Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've already seen the intro to the Prelude. Spoiler:

Nobody answered my earlier question. Are the chapter titles on that achievements page the actual chapter titles, or the names of the achievements associated with completing those chapters?
    Last edited by Tyrant Rose; 08-08-2012, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant Rose View Post

Nobody answered my earlier question. Are the chapter titles on that achievements page the actual chapter titles, or the names of the achievements associated with completing those chapters?
      There's no way to know this.

Comment

We've already seen the intro to the Prelude. Spoiler:

They look like just names of achievements, they are too joke-y for Resident Evil.

Comment

Are the chapter titles on that achievements page the actual chapter titles, or the names of the achievements associated with completing those chapters?
          Generally speaking, when an Achievement/Trophy is for completing a chapter or stage of a game, the title of said Achievement/Trophy is usually not the title of the corresponding chapter or stage, unless the title is just "Chapter 1," "Chapter 2," etc.

Also, there are apparently still six secret Achievements/Trophies that are not on that list.

EDIT:

I guess my answer wasn't really necessary, but there you go.
          Last edited by Archelon; 08-08-2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• OK, I feel better now. Thanks guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
              They look like just names of achievements, they are too joke-y for Resident Evil.
              That's my guess, too.
              Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                In regards to the formation of the BSAA, the Japanese release of Archives II (the only one that really matters) says 2004. The only "source" of the 2003 date is if you misread Jill's file in BH5.
                I really wish they'd just hire you as the official translator already so that every new file I read doesn't fill me with doubt. It'll be hard reading files in RE6 and taking the info to heart when I think of you, and how 60-75% of what I'm reading is most likely shit of a bull.

Shit, of a bull.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                  I really wish they'd just hire you as the official translator already so that every new file I read doesn't fill me with doubt. It'll be hard reading files in RE6 and taking the info to heart when I think of you, and how 60-75% of what I'm reading is most likely shit of a bull.

Shit, of a bull.
                  Some people would probably implode in on themselves if I was hired.

I have no doubt, after the charade that was Revelations' localization, that the English version of BH6 will suffer. I just hope the mistakes aren't as plot-destroying and embarrassing. Like making a benevolent organization the ultimate villains and completely skewering the reference to BH5. It is being handled by the same dumbasses.
                  Last edited by News Bot; 08-09-2012, 09:32 AM.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Some people would probably implode in on themselves if I was hired.

I have no doubt, after the charade that was Revelations' localization, that the English version of BH6 will suffer. I just hope the mistakes aren't as plot-destroying and embarrassing. Like making a benevolent organization the ultimate villains and completely skewering the reference to BH5. It is being handled by the same dumbasses.
                    Once again, you have entered the world of taking information with a grain of salt.

Good Luck!!
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• News Bot for official RE translator (may death come swiftly to his enemies).

Comment

• I'm still scare there are no files in RE6. Nothing indicates they're in so far.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                          I'm still scare there are no files in RE6. Nothing indicates they're in so far.
                          Nothing indicated they were in Revelations or BH5... or any other game in the series. They are a last-minute addition.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I'm all for files but I also understand if RE6 had a lack of them.

RE6 is a global adventure in familiar territory for the most part, rather then in a mansion or a strange colt in another country.

If it does have files I think Leon and Ada's scenarios is the best bet for them, Ada trying to get answers about Carla and Leon trying to figure out what the hell is going on makes files seem more important.

Chris is going right into battle and Jake is on the run so it seems less important in their story.

But who knows we will just have to wait and see.

Comment

Nothing indicated they were in Revelations or BH5... or any other game in the series. They are a last-minute addition.
                              Files confirmed through ResidentEvil.net announcement.

"Other features include the ability to read through the files and story documents you've collected in Resident Evil 6."

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta View Post
                                Files confirmed through ResidentEvil.net announcement.

"Other features include the ability to read through the files and story documents you've collected in Resident Evil 6."
                                Awesome, thanks for the info.
                                Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
                                X