Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    Lol, with 1.7 RE2/3 freeze at the violence and gore screen, which sucks. But I'm so excited for 1.5 I'm going to stockpile multiple emulators
    The only issues i have seen with epsxe1.6 and epsxe1.7 is sound (XA not BGM) regarding resident evil 2/3 . So there must be something wrong in your setup, either wrong BIOS, wrong plugins
    ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Was bored and made a background:

My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
      ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
        I have done all preparations regarding the day it gets released:

1. Find old TV set , prefebly Sony [checked] # note, tv is Phillips
        2. Obtain working playstation with mod chip [checked] #note: 3 of them in case one fails, thested with biohazard 2 beta 2
        3. 10 litre pepsi [checked] #note: 5x2L expire date 04/2013 , lol
        4. spearate money for pizza and some other treats eating on that day - 100$ [checked]
        5. setup lock for Da Playroom [checked] #note: Abloy Classic, 2 keys, one in basement hidden location in case other gets lost.
        6. Setup cam recorder to record first impressions [checked] #note: HQ webacm with PC
        Alright, we all know now where we will go when RE1.5 is eventually released. Party all day long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and marvin, dont come with that "Sorry but it looks like your party has been canceled", its not RE2, is 1.5!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
          How do you print cover to a right size I always get it much bigger than it suppose to be.
          Are you trying to print mine out? If so they print best from Photoshop. You need to do some resizing though. Let me get you the dimensions for my stuff for ya.

Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
          Marvin you could simply buy a ps3 with CFW and play all your favorite ps1 games with smoothed full screen graphics instead of a modded ps1 !
          Edit: BTW marvin, did you see the video i posted earlier about that Chinese zombie in the subway ? if you do can you tell me if its fake or not ?
          I detest the smoothing option on the PS3. It makes games look blurry to me. I just upscale PS1 games to 1080P then turn smoothing off.

Oh and my playthrough of 1.5 will be on my jailbroken PS3 via component video to my HD PVR.
          Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-12-2012, 05:11 PM.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I've got a chipped PSOne, a high quality RGB scart cable and a 28" Panasonic CRT TV! I want to play this game as it was intended to be played to the highest of quality, I'm fully prepared! I think all I need to do is get a couple of Japanese Playstation cases to print off the covers and I'm all set for the full experience.

I've got a very close friend of mine who has no idea any of this is going on, he's not the type of person to spend time browsing the Internet. He always loves surprises, he never really looks into games untill they're sitting there in his hands ready to play, this is one of the hardest secrets I've tried to keep but I'm just going to go round his one day and give it to him there and then. He knows a little bit about the existence 1.5 through me and always expresses his excitement about it as RE2 is also one of his favourite games, but he doesn't know any details about it and doesn't realise that it's actually in people's hands right now being modified.

I kind of envy him because this would be the ultimate way to experience 1.5, knowing nothing about it and then just one day out of the blue havig an entirely new RE game to play. It will be a good day for everyone!
            Last edited by Guest; 11-12-2012, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• This is what will happen when the team releases 1.5

Comment

• Hi guys,

I know a guy who presses CD's and he knows how to press bootable PS1 discs. Maybe I'll have him press me a bootable version of 1.5?
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  Hi guys,

I know a guy who presses CD's and he knows how to press bootable PS1 discs. Maybe I'll have him press me a bootable version of 1.5?
                  Me personally I'd be more interested in high quality prints of your cover/spine artwork!

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                    Me personally I'd be more interested in high quality prints of your cover/spine artwork!
                    I printed mine out on Kodak semi-gloss photo paper and they turned out really nice. They also fit perfectly after resizing.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• That is really awesome, I wonder how hard it would be for the team to add more door loading screens so its not just the metal door with a plastic sound for every door/elevator...
                      Last edited by Darkness; 11-12-2012, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        That is really awesome, I wonder how hard it would be for the team to add more door loading screens so its not just the metal door with a plastic sound for every door/elevator...
                        I'd imagine it's one off the last things they'd think about, I mean it is only a transitional animation. I have no idea how difficult it would be to do, but there's far more important things to focus on, that single door sequence serves them the exact same purpose as it would have served Capcom back in the day, something to get them by while they focus on everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                          I'd imagine it's one off the last things they'd think about, I mean it is only a transitional animation. I have no idea how difficult it would be to do, but there's far more important things to focus on, that single door sequence serves them the exact same purpose as it would have served Capcom back in the day, something to get them by while they focus on everything else.
                          True, seems like its one of the last things they will do, I think you are right. I also take comfort knowing they can steal sounds from retail 2 for the doors, haha! I'm wigging out for nothing, bahh.

Comment

• Some more goodies for the image archives

RE15 RPD Lobby backgrounds complete set

And some of my crappy attempts at cleaning up others - http://www.mediafire.com/view/?dujp8rlop9imtxn

At least one of RPD lobby images (image #8) is from an earlier build that the one under discussion. It is missing at least one detail that's present in later builds. Also, this particular camera angle isn't present in any existing stills or footage we have from later builds, AFAIK.
                            Last edited by RMandel; 11-12-2012, 11:43 PM.
                            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                              At least one of RPD lobby images (image #8) is from an earlier build that the one under discussion. It is missing at least one detail that's present in later builds. Also, this particular camera angle isn't present in any existing stills or footage we have from later builds, AFAIK.
                              Yeah, that angle is from the Famitsu (ERA3) build specifically. Most of the west corridor's older design can be seen in the first Capcom Friendly Club video (9/96).

Great work by the way! I'm guessing that the angles for which you used c2keo's backgrounds had no suitable original media with which you could work.

Also, would you mind having a go at this one?

Click image for larger version

Name:	demo15pic.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	401973

I strongly believe it to be from the same room (2F/3F Elevator Corridor) as this one:

Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.3rdfloor.3tower01.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	401974
                              Last edited by Enigmatism415; 11-13-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• It's definitely the same room, lets us know theres upper floor stuff on 40% build, wahoo!

Comment

Working...
                                X