No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new guy doesn't have Wesker's eyes.

Comment

• so that's the beards nevence?
      Last edited by xfactor; 01-19-2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Beard?

Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
          A homage to Claire?
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
            http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/85710...page=mediaFull

The new guy doesn't have Wesker's eyes.
            Not every Wesker child would have reacted in the same way as Albert, most of them died from taking what he did. Weskers eyes were normal until the Tyrant killed him, maybe this guy never had a Tyrant handy after taking it.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Did anyone here commented yet on this mastodon having a haircut similar to Leon's?

sigpic

Comment

• So, watching the trailer again, does anyone else think the graphics resemble the latest Silent Hill? At least the Leon sections, anyway. This is probably going to sound really weird, but they have a more Western feel to them than any of the previous RE games, or even any of the previous MT Framework games. The first time I watched the trailer, I would have sworn that this was being developed by a Western team on a totally different engine. I don't know why exactly, it just feels different.

Some of the monsters are giving me a weird House of the Dead vibe, too.

Comment

• Who is Adam and the female (playable?) character who got attacked by the zombie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                    Did anyone here commented yet on this mastodon having a haircut similar to Leon's?

Now I can't unsee it. I really hope that's not Leon.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                      Who is Adam and the female (playable?) character who got attacked by the zombie?
                      Adam is Adam Graham, the President.

We don't know who Leon's partner is yet. I imagine she's just a new character, another agent from the same organization as Leon.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I guess so too, just throwing out there. The "PRES" there will stands for PRESIDENT.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                          Adam is Adam Graham, the President.

We don't know who Leon's partner is yet. I imagine she's just a new character, another agent from the same organization as Leon.
                          But wasn't she blaming herself for the outbreak? The one that killed the POTUS?

That would look awfully bad in her resume.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Is anyone else surprised that we don't have to wait 2+ years for a release? November, I mean c'mon how long has this thing been in development without any major leaks.

Comment

• It looks like it'll still be lacking in the horror and suspense comparable to the older games, which disappoints me. Nonetheless, I'm far more impressed by it than I was about anything Resident Evil 5 related.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonDP View Post
                                Is anyone else surprised that we don't have to wait 2+ years for a release? November, I mean c'mon how long has this thing been in development without any major leaks.
                                Truth be told I'm expecting a delay till March of 2013.

Comment

Working...
                                X