Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Retribution (Trailer 6-14-12)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While getting some comparison shots there for the cheap cosplay jill I found the one of Claire,

I watched that terrible film twice, once on my own and the second time with a casual RE fan to laugh about how bad it was, and I totally forgot they threw this in. That's all the RE movies are, like the Sean Bean death compilation <name here> posted. It's like a random unconnected "best bits" from the games. It's pure crap in between, they might as well copy various scenes with a tag inbetween 'em telling you which game they were ripped from for ninety minutes, it would actually be more coherant.

The only truly interesting part that didn't come from the games is the laser room which then did feature in 4 and UC, that's terrible in what will now be five films.
    Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 06-16-2012, 01:32 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
      lol The moment that Anderson, in his "try harder" footy pajamas while eating cherry cheesecake ice cream on his couch, reads your post and makes a panicky phone call to the nearest news outlet to interview him about this movie. XD
      Seriously, they'll probably make some asinine remark about how Leon now has facial hair because the guy who plays him in Retribution has facial hair, or Chris' haircut is modeled after Wentworth Miller's in Afterlife.

Comment

Guillory looks like she came out from one of those Power Ranger movies with that overly chromed thing on her chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
          Seriously, they'll probably make some asinine remark about how Leon now has facial hair because the guy who plays him in Retribution has facial hair, or Chris' haircut is modeled after Wentworth Miller's in Afterlife.
          I could totally see that happen, him saying that shit with that smug "I'mma movie makeh!" face.... Blegh, don't get me started on the asinine misadventures of Anderson's movie gang, You won't like me when I'm angry. XD
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
            Guillory looks like she came out from one of those Power Ranger movies with that overly chromed thing on her chest.
            Wouldn't be surprised, awful actress.

Comment

I just want to say that all this talk and bitching from certain people and they will still go and throw their money down the toilet. At least with people like Canas I can respect that he will admit to liking it and not bitch about it and then go hand over his money anyway. I will never understand him but I can respect him for telling it like it is and standing by his choice. Its the cowards who pretend not to like it and then go and hand over their hard earned money for that bastard. May I suggest an alternative instead of throwing your money away for the 'fun of it' as you people call it (Which makes me sick btw) why not give it to someone who actually needs the money. Take your cinema money and give it to charity or a homeless person. Do the right thing ;-) If you want to go and see it fine but dont bitch about it and say 'Oh I just go and see it for poops and giggles' Those people make me want to throw up in your face!
              Last edited by CrimsonElder; 06-16-2012, 07:02 PM.

Comment

I'm not spending my money to watch Prometheus, Avengers, probably won't for Dredd either and maybe I'll watch The Hobbit on a cinema, and these are movies I actually want to watch. There's no movie theater on my town so no way in hell I'll take a bus to another city to watch MILLA JOVOVICH IN 3D.

Comment

The last movie I saw in theaters was Extinction, and I regretted it after. Afterlife, I ended up seeing without having to give him money and oh man, I was still pissed afterwards. Sure as hell not seeing this crap, even if I can see it for free. It doesn't even look funny bad, it just looks bad... Infuriatingly bad.
                  Last edited by Spera01; 06-16-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                    I just want to say that all this talk and bitching from certain people and they will still go and throw their money down the toilet. At least with people like Canas I can respect that he will admit to liking it and not bitch about it and then go hand over his money anyway. I will never understand him but I can respect him for telling it like it is and standing by his choice. Its the cowards who pretend not to like it and then go and hand over their hard earned money for that bastard. May I suggest an alternative instead of throwing your money away for the 'fun of it' as you people call it (Which makes me sick btw) why not give it to someone who actually needs the money. Take your cinema money and give it to charity or a homeless person. Do the right thing ;-) If you want to go and see it fine but dont bitch about it and say 'Oh I just go and see it for poops and giggles' Those people make me want to throw up in your face!
                    I take some sort of pleasure out of how bad they are, as I mentioned, which is my morbid curioristy at to how bad that is. That said I never paid for Afterlife, at point of some sort of infraction on here, it's one of the few movies I downloaded the year it came out. And I normally go to 2 or 3 movies a month, and otherwise rent and buy 99% of my films (if anyone wants to question here is my current DVD/BD collection - http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/rombie) because I work in the film/tv industry and especially want to support it wherever and whenever I can. I just wanted to stop giving Paul and Sony my money, so after the third film I decided to no longer buy them or pay anything to see them.

Edit - Added collection.
                    Last edited by Rombie; 06-16-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Well it is nice to see there are at least some people out there with some common sense. I apologise if I came across abit angry but I read a post at BloodyDisgusting.com in which one of the editors admitted to going to see the movie even though he thinks its trash but he likes to 'watch trash sometimes'. Thats like saying being kicked in the bollocks hurts but I just get the urge now and again. I want this film to fall on its ass like I have wanted every other Re film since the first to and chances are it wont but if the hardcore stops taking notice maybe others will follow. My g/f enjoyed these movies at one point and I drilled it into her head that she is dead wrong and the same goes for a few of my mates. I feel like I have done my part for the community. If everyone does the same word will spread especially on the internet and maybe we can stop this madness before they make it to...........Resident Evil 15 (4D) My Wife Will Kick Your Wifes Ass!

Comment

^ Who are you to force your opinion on others though? You can't just say "Oh I'm glad Canas isn't afraid to admit he likes the movies unlike people who hate then pay to see it", then turn around and say "If you like the movie, you're dead wrong and shouldn't go see it".

The movies don't affect you in any way, and they don't affect the games (as Paul has shown time and time again), you don't have to watch them, but please don't try to spoil it for those of us who do actually like the movies.
                        Last edited by Canas Renvall; 06-16-2012, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                          ^ Who are you to force your opinion on others though? You can't just say "Oh I'm glad Canas isn't afraid to admit he likes the movies unlike people who hate then pay to see it", then turn around and say "If you like the movie, you're dead wrong and shouldn't go see it".

The movies don't affect you in any way, and they don't affect the games (as Paul has shown time and time again), you don't have to watch them, but please don't try to spoil it for those of us who do actually like the movies.

Comment

Ahhh i've been meaning to comment on this thread, I actually went to the trailer premeire/Q&A...and i've already vented my anger with a few my friends that I told to and the person that did go with me (absouletely can't sstand Anderson). But in terms of the experience the audience was horrible, you probably had like 10 or 5 percent of the hardcore fanbase there, (me included) everyone was just talking about how good the other movies were with no real indication of why they were in the first place. Since I went there early to get a good seat to see everything and Milla up close still to this day people bring up The Fifth Element has people were constantly telling her to do quotes from that movie. Which is better than what we watched. The Hidden Clip that people didn't see was mehhhh if involved Alice taking on zombies in a very light corridor, fighting with a chain like mace (think castlevania) and using a gun at the same time. With the same annoying unnecessary slow-motion scenes we loved so much in afterlife x.x it looks like retribution is going to ante up on that department. Oddly enough Alice actually shot a zombie three times in the face and yeahhh some of these zombies had las plagus in them, the most laughable thing wasnt even the clip it was the audience who, awwww, and o0o0o0o0o, chanted and clapped for every small thing happening. The person that was interviewing Milla was a horrible fat bastard who tried to boost his self esteem by calling Milla her close and personal friend like 5 times and degrading the audience members who were there. My reaction to the entire event was simply this. I've seen all Resident Evil Flicks, to a degree they are mildly entertaining but as Resident Evil films they don't do the series justice. Btw the theatre that was hosting the event was plastered with Resident evil film posters even posters from the past movies and in different languages like I couldn't believe how much marketing went into this movie. Or maybe that was just the theater being a kiss-ass

Click image for larger version

Name:	resident_evil_4_throne.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	401380
                            Last edited by belmont1997; 06-17-2012, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by belmont1997 View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]6814[/ATTACH]
                              Like a boss.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Dracarys; 08-23-2012, 11:41 AM.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X