Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
    One of the things that was a big deal about RE3 when it first came out was that it used "some ideas that went unused in RE2."
    Hilarious that those ideas are actually 1.5 ideas.

Comment

• Greetings everyone, I'm a new comer here. As a fan of RE 1.5, I am attracted here because your great passion of pursuing RE 1.5 has even reached China.
      I noticed that people mentioned the existence of armors in RE 1.5, and my question is: if the armors are there, does the armor fuction code also exist in the main program?
      ------祸福无门,人自召之。
      ------People themselves call for camalities and blessings.

Comment

• Originally posted by w.dash View Post
        Greetings everyone, I'm a new comer here. As a fan of RE 1.5, I am attracted here because your great passion of pursuing RE 1.5 has even reached China.
        I noticed that people mentioned the existence of armors in RE 1.5, and my question is: if the armors are there, does the armor fuction code also exist in the main program?
        We don't know if it is in the build the team is working on...best to hope we find out sooner or later (Aka Christmas!)
        Last edited by Darkness; 11-03-2012, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          We don't know if it is in the build the team is working on...best to hope we find out sooner or later (Aka Christmas!)
          Hopefully! I've been waiting for playing this game for N yrs! (N<15) Let's hope miracle happens this Chrismas!
          ------祸福无门,人自召之。

Comment

Hopefully! I've been waiting for playing this game for N yrs! (N<15) Let's hope miracle happens this Chrismas!
            Hehe yeah there's big things planned for Christmas Welcome to the forum and may I add you speak excellent english

Comment

• Does anyone know what happens to Birkin after the player defeats his second and third mutation? His second mutation has a claw and he impaled a 'spider-man', and for his third mutation he simply jumped from midair, apparently both his hands became claws (just like Mr.X does in Leon B scenario in final RE2). I guess that for the second mutation he just lies on the floor like G2 after the player beats him up, and in his third mutation he happens to fall into the forge, destroys the panel and triggers the self-destruction sequence just like Mr.X does. Judging from limited existing information I think he may also have fourth and fifth mutation, but how to battle the last two mutations and what happens after the two battles remains unknown.

I'm just being curious, not intended to mislead anyone or provide any false information. Thank you for your tolerance
              Last edited by w.dash; 11-03-2012, 11:11 PM.
              ------祸福无门,人自召之。

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                Hehe yeah there's big things planned for Christmas Welcome to the forum and may I add you speak excellent english
                Haha, thank you very much for your kindly praising me. I'm honored to be a member of this community.
                ------祸福无门,人自召之。

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  also to whoever was crying because they are using RE2 shotgun icon, why not? Its an icon. And it looks like the remington m870. RE1.5 at the point they got it had RE1 placeholder icons still. So kudos to improving that.
                  Except it isn't a placeholder icon from RE1. No need to suck up to the team, we know they're beyond that.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

Haha, thank you very much for your kindly praising me. I'm honored to be a member of this community.
                    Honored to have you here buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                      Except it isn't a placeholder icon from RE1. No need to suck up to the team, we know they're beyond that.
                      I know, I'm saying I'm glad they are replacing the placeholder RE1 icons.

Comment

Does anyone know what happens to Birkin after the player defeats his second and third mutation? His second mutation has a claw and he impaled a 'spider-man', and for his third mutation he simply jumped from midair, apparently both his hands became claws (just like Mr.X does in Leon B scenario in final RE2). I guess that for the second mutation he just lies on the floor like G2 after the player beats him up, and in his third mutation he happens to fall into the forge, destroys the panel and triggers the self-destruction sequence just like Mr.X does. Judging from limited existing information I think he may also have fourth and fifth mutation, but how to battle the last two mutations and what happens after the two battles remains unknown.
                        That would appear to be case. As to what happens concretely after you defeat Birkin, it's still unknown. Here's the info we have. The first encounter against Birkin is fought by Elza. He shows up on the elevator and picks up that metal bar. Shortly after being defeated, Leon reaches the Warehouse. He ambushes Leon with the metal bar in his hand. After Leon takes him down, Ada and Marvin show up and they get on the elevator. Before they leave, Birkin attempts to break through the elevator door. There's no sign of any mutation at this point yet, so it must occur offscreen.

This leads me to believe that when Birkin is fought in the subsequent battles, he never leaves the place until the "delayed" character fights him again. Of course Elza and Leon could also fight Birkin at different locations, but currently, we have no indication of such possibility (and might never have, since we have never seen any footage of Elza's story in the Laboratory, so it's difficult to estimate if her scenario was completed in the final build). The mutations most likely occur off-screen initially, but they are probably shown on-screen in the later battles.

As for your hypothesis of Birkin having up to 4 or 5 mutations, it's correct. I believe there's actually 5 instead of 4, since he shows up at 5 different places (and is, presumably, fought in all of them). However, the fifth mutation could be seen as controversial since the graphical change is minimal. His back seems to have grown a little bit and his feet have turned into claws, too. Nevertheless, the image quality makes it hard to determine if these changes happen from the fourth to the fifth encounter, or if he just not conveniently placed in those images (thus giving us the perception that the changes are there). I'll leave it up to you to decide.

Click image for larger version

Name:	51.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	401901 Click image for larger version

Name:	52.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	401902 Click image for larger version

Name:	53.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	401903 Click image for larger version

Name:	54.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	401904 Click image for larger version

Name:	55.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	401905

Edit: My apologies for the half-assed work on editing the first 3 screenshots.
                        Last edited by Kegluneq; 11-04-2012, 12:05 AM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                        BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• that's a good synopsis. I'm just sad we don't know more...of course birkin is more end gameish so that is very sadly expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                            That would appear to be case. As to what happens concretely after you defeat Birkin, it's still unknown. Here's the info we have. The first encounter against Birkin is fought by Elza. He shows up on the elevator and picks up that metal bar. Shortly after being defeated, Leon reaches the Warehouse. He ambushes Leon with the metal bar in his hand. After Leon takes him down, Ada and Marvin show up and they get on the elevator. Before they leave, Birkin attempts to break through the elevator door. There's no sign of any mutation at this point yet, so it must occur offscreen.

This leads me to believe that when Birkin is fought in the subsequent battles, he never leaves the place until the "delayed" character fights him again. Of course Elza and Leon could also fight Birkin at different locations, but currently, we have no indication of such possibility (and might never have, since we have never seen any footage of Elza's story in the Laboratory, so it's difficult to estimate if her scenario was completed in the final build). The mutations most likely occur off-screen initially, but they are probably shown on-screen in the later battles.

As for your hypothesis of Birkin having up to 4 or 5 mutations, it's correct. I believe there's actually 5 instead of 4, since he shows up at 5 different places (and is, presumably, fought in all of them). However, the fifth mutation could be seen as controversial since the graphical change is minimal. His back seems to have grown a little bit and his feet have turned into claws, too. Nevertheless, the image quality makes it hard to determine if these changes happen from the fourth to the fifth encounter, or if he just not conveniently placed in those images (thus giving us the perception that the changes are there). I'll leave it up to you to decide.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7459[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7460[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7461[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7462[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7463[/ATTACH]

Edit: My apologies for the half-assed work on editing the first 3 screenshots.
                            Thank you, Kegluneq!

Actually your reasoning makes it clear that the 5th mutation actually exists. I thought there were 4 because I could barely tell the difference between Birkin's appearances in the last two mutations. Nevertheless, there are also odds that the 4th and 5th mutation looks quite similar but they fight in different ways.

I am not sure, but it is highly likely that Elza's script is incomplete. Although we see Elza in the red lab, given that different players leave the lab by different means (because the two teams never run into each other and one of them is always 'delayed' as you said), and Leon's team would leave the lab using the train, which is also the only 'known' mean to escape the lab for me, I could not imagine how Elza's team leave the lab.

Once again, thank you for your pictures and analyses.
                            ------祸福无门,人自召之。

Comment

• Sure. Glad I could help.

Regarding Elza (or Leon, depending on who arrives later) leaving the laboratory... Here's how:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM6XX020.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	401906

Edit: I just noticed something that places further emphasis on Elza's scenario not being completed. There's no pre-rendered background in the Trial disc with a missing train. If, as strongly implied by the game, one's character scenario is constantly delayed from the other (e.g. Leon leaves the RPD before Elza, but arrives later at the laboratory), then having only this pre-rendered background would suggest that they arrive simultaneously at the train section, which completely contradicts the progression of the narrative up until that point.
                              Last edited by Kegluneq; 11-04-2012, 01:02 AM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Wow, multiple trains. Is that a trial bg?

Comment

Working...
                                X