Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good question!

Comment

• Good qustion !!1

Comment

• Good question

Comment

• Originally posted by LongTimeLurker View Post
          Ok well the pressure is on, so I'll ask a question that seems to come up quite a lot.

Will The Team make the so called '40% build' available to the community?
          is a hard riddle to answer where we are stand without say too many. but here we go.

we hope to make as many of the 1.5s available for plays in as many ways of possible as can. please be to understand that there are many complicates and possibility in the road we face. people will play 1.5 in 2013 and we hope for it not to be only a restriction of the final project release itself. we hope people able to discover what ours and what original and compare and comment between versions. from start we always make a big investment and commit to this project for fans. sadly. thing prematurely announce when staff accident and irrational reason result in uncareful share and talk of things with whom they not can trust and as result injured integrity and project plans. this also may harmed outcome of some many and special things. plan is for all 1.5 to be available. please understand contextual situation and rule nothing out and refrain of irrationals if initial release does not contain everything and what you expect.

making of videos will shed some light on things and we can try answer questions as we go and update on many things. how was that? better than just yes or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
            is a hard riddle to answer where we are stand without say too many. but here we go.

we hope to make as many of the 1.5s available for plays in as many ways of possible as can. please be to understand that there are many complicates and possibility in the road we face. people will play 1.5 in 2013 and we hope for it not to be only a restriction of the final project release itself. we hope people able to discover what ours and what original and compare and comment between versions. from start we always make a big investment and commit to this project for fans. sadly. thing prematurely announce when staff accident and irrational reason result in uncareful share and talk of things with whom they not can trust and as result injured integrity and project plans. this also may harmed outcome of some many and special things. plan is for all 1.5 to be available. please understand contextual situation and rule nothing out and refrain of irrationals if initial release does not contain everything and what you expect.

making of videos will shed some light on things and we can try answer questions as we go and update on many things. how was that? better than just yes or no?
            Thank you

Comment

Way better than Yes or No!!! Now thank you again Zork!
              Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• If I may rephrase the question.. Will the 40% build be released sometime after the fan project? That way, the fan project isn't overshadowed and we're all happy in the end.

Comment

Thank you !
                  Last edited by DZIAD; 12-25-2012, 06:46 PM.

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• Excellent answer B Zork, I appreciate it.

Comment

• Thanks Bzork!

Comment

• B.Zork, Can you tell us how many people are working on this project ? i'm just curious that's all !

Comment

• Very well said BZork!

Comment

• well at least we know they are still working on it I look forward to seeing what the next video will hold , also did you guys have a nice Christmas/holiday ?

Comment

Interesting challenge. We'll see if it's ready before the team's release.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• I most admit I am disappointed of postponing the update was one of the biggest reason I was looking forward for Christmas but I also understand stuff like this can happen so I wish the Team for the best. I am very excited to play this game next year lets hope it will happen so. I hope these people (Team Sandwich) get their hands on 80% build (why not even builds before 40% like Famitsu build, September 96 build and Alpha TGS). of course then 80% build would only be necessary to fix/complete/reconstruct.
                                Last edited by GamerTak3r; 12-25-2012, 07:07 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X