Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have done all preparations regarding the day it gets released:

1. Find old TV set , prefebly Sony [checked] # note, tv is Phillips
    2. Obtain working playstation with mod chip [checked] #note: 3 of them in case one fails, thested with biohazard 2 beta 2
    3. 10 litre pepsi [checked] #note: 5x2L expire date 04/2013 , lol
    4. spearate money for pizza and some other treats eating on that day - 100$ [checked]
    5. setup lock for Da Playroom [checked] #note: Abloy Classic, 2 keys, one in basement hidden location in case other gets lost.
    6. Setup cam recorder to record first impressions [checked] #note: HQ webacm with PC
    ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Marvin you could simply buy a ps3 with CFW and play all your favorite ps1 games with smoothed full screen graphics instead of a modded ps1 !
      Edit: BTW marvin, did you see the video i posted earlier about that Chinese zombie in the subway ? if you do can you tell me if its fake or not ?
      Last edited by Guest; 11-12-2012, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
        Marvin you could simply buy a ps3 with CFW and play all your favorite ps1 games with smoothed full screen graphics instead of a modded ps1 !
        Edit: BTW marvin, did you see the video i posted earlier about that Chinese zombie in the subway ? if you do can you tell me if its fake or not ?
        I think the point is he wants to play it "old school". When it comes out I'll be playing it on my friends TV, swap magic on ps2 and a ps1 controller. (kinda sucks not having old TV's) I'd play on my PS1 but the video out is broken on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
          Messaged the guy via Youtube about ''possibly'' helping him with this very issue on ingame examine text.
          I as much as anybody else want this project to continue and not be cancelled .. I made that very clear to him - didn't want to sound criticising and upset the dude.
          As he is Spanish, the English speech is a little off - I mearly offered assistance if he needed any.
          Shall have to wait and see.
          Being such a Resi geek, especially of the classic games - I felt maybe it would do the guy some good to make it sound more ''official'' and less 'fan-boy ish"
          I didn't say that word for word but I hope he understands what we all feel.
          Dude, they are doing fine, i think the best option is to not send them any messages at all and wait for more updates.

Comment

• Either way, it doesn't really matter about the English text, if there is anything we don't like, there are modders around here which are more than capable of editing in-game text.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
              If you people could just wait and see instead of assuming random stuffs we know nothing about, and all of that from just a trailer which might not be representative of the "final" game.
              Exactly my thought. You guys can't possibly think the quality showed in the teaser in even similar to what we're probably going to get in a finished release. Text can be changed easily, more stuff can be added, and entire areas can be redesigned. Usually this kind of stuff also shows up in translation communities, and it's ignored for good when the author doesn't bother to proof read all the text and their public is expecting it to be far from perfect, but still entertaining enough. It's a teaser after all.
              Last edited by Gemini; 11-12-2012, 11:46 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Here's a little something I've been working on with Enigmatism based on his maps. It's mainly for mapping purposes, so don't expect anything too nice.
                Spoiler:
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• How do you print cover to a right size I always get it much bigger than it suppose to be.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                    I have done all preparations regarding the day it gets released:

1. Find old TV set , prefebly Sony [checked] # note, tv is Phillips
                    2. Obtain working playstation with mod chip [checked] #note: 3 of them in case one fails, thested with biohazard 2 beta 2
                    3. 10 litre pepsi [checked] #note: 5x2L expire date 04/2013 , lol
                    4. spearate money for pizza and some other treats eating on that day - 100$ [checked]
                    5. setup lock for Da Playroom [checked] #note: Abloy Classic, 2 keys, one in basement hidden location in case other gets lost.
                    6. Setup cam recorder to record first impressions [checked] #note: HQ webacm with PC
                    It's really COOL!
                    I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• yes i itend to emulate old school setup

you can simulate old tv with pc too, just use epsxe with gbuBladeSoft graphic plugin

and in its settings you can set Shader Effect to HDR TV and set level to 3 or 4

and you get this result:

TV:Click image for larger version

Name:	screen004.png
Views:	1
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	401971

Normal: Click image for larger version

Name:	screen009.png
Views:	1
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	401972

As you can see from the pictures when you click on them, the normal

EDIT: i really recommend this graphical plugin to people who haven't used it yet.
                      Last edited by Marvin; 11-12-2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• do you think the psx emulator will work with 1.5 , if not marvin , what version of EPSXE do you think would be the best to use , as there are so many versions out there I would have no clue which would be the best.

Comment

• 1.6 ePSXe is the best, 1.7 has problems with capcom games including RE 2 and 3

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                            do you think the psx emulator will work with 1.5 , if not marvin , what version of EPSXE do you think would be the best to use , as there are so many versions out there I would have no clue which would be the best.
                            i use epsxe170 and this gpuBladeSoft is 1.41 in my current setup

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                              1.6 ePSXe is the best, 1.7 has problems with capcom games including RE 2 and 3
                              Not really, but time to time i do play with 1.6.0 too, best emutor for resident evil is pSX emulator 1.13.

EDIT: It all depends on the scenario: if I want perfect emulation I use pSX emulator 1.13 if i want to play extreme battle with old school feel I use epsxe with setup as seen in those compared images.
                              Last edited by Marvin; 11-12-2012, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Lol, with 1.7 RE2/3 freeze at the violence and gore screen, which sucks. But I'm so excited for 1.5 I'm going to stockpile multiple emulators

Comment

Working...
                                X