Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
    It'll probably be a Chris scenario, the one that takes place before the events of the game when he loses his team of men and it drives him to the bottle. That's what'd make the most sense, anyway. But I'm open for other scenarios too.
    No, we're going to see that in Chris' flashbacks in his regular scenarios. Prelude...prelude...hmmm. My guess: it is a flashback, but one going back several decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant Rose View Post
      No, we're going to see that in Chris' flashbacks in his regular scenarios. Prelude...prelude...hmmm. My guess: it is a flashback, but one going back several decades.
      We saw Lost in Nightmares in RE5's regular scenario, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant Rose View Post

Comment

Yeah but this is completely separate. I know what I WANT it to be: a flashback to Wesker in his 20s explaining who the heck Jake's mother is.

Comment

Doesn't really matter. Chris's flashback is already fully playable as one of the main parts of his campaign. Having a separate campaign for it would be a bit odd.

Hopefully it's something new. Somehow I feel like it's just that opening China portion with Leon.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
              Doesn't really matter. Chris's flashback is already fully playable as one of the main parts of his campaign. Having a separate campaign for it would be a bit odd.

Hopefully it's something new. Somehow I feel like it's just that opening China portion with Leon.
              That's what I'm thinking. Something that acts like an isolated tutorial so the player doesn't have to deal with repeated instructions across the three campaigns (since they could be played in any order). Though if that's the case, it's ironic that they would call that bit a "prelude" considering it chronologically takes place much farther along in the story.
              Last edited by LVL100 Merchant; 08-04-2012, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Prelude is going to be Claire and her partner Jill. MIND BLOWN
                PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefWellington View Post
                  Prelude is going to be Claire and her partner Jill. MIND BLOWN
                  Well that's just crazy talk. My money is on an entire Barry Burton "where is he now?" scenario, dealing with biohazardous garbage bags up in his Canadian Suburb.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Well Capcom do know we have wanted to see Barry return, maybe they dragged some of those 600+ developers away to make him a small scenario.

Comment

• Nope. That shit would be marketed by now to build up more hype.

Comment

• Maybe its a war level between the rival company and Ada's organization using the dominant strain control plaga from Bio 4 featuring Barry Burton, Rebecca Chambers, Nicholai and Alex Wesker?
                        Last edited by TheBatMan; 08-04-2012, 03:54 PM.
                        "I've got 100 cows."
                        "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post

Yeah, it can't be Chris' flashback since it's an in game, playable flashback, yet it can be a portion of Leon's in-game present time campaign. Makes sense. -___-

Anyways, Prelude probably has something to do with Jake/ the Edonian situation before or during the early hours of the C-Virus being used in the region. Maybe here we might get to see Jake lose his mercs and have to survive out of the J'avo fest, perhaps meeting up with Sherry at the end which would lead into the two's main camapign.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                            Yeah, it can't be Chris' flashback since it's an in game, playable flashback, yet it can be a portion of Leon's in-game present time campaign. Makes sense. -___-

Anyways, Prelude probably has something to do with Jake/ the Edonian situation before or during the early hours of the C-Virus being used in the region. Maybe here we might get to see Jake lose his mercs and have to survive out of the J'avo fest, perhaps meeting up with Sherry at the end which would lead into the two's main camapign.
                            News Bot is right, let's just say demo's usually contain some very spoilerific information.

Comment

• What are you even on about?

Comment

• I'm excited, looking forward to RE6 (which looks like it's 10x better than RE5).
                                Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Working...
                                X