Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps you HAVE to re-enter that room...

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
      I have another 1.5 theory.

That platform in the sewer video is low-res, so obviously something happens to it. I think that if the giant alligator/crocodile is in the game, the boss fight may happen in this area of the sewer. The alligator destroys the platform as it chases after Leon/Elza.

yeah that would be cool also maybe you can only walk on it a certain amount of times before it snaps ?

Comment

• Maybe it's added later on so that moving in the area is quicker? From the picture it looks like it's metal, so I would think it's added later.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• So...the zombie that busts out of the closet is John? Never knew that <_<
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
            You can have more than one, you can really have as many as VRAM can store at the same time.
            I think this never happens due to the nature of the infected life-forms. BH3 did a great job showing us this. Hunters decapitated a zombie in the main hall of the Hospital, and Nemesis destroys whatever zombies get in the path when he is chasing Jill. The implication seems to be that whenever there are two different T-virus infected life-forms in the perimeter, they will proceed to tear each other apart until only one of them remains. This explains why as the narrative progresses, lesser "weaker" enemies vanish and the more "powerful" enemies show up to fight the protagonists.

What you just said further emphasis this point. I thought it could be an hardware limitation, but if that's not the case, then the design choice by the developers seems to be intentional.
            Last edited by Kegluneq; 11-04-2012, 02:20 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
            BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
              So...the zombie that busts out of the closet is John? Never knew that <_<
              Yup, he came out of the closet. Poor Ada.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                Yup, he came out of the closet. Poor Ada.
                LMAOOO
                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• not like ada wasn't taking advantage of him for his position anyways...lawl

Comment

• Are we really sure that's John in the closet? Then again, the Researcher's diary doesn't have a name on it and we don't even know what was of John in the end. After all he was one of the big minds in the Chicago branch, meaning he could have found a cure and survived. But it's only what I would have used in order to justify him actually appearing in a sequel. I mean, Japanese stories are full of these weird clichés.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Isn't more plausible that the zombie in the closet was the keeper?
                      Last edited by Guest; 11-04-2012, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                        But it's only what I would have used in order to justify him actually appearing in a sequel. I mean, Japanese stories are full of these weird clichés.
                        Wesker?

Comment

• anyone know if there was a S.T.A.R.S Office at all in 1.5 r.p.d ?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                            anyone know if there was a S.T.A.R.S Office at all in 1.5 r.p.d ?
                            I bet there was. Irons is a good guy in the REAL RE2 and listened to S.T.A.R.S and investigated umbrella.

Comment

• Oh my God.

Almost 2 years with no internet, working at the mall, with no time to study, to play games on PC, just working a lot, and after I stop to work, to pay my studies ,I put internet again back to my life and when I see you guys from a group have the copy of Biohazard 1.5.
                              Let me know if I'm correctly, you from this group are changing the unfinished game with about 70%/80% to be a complete and full playable game???

Does 1.5 Mr.x will be in the game???
                              Last edited by PROTOBOY; 11-04-2012, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                                I bet there was. Irons is a good guy in the REAL RE2 and listened to S.T.A.R.S and investigated umbrella.
                                If there isnt a S.T.A.R.S office in the 40% build maybe the hacking team will add there own S.T.A.R.S office , that would be cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X