Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blargh, so we've found another 1.5 storyline difference huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      Blargh, so we've found another 1.5 storyline difference huh?
      Potential storyline difference, that just happens to be convenient and make a bit of sense. No way to confirm it. Keep in mind that 1.5's scenario was never finished, so there were probably a lot of plot holes that never got filled because the game was scrapped right in the middle of a rewrite process.
      Last edited by News Bot; 11-04-2012, 07:23 PM.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I guess that would explain why Chris and Rebecca are basically strangers when they meet for the first time in the mansion.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• the "official" story is because shes a brand new rookie

Comment

• Does the Biohazard 1.5 have CG's?
            If din't have it do you will create some to the project?

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
              Does the Biohazard 1.5 have CG's?
              If din't have it do you will create some to the project?
              No. & Probably No.
              Last edited by Darkness; 11-04-2012, 07:57 PM.

Comment

the "official" story is because shes a brand new rookie
                Well, that would still be kinda weird that you're in the same special squad, yet you don't know one of your superiors. Having different (and much distant) offices fills this "plothole" like a charm in my opinion.
                Last edited by Gemini; 11-04-2012, 07:59 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

the "official" story is because shes a brand new rookie
                  New yes, but I find it odd that she doesn't know the Alpha team. It's like she arrived and they tossed her into the fray.

On another note, here' s special treat for those out there. An no it's not real, just a photoshop. I am jsut super anxious for the game, so a recreation of the menu was something I wanted to do.

Click image for larger version

Name:	menu2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	401909 Click image for larger version

Name:	menu copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	401910
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Remeber what the S.T.A.R.S. Badge says Raccoon Police Dept. that means that is the Special Forces of the Police Force... and the R.P.D. from 1.5 have 2F or 3F, if we can see the 2F of the POLICE PRECINCT we can know were the S.T.A.R.S. Office would be, Rebecca was a new officer in the S.T.A.R.S. maybe in the Police Academy of Raccoon that's why Chris don't know her... exactly what moment Rebecca joins the S.T.A.R.S.?.I think in BioHazard 1 Rebecca told to Chris... i've joined the S.T.A.R.S. about two months ago, she was new, just like Leon... if the S.T.A.R.S. are the only Raccoon Police Special Forces, we can prove that S.T.A.R.S. Office Exists in the R.P.D. and only in Raccoon or another group of S.T.A.R.S. in all the City like Raccoon Police Dept. 2, S.T.A.R.S. Omega, Exceter Team or something, in the game is not revealed that S.T.A.R.S. Forces posses other teams in other cities; and of course is just an speculation...
                    Last edited by STARSRedfield; 11-04-2012, 08:07 PM.

Comment

No. & Probably No.

Now I understand why It never showed CG's in the videos of 1.5.
                      About the weapon Calico M950, the shoot it's rapid or slow??
                      The position that the character hold it's similar of Colt SAA, or it's like any handgun?
                      Last edited by PROTOBOY; 11-04-2012, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• The CALICO M950 until know is used as a Normal Pistol in BioHazard 2 Beta 2 and in Trial Version of BioHazard 2 (Un-usable)... the Colt Phyton is maybe a susbtitution of the pistols on the 1.5 game:

H&K VP70 - Glock 18
                        Browning HP - The Same
                        Colt Phyton - SIG.P226
                        H&K VP70 Burst - Beretta M93R

In the Colt Phyton was replaced with other Animations for to not recognize the Handgun SIG.P226, remember that one Handgun have Rapid Fire Capability, maybe it's the SIG.P226 just like in BioHazard 5, in the First PlayStationMuseum video can be seen... but nothing is proved... that's my theory
                        Last edited by STARSRedfield; 11-04-2012, 08:14 PM. Reason: Bad Spelling

Comment

• Thanks for the info, I'm really very curious about the weapons in RE 1.5.
                          Can wait to see the grenades in action XD.

Comment

• Is there memos and files that you have to read revealing more pieces of the story???? Like the memos in re one and retail 2???
                            Last edited by BioHazardBeta; 11-04-2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                              Thanks for the info, I'm really very curious about the weapons in RE 1.5.
                              Can wait to see the grenades in action XD.
                              We don't know if this build has grenades, its very unlikely.

Comment

• Originally posted by BioHazardBeta View Post
                                Is there memos and files that you have to read revealing more pieces of the story???? Like the memos in re one and retail 2???
                                Extremely doubtful that any files are in the 40% build. I would welcome them to add some if they could, we know enough about the story for them to make some juicy files, but whether they could or would is another story completely

Comment

Working...
                                X