No announcement yet.

Losing interest in the series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Given the surge of ports and spin offs coming out for the "15th anniversary" I'd like to you if this has brought back your interest or if you are still at a loss for it?

The only announcement I'm excited to hear more about is Operation: Raccoon City. But that's because it isn't trying to act like an integral part of the series. It's doing its own thing and branching off so hopefully the co-op and game play will be better than RE5 and offer proof you can mix some of the old with the new.

Other than that I still hold no interest for the 3DS titles and unless they make discs of Code Veronica and RE4 HD for my collection then chances are I'll miss out on those as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
      Given the surge of ports and spin offs coming out for the "15th anniversary" I'd like to you if this has brought back your interest or if you are still at a loss for it?

The only announcement I'm excited to hear more about is Operation: Raccoon City. But that's because it isn't trying to act like an integral part of the series. It's doing its own thing and branching off so hopefully the co-op and game play will be better than RE5 and offer proof you can mix some of the old with the new.

Other than that I still hold no interest for the 3DS titles and unless they make discs of Code Veronica and RE4 HD for my collection then chances are I'll miss out on those as well.
      The only one I might be excited for is Operation: Raccoon City as well, but even then...as I've stated before, I'm very meh about it. I WANT to be excited. I just think maybe RE5 killed being excited/holding my breath for future RE titles, I'm just not expecting any of these spin-offs to be good.

Please prove me wrong, Capcom.

Comment

Working...
      X