[Hidden-Palace]Biohazard Betas Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's no april fool...

The version I have has no timer, it has an accesible debug menu, different title menu with date/sample tag and there are other differences.

for example size differences..

trial 237.101.056 bytes (226 mb) ID: SLPM_80027
    beta 640.712.704 bytes (611 mb) ID: SLPS_00222

It's not the trial everyone has. I repeat that is no april fools
    Everyone that wants to check that version for themself can contact me via pm.

I'm not trying to fool you guys
    Last edited by TheMortician; 04-01-2011, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Someone else mentioned this build in another thread. 01/31

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMortician View Post
        Or they can just download it from where you got it:

Full game with the debug menu.
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-01-2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for the link! What's the known differences between this and retail? Are there any besides the debug menu? Or is that yet to be known?

Comment

• @dot50cal

yes, thats where I got it from. First saw it on snesorama board, but then the topic was fucked up and the original poster had sent me the link to purple-cube board where he also posted it. I didn`t post the links because I was not sure if that would cause any trouble..
            Last edited by TheMortician; 04-01-2011, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• No trouble. As far as I can tell, its 1:1 with retail but who knows whats on the disc.

Comment

• Ah, I apologize, TheMortician.

Comment

• something I recognized really early while testing it was once you open the first door to the dining room, there is something like a gfx glitch you can see. It seems like the font graphic of the debug menu is applied to the door's texture in the door open sequence.

ah it's allright guys, it was just a bad coincidence that I posted this on april 1st
                  Last edited by TheMortician; 04-01-2011, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMortician View Post
                    It's no april fool...

The version I have has no timer, it has an accesible debug menu, different title menu with date/sample tag and there are other differences.

for example size differences..

trial 237.101.056 bytes (226 mb) ID: SLPM_80027
                    beta 640.712.704 bytes (611 mb) ID: SLPS_00222

I'm not trying to fool you guys
                    Hmm. (I saw the link where you got it from) I'm still suspicious about this "beta", considering the timing of this. Thanks for bring it up though.

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    No trouble. As far as I can tell, its 1:1 with retail but who knows whats on the disc.
                    If that's the case I'm gonna go check out the XA files in that disc.

EDIT:
                    Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    Or they can just download it from where you got it:

Full game with the debug menu.
                    I hate downloading stuff in pieces. Is there a torrent for this?
                    Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 04-01-2011, 01:42 PM.
                    If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Originally posted by OKei View Post
                      Hmm. (I saw the link where you got it from) I'm still suspicious about this "beta", considering the timing of this. Thanks for bring it up though.

If that's the case I'm gonna go check out the XA files in that disc.

EDIT:

I hate downloading stuff in pieces. Is there a torrent for this?
                      I just got really good download speeds from megaupload, each part downloaded in less than a minute...

Comment

• no not right now. Someone would have to create one. Alternative try jdownloader. It really makes downloading stuff from one-click filehosters easier and faster

Comment

• Just where do all these Biohazard protos come from!?
                          And why do all of them see a release within such a short time range?
                          Are they all from the same source, perhaps growing on someone's garden tree or what?

Or did someone just rob Capcom's archives?

Seriously, why can't Biohazard 1.5 builds pop up like this...
                          I'd trade my soul for a build of 1.5, even if it isn't the most complete one...

Well, who knows what the future has to offer...
                          If BH1 prototypes appear literally out of nowhere fifteen years after the game's release then there might be some hope that 1.5 will make it's reappearance in a similar unexpected way.

Until the time I was shown these BH1 samples the first time I really thought that the chances that any kind of pre-release build of BH1 sees a release were even lower than those to see a release of 1.5, but it looks like I was wrong after all...

Edit:
                          Sorry about that useless post, I guess I just got a little overexcited there...
                          I really hope that the accessible debug menu from that build helps us in locating the right memory addresses to unlock it in other builds.

Hah, the download has just finished!
                          I can't wait to see what we got there!
                          Last edited by Upaluppa; 04-01-2011, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                            I just got really good download speeds from megaupload, each part downloaded in less than a minute...
                            Yes. YOU did. That's nice.

Your last download was less than 15 minutes ago, so unfortunately you will have to wait.*
                            This is why I hate DL'ing files that are broken up into pieces.

I'd rather just be given the option to download the full file.

When I'm done downloading, I'll make the torrent.
                            Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 04-01-2011, 02:02 PM.
                            If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• okei, do you have a router? if yes, just reset the router to get a new ip.. Well that will only work if you have no static ip of course.. Sorry

I would upload it as a single file if i could but I have a really low upstream rate
                              Last edited by TheMortician; 04-01-2011, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OKei View Post
                                Yes. YOU did. That's nice.

This is why I hate DL'ing files that are broken up into pieces.

I'd rather just be given the option to download the full file.

When I'm done downloading, I'll make the torrent.
                                Sorry if it came across as if I was rubbing it in. Generally I find MegaUpload to be rather random in regards to speeds, it was rather consistent for once, thought it might have been the same for everyone else. Guess not...

Comment

Working...
                                X