining? A beta with less than 10% of the game completed? Lol sorry but I had a bad day and it shows..

Now if it was 1.5, it would be a different story as it's a completely different game altogether.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X