Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Retribution (Trailer 6-14-12)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christ, what a load of shit.

I admit to being one of those sad bastards who hates the movie franchise with a passion yet still goes to watch it because it's called Resident Evil. I am just the sort of poor fellow Paul WS Anderson prays upon so he can call himself a success, no matter how terrible his 'product' is.

But this is too much now even for me. Seriously, its not even funny any more.
    "I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
      Spoiler:
      Ohhhhhh jeez...... That was AWFUL... Oh man. Why is Jill using a pole arm? Why is Michelle Rodriguez injecting herself with the plagas and spitting out bullets from her finger tips?.... The best part. The action wasn't even good! Ugh.

Comment

The plaga/bullets obviously taken from RE4.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
          The plaga/bullets obviously taken from RE4.
          I got that but it looks awful and just comes out of no where. "Hey, now is the perfect time to inject myself!"

The comments are pretty funny. "This movie makes the twilight movies look good."

Comment

Wait...aren't plagas just evolved zombies in Anderson's movies? Where the hell did that come from?

Comment

What have they done to Ada? She looks like a scared helpless schoolgirl in that video.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                Wait...aren't plagas just evolved zombies in Anderson's movies? Where the hell did that come from?
                The Plagas are one thing and the evolved zombies that look like Majinis are other. Don't try to make sense of this.

Comment

This crap makes as much sense as a submarine with screen doors

Comment

Why does everything have to be slow motion? Its not cool its just annoying. This film has the two most annoying actors in the history of films for me. Milla and Michelle god I hate you both. I can proudly say that I have never been to see any of these movies in cinema and I sure as hell am not going to start now.

If you do pay to go and see this I am no longer angry at you. I just pity you. To take the time out of your day to PAY to go and SEE this rubbish ugh I am sorry your life is that boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                      The Plagas are one thing and the evolved zombies that look like Majinis are other. Don't try to make sense of this.
                      Yeah, that's pretty much why I can't enjoy these damned things. I demand movies I like to make sense, and these...usually don't.

Comment

• WTF? Michelle Rodriguez is alive? Jill is Weskerfied? Leon is.... egh? Plagas all of the sudden? Where are they even fighting at? WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?! The only thing I can think of is that Anderson, not content to shit just on the GAME canon, has now decided to shit all over his own MOVIE SERIES CANON! Oh, and that Ada is terrible- looks like a damn cosplay gone wrong. The whole thing is a cosplay fantasy gone wrong.

Oh, and the late Michelle Rodriguez pulling an Osmund Saddler by channeling the bullets out of her hand. I can scarcely believe they're still stealing from the RE5 material pool, but going back to RE4?! What's next?

I'm done. For now.
                        sigpic

Comment

• This is hilarious. Who would actually pay to see this dog-turd-covered-granola bar of a "film"? I think any one of us here could do better with a few hundred dollars.

Why or how are the dead characters back? I guess Rodriguez could be explained through the use of the plagas, but what about the guy? I mean wasn't he chopped up into hundreds of tiny squares by the lasers in the first movie? Also lol@the Korn track. Doesn't fit. At all.
                          sigpic

Comment

• More clones. There is apparently a "good" and a "bad" version of Rain, which means no doubt Anderson has Rodriguez fighting herself at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
                              This is hilarious. Who would actually pay to see this dog-turd-covered-granola bar of a "film"? I think any one of us here could do better with a few hundred dollars.
                              I WOULD. Lol. What can I say? I'm a sucker. And these films have never really disappointed me as much as it seems to have disappointed the majority of the fanbase.

Comment

• Bad Kei...you're making things worse for the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X