08 = Ready-Aim (Upward)
    09 = Firing (Upward)
    0A = Aiming (Upward)
    0B = Ready-Aim (Downward)
    0C = Firing (Downward)
    0D = Aiming (Downward)

Mangum Powered Weapon
    800C715A 0004

True weapon modifers seem to be out of the question. The only weapons that seem to be programmed into the game EXE are the obvious, and the Magnum, to spite other models being present on the disc. The model itsself doesn't appear either, and no, this isn't a "psuedo weapon" cheat. Zombies die with one shot, Hunters take forever to kill (and will freeze in motion if you shoot them while aiming down), and you can only shoot the legs off of the Spider with this (funny, I had the spider still chasing me with absolutely no legs). Bottom line, very buggy. Oh, and DO NOT TRY TO CHANGE WEAPONS WITH THIS CHEAT ACTIVE. You have been warned.

Gameplay Speed
    800C600C 00xx

00 = Fast
    01 = Super Fast
    02 = Normal
    03 = Slow
    04 = Super Slow

Walk Through Walls
    800C7158 BFDF

BioHazard Beta 2 (10-04-1995)

Infinite Health
    800C12E4 0060

Explore Inaccessible Rooms
    300D6260 0000
    300D6261 0003

Activate AFTER you are in the Dining Hall, then reenter the Main Hall. You will probably appear offscreen, but the room boundaries are functional so you can't get "lost", completely.

Deactivate after you are in the "beta hallway".

Action Modifier
    800C1319 0000

00 = Standing
    01 = Posing
    02 = Walking
    03 = Running
    04 = Examine
    05 = Ready-Aim (Strait)
    06 = Firing (Strait)
    07 = Aiming (Strait)
    08 = Ready-Aim (Upward)
    09 = Firing (Upward)
    0A = Aiming (Upward)
    0B = Ready-Aim (Downward)
    0C = Firing (Downward)
    0D = Aiming (Downward)

Psuedo-Weapon Modifier
    800C1262 00xx

00 - Nothing
    01 - Knife (Do Not Use)
    02 - Handgun
    03 - Shotgun
    04 - Magnum
    05 - Bazooka (Buggy, and can produce funny results. I had a zombie chasing me without a head.)
    06 - Flame Thrower (Buggy, very weak).

Item Slot Modifiers
    800C1090 00xx
    800C1092 00xx
    800C1094 00xx
    800C1096 00xx
    800C1097 00xx
    800C109A 00xx
    800C109C 00xx
    800C109E 00xx

00 = Nothing
    01 = Knife
    02 = Handgun
    03 = Shotgun
    04 = Magnum
    05 = Magnum (VERY weird - Shotgun that produces huge cloud of smoke, makes Knife sound, doesn't kill anything, Crashes with Jill)
    06 = F. Thrower (Doesn't work properly with Chris (untextured Handgun, can't aim but still shoots flame), Crashes with Jill)
    07 = Bazooka (System crash with both Chris and Jill)
    08 = Handgun Clip
    09 = Broken Shotgun
    0A = Pick Ax
    0B = Crank
    0C = Wood Emblem
    0D = Gold Emblem
    0E = Oil
    0F = Blue Sphere (?)
    10 = Red Sphere (?)
    11 = Music Notes
    12 = Lighter
    13 = Wolf Medal
    14 = Eagle Medal
    15 = Chemical
    16 = Battery
    17 = Lock Pick
    18 = MO Disc
    19 = Blank Book
    1A = Key (Red)
    1B = Key (Silver)
    1C = Key (?)
    1D = Key (1)
    1E = Key (2)
    1F = Gold Handgun (Non-equippable?)

Item Quantity Modifiers
    800C1091 00xx
    800C1093 00xx
    800C1095 00xx
    800C1097 00xx
    800C1099 00xx
    800C109B 00xx
    800C109D 00xx
    800C109F 00xx

Replace "xx" with the desired quantity. (00 ~ FF)

Comment

@Upaluppa:

Its worked for me in the past on RE2 Trial without any problems. I'd have a save state in the room, load the savestate, use Cheatengine's memory viewer to change the items, go back to Epsxe and boom, pickup the item and it adds to the inventory. But saying that the Alpha's may have a different way of doing things, but I tried copying a lot of the Data from the shotgun over the magnum, yet it always give the magnums avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
        I've experienced similar things in Resident Evil 2 when I tried to equip different weapons as Hunk...

I guess the glitched knife thingy happens because either the character (Chris) is not supposed to use that weapon, or because the weapon itself is messed up/unfinished and does not work with any character.
        I suppose 07 to be the Rocket Launcher in an unfinished, nonfunctional state and 05 should be Jill's Grenade Launcher/Bazooka.

@All:
        Does anybody know if Rebecca is already on the disc?
        I'm asking, because I am trying to hack a character modifier atm.

Edit:
        I found the AI behavior for Jill (the one in the main hall) in the 08/04 build:

TURN JILL 90 DEGREES LEFT
        30010C7495 0006

TURN JILL 90 DEGREES RIGHT
        30010C7495 0000

JILL ANIMATION MODIFIER
        30010C74DD 00??

00 = Idle
        01 = Taking Damage
        02 = Backing Up
        03 = Walking Backwards
        04 = Dieing
        05 = Frozen
        Yes EM1023.EMD and EM1027.EMD, I can try porting my playable character modifier code to V-Jump build if people want to play as Jill.
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
          I can try porting my playable character modifier code to V-Jump build if people want to play as Jill.
          Silly me, I was trying to hack that one myself without knowing that you already did so.
          I can't believe that good ol' Barry is playable...

Anyways, a port to the V-Jump build would be appreciated, I'd really like to know whether Jill is playable or not.
          Know what, I'll see if I can find the character modifier for that build right now!

@Robert_Kendo
          Thanks a bunch for for these codes, there's some interesting stuff amongst them!
          Last edited by Upaluppa; 03-28-2011, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Any possibility that these hacked features will be made available in a "pre-expoited" ISO image of the 10/04/95 beta that allows you to play with the unaccessible rooms, items, debug menus, and weapons, like someone did with the BIOHAZARD 2 Trial Edition?

That would be highly appreciated!

Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
            http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/5985/jillitem06.jpg
            She must have tried one of her spicy sandwiches.
            Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 03-27-2011, 11:10 PM.
            If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Originally posted by OKei View Post
              Any possibility that these hacked features will be made available in a "pre-expoited" ISO image of the 10/04/95 beta that allows you to play with the unaccessible rooms, items, debug menus, and weapons, like someone did with the BIOHAZARD 2 Trial Edition?

That would be highly appreciated!

She must have tried one of her spicy sandwiches.
              That "Biohazard 2 Prereleased" hack was done by editing the RDT files for the rooms to change the items and door links, I suppose.
              We could do a similar thing for these BH1 samples, but given that there are only two item spawn locations in the entire mansion in the 10/04 sample it's "impossible" (as in I have no clue how to do it) to add all the unused items into it as we have only two item spawns which can be replaced.

I don't know if it's possible to add additional item spawns into a room, but I have my doubts.
              It would change the size of the RDT file and the BH PSX executables are strict on filesizes, if they don't match, the game will cease to work...

For now, the easiest way to access the hidden stuff is to use the codes we have provided in this thread.

By the way, your "spicy sandwich" joke in combination with that hilarious picture of Jill's "fire fart" made me burst out in laugher!
              Good one, I love Jill Sandwich jokes!

UPDATE:
              I've found some hidden debug controls in the V-jump (08/04) build!

Press the START button on the 2nd Controller to activate an "All Events Done" cheat!
              The only effect I've spotted so far is that the Broken Shotgun Puzzle is done and Barry already standing in the Hallway to share his infamous Jill Sandwich line...

Also here's a useless code which disables all controller input for the game:
              300074B8 0000

And around here is all the text for an extensive Debug Menu which I haven't been able to access yet:
              0x00010500 (No reason to make a "text mod" out of this. For now, you can't access the debug menu anyways)

I am certain that the 10/04 build includes the same, perhaps even more debug cheats which can be triggered with the 2nd controller!
              I haven't had the time to check this yet...

By the way, did you guys know that you can do a quick turn in the V-Jump build by pressing left or right twice?

Edit:
              Nope...
              The 2nd controller doesn't seem to be doing anything in the 10/04 build.

Edit2:
              I've just played around with kevstah2004's Character Modifier and made an interesting discovery:

That mysterious Golden Handgun which I previously assumed to be a puzzle item was a weapon intended to be used by Barry Burton, I suppose!
              Is it just me or does it do more damage than the standard Handgun?

What's even stranger is that it looks like the Golden Handgun is always loaded with Barry's model as he seems to be holding it even when he's equipped with a different weapon:

If you equip it as Chris (You can, by giving him "Barry Abilities") half of the weapon model is untextured:

Chris uses an alternate shooting animation with the Golden Handgun, I actually prefer it over the standard animation:

Just to let y'all know, an up-to-date list of codes for the Biohazard 1 Samples is available from my wetpaint wiki site!

V-Jump Sample Codes:

10/04/1995 Sample Codes:

If you don't feel like checking through various posts scattered around three different threads you can get the codes from there!
              Of course I'll still keep posting about every new discovery I make in this thread, but I think it's a good idea to have all the codes in one single list.
              (I know I shouldn't advertise other websites on the forum but I'm really just trying to be helpful here.)

That's all for now, goodnight, folks!
              Last edited by Upaluppa; 03-30-2011, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Did anyone try using Music Notes on the piano?

Or using walk through walls to walk through the area that opens up?
                Last edited by Chris' Boob; 03-31-2011, 09:22 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
                  Did anyone try using Music Notes on the piano?

Or using walk through walls to walk through the area that opens up?
                  I did...
                  The music notes can't be used on the piano, in fact none of the puzzle items can be used anywhere...

I've also tried WTW'ing into the fake grave room, but the camera won't follow you into the room.
                  (I haven't checked whether the hidden room actually exists by using my background modifier code, so I am not sure why the camera won't follow)

What I do know for sure is, that you can see the room clearly through the glass window in the mutated plant sprinkler room!
                  However, the wall in the piano room which reveals the hidden corridor is not a 3d object in these early builds, so it can't have moved at all...
                  Last edited by Upaluppa; 03-31-2011, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Thanks a lot Upaluppa, for the quickturn I've suspected that, because I've seen one time Chris turning rapidly when I was trying to escape from a zombie but don't know how to reproduce it, so thanks!

If you have Japanese kanjis that you want to translate post it as picture in the thread, I'll try to put them in normal text to find out what they means
                    Last edited by SonicBlue; 03-31-2011, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
                      I did...
                      The music notes can't be used on the piano, in fact none of the puzzle items can be used anywhere...

I've also tried WTW'ing into the fake grave room, but the camera won't follow you into the room.
                      (I haven't checked whether the hidden room actually exists by using my background modifier code, so I am not sure why the camera won't follow)

What I do know for sure is, that you can see the room clearly through the glass window in the mutated plant sprinkler room!
                      However, the wall in the piano room which reveals the hidden corridor is not a 3d object in these early builds, so it can't have moved at all...
                      The textures don't exist for the second part of the piano room.

ROOM03 = Corridor
                      ROOM04 = 1st zombie encounter corridor
                      ROOM05 = 1st Floor, Dining Room
                      ROOM06 = 1st Floor, Main Hall
                      ROOM07 = Statue room
                      ROOM08 = Spider / Cerberus corridor
                      ROOM09 = Corridor
                      ROOM0A = Corridor
                      ROOM0C = Plant Room
                      ROOM0E = Keepers Room
                      ROOM0F = Piano Room
                      ROOM11 = Globe Room
                      ROOM12 = Mirror Room
                      ROOM13 = Bathroom
                      ROOM14 = Boiler Room
                      ROOM15 = Shotgun puzzle trap room
                      ROOM16 = Shotgun puzzle living room
                      ROOM17 = Paintings puzzle room
                      ROOM1A = Hunter Outside pathway
                      ROOM1B = Shed
                      ROOM1C = Closet
                      --------------------------
                      ROOM02 = 2nd Floor, Dining Room
                      ROOM03 = 2nd Floor, Main Hall
                      ROOM11 = Forest corridor
                      ROOM12 = Forest Room
                      Last edited by kevstah2004; 03-31-2011, 10:44 AM.
                      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                        If you have Japanese kanjis that you want to translate post it as picture in the thread, I'll try to put them in normal text to find out what they means
                        I appreciate your help!
                        I'll let you know if I find something that's worth translating!

@kevstah2004:
                        Thanks for checking that!
                        So now it is official that the hidden room does not exist...

Comment

Beta 10/04

Sorry if these pictures was already been posted

Comment

Heh, the courtyard has the extra "circle" just like in the ending fmv as the camera pans out. Nice

Comment

Yeah, its there in the pan. Makes you wonder what it was for. Maybe some kinda showdown with Yawn, perhaps? before he got relocated to the attic?

Comment

Yeah, I'd guess a Yawn fight as well. It's probably a small garden area. You probably need a key to enter the guardhouse area and it's found in the small alcove to the north of the figure 8, but when you get close, the snake comes out and you gotta fight it to get the key.

I think the guardhouse is interesting. There are more rooms and the east wing of it seems significantly different. Too bad the backgrounds for those aren't on the disc.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X