Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard 1 Beta,08/04/1995 (read post #100)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert_Kendo
    replied
    a nice leftover from the cancelled co-op mode:

Leave a comment:

• RetroRain
    replied
    Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
    I have my suspicions this build is gonna leak sooner or later. I already know of several people that have this one, and all of a sudden it's popping up in several other new places recently. Probably just a matter of time till it hits a fan who will release it. If only 1.5 would pop up like this. =/
    If it did leak, then maybe 1.5 would follow. With me though, I could care less about this beta of RE1. Sure it is somewhat interesting, but I'm more interested in 1.5 because it is like a whole new game. I bet that most of the RE1 beta is actually true to what we got. Just a few differences here and there. Mostly textures and slightly different backgrounds and camera angles. And maybe some different item placements. That's why I kinda shrug it off as "eh."

Leave a comment:

• Dark Biohazard
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
    i am planning to release the extracted files like textures,menu-textures,doors and bg files this night!!
    Anything will be very welcome friend! I have only one doubt, you have thought to share all backgrounds of the disc? is that it would be really interesting! and if so, I would appreciate as many people shared it here Robert.

One more thing, it would be too much to ask if you also share the RDT files (which contain the data rooms)? I do not mean just to all, but the rooms are different from the final version, for example, the dining room? is that I would like to use these rooms in any mod I do in the future.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Robert_Kendo
    replied
    you asked me the same question on assemblergames

at the moment i havent find any japanese voice after playing or after extracting the sound files
    Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 05-22-2010, 04:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• OKeijiDragon
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
    thanks ridley...i am planning to release the extracted files like textures,menu-textures,doors and bg files this night!!
    Robert Kendo.

Does this version contain any snips of the original unused Japanese voice acting in it?

Leave a comment:

• Robert_Kendo
    replied
    thanks ridley...i am planning to release the extracted files like textures,menu-textures,doors and bg files this night!!

Leave a comment:

• Ridley W. Hayes
    replied
    Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
    No it's a different one. Somewhere around middle of development I'd guess. Later than this build.
    Yeah, from mid-november, the 4th Era build -yes Chris I have borrowed your denomination of Eras for development -. Pure gold in my opinion. You have a great item Robert.
    Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 05-21-2010, 09:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Anders
    replied
    He's talking about the one shown in post 19 in this thread:

Leave a comment:

• Robert_Kendo
    replied
    the only other one i know,is a one that was given to a uk magazine to test the game if i remember right

Leave a comment:

• Alzaire
    replied
    No it's a different one. Somewhere around middle of development I'd guess. Later than this build.

Leave a comment:

• Robert_Kendo
    replied
    hm..you mean the bh 1 coop beta???

Leave a comment:

• Alzaire
    replied
    I know, it's just one of those weird things. Like the old saying "when it rains, it pours". Seems like for some reason several sources have come forward with this build all in a short time span after having been private or unknown for years. Just a coincidence I guess.

There's still one more BH1 beta though that I'd like to see pop up. The one featured in some magazine, I forget which. I think someone posted scans on the forum somewhere. With the door in the guardhouse that leads to the labs, Wesker in the guardhouse with Chris in the Plant 42 room, I think a red textured boss spider in the underground area, and such. I think that one would be neat.

Leave a comment:

• Robert_Kendo
    replied
    that sounds not very good..but iam not the one who will upload this version

Leave a comment:

• Alzaire
    replied
    I have my suspicions this build is gonna leak sooner or later. I already know of several people that have this one, and all of a sudden it's popping up in several other new places recently. Probably just a matter of time till it hits a fan who will release it. If only 1.5 would pop up like this. =/

Leave a comment:

• Robert_Kendo
    replied
    no,i am not planning to release this version!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X