Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard 1 Beta,08/04/1995 (read post #100)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 1 Beta,08/04/1995 (read post #100)

Biohazard 1 Alpha1,08/04/1995

Here you can see some exclusibe pictures of a biohazard 1 beta from 1995.This version contains a different start screen,different sounds,enemys on other areas and the Yawn at the garden!!
    Its only possible to play as chris redfield.It doesnt exist any kind of menu,map or inventory.you can change the weapons via pushing a button.

File Download:

Download here

Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 12-31-2010, 01:23 AM.

Wow, interesting. I know a lot of the guys would love to take a look at that...

Comment

yeah,thats right...its a really interesting version i think with some unused stuff.

Comment

Nice to see some new info on this version of re1. The real time weapon change would have been a nice addition, pity they cut that one out.
        What do you mean by different sounds?

Comment

if the game starts,there is another sound as in the retail version...thats what i mean

Comment

Robert, do you have this Beta? If so do you plan on releasing it to the public?
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

no,i am not planning to release this version!

Comment

I have my suspicions this build is gonna leak sooner or later. I already know of several people that have this one, and all of a sudden it's popping up in several other new places recently. Probably just a matter of time till it hits a fan who will release it. If only 1.5 would pop up like this. =/
                sigpic

Comment

that sounds not very good..but iam not the one who will upload this version

Comment

I know, it's just one of those weird things. Like the old saying "when it rains, it pours". Seems like for some reason several sources have come forward with this build all in a short time span after having been private or unknown for years. Just a coincidence I guess.

There's still one more BH1 beta though that I'd like to see pop up. The one featured in some magazine, I forget which. I think someone posted scans on the forum somewhere. With the door in the guardhouse that leads to the labs, Wesker in the guardhouse with Chris in the Plant 42 room, I think a red textured boss spider in the underground area, and such. I think that one would be neat.
                    sigpic

Comment

hm..you mean the bh 1 coop beta???

Comment

No it's a different one. Somewhere around middle of development I'd guess. Later than this build.
                        sigpic

Comment

the only other one i know,is a one that was given to a uk magazine to test the game if i remember right

Comment

He's talking about the one shown in post 19 in this thread:
                            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                              No it's a different one. Somewhere around middle of development I'd guess. Later than this build.
                              Yeah, from mid-november, the 4th Era build -yes Chris I have borrowed your denomination of Eras for development -. Pure gold in my opinion. You have a great item Robert.
                              Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 05-21-2010, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X