Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE0 N64 isn't allowed to be brought up at Assembler anymore, whether it has to do with what you said Rick or not I have no idea. But even today if it's brought up, peoples posts and threads got deleted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
      Speculative information I read. A few people said something like "The 40% probably didn't have saving". In response to the typewriter being used instead of the computer in the Halloween teaser, suggesting they must have rebuilt it using that, if there was no save function. But, you're right, it does say load game.

EDIT: Found it! It was actually *YOU* who suggested, on 11/01/2012 in this thread that the typerwriters were added to bring saving function to the game, and I quote ...

"Same for the typewriter, looks like they are going to be able to make it so we can save, amazing!"

This was in response to someone who wrote, "Typewriters that where nowhere to be found in the original", in response to the Halloween Teaser. And then anaho wrote, "Sorry, but the typewriter saving is a dead give away to me that this uses the regular RE2 engine."
      Not necessarily, the game might have both typewriters and computers (unlikely) but it makes more sense for a typewriter to be under the stairs than a working PC lol
      I doubt they are using the RE2 engine, as too many variables that wouldn't be possible appear.
      For one, the polygon quality and joints of characters match RE1 than the smoother retail RE2.
      Secondly, When items are picked up, it displays the 're1.5' item image - it doesn't go straight through to inventory screens like in all other RE's
      There would be no way to code this in RE2, so it looks like they are actually using the RE1/1.5 engine afterall .. its pretty obvious
      I'm referring to this (its an original 1.5 video by PlaystationMuseum) at 3:43

Archived footage of RE 1.5, an early version of Resident Evil 2 containing some new and never-before-seen gaming elements. Capcom has repeatedly announced o...

It has never been used in any other Resident Evil game, so they wouldn't be able to copy code for it without having 1.5 in the first place
      Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 12-28-2012, 09:34 AM.
      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DZIAD View Post
        We have two Biohazard prototype (Sample builds) and one. with a full debug menu. Biohazard Beta2 and and the last two builds Resident Evil for gameboy. Excessive last event, the RE for the gameboy can be read on almost every known forum dedicated to gaming, a message that the game is slated to appear in public, I bet that Capcom knew about it (someone even posted about it on their official forum) and what happened? why Capcom did not react?

Probably was a reason to remove it from assemblergames, but certainly did not have anything to do with Capcom.
        That's why I do not buy it.
        Capcom did know and they didn't give two shits. I know 1.5 is different but it's still the same idea, it's an unreleased gem getting released and if they didnt care about 5 other leaks.... i don't see why they would care about 1.5 being leaked.

Originally posted by geluda View Post
        Interesting video, I don't remember this one. I took the liberty of screen capping the backgrounds, makes it easier to look at the room. I might be way off the mark, but I think these sewer backgrounds are older than the others even though they feature in a final era video, they remind me more of the area where Leon is fighting female zombies in civilian clothes, almost as if they're from the same section. At least the design is more similar, regardless of when they were made I think they're pretty close to each other. Comparing to the pic that MrBzork posted as his YouTube pic, it looks legit.
        The bioflames build was the 80%
        Last edited by Guest; 12-28-2012, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mae77 View Post
          A little offtopic guys: What's known about RE0 N64?
          About the "%" developed ? If someone out of Capcom is known to have the little ROM ?
          Dammit, I was keeping out of selling my N64 just waiting that game. Perhaps that will be the next looking for da RE community XD, but obviously since is known the existence of big advance originally on 1.5 that's just a waste of time (the N64 search).
          I'm pretty sure that they didn't develop past the train, they didn't get too far into it before deciding to move it onto the Gamecube.

Comment

• I really thought the possibility of that room being in the 40% build was extremely low. But I guess it could be the team's reconstruction. If it is, it looks indisinguishable. And since they have the spiders coming out the vents working great it looks like, more props are needing to be given.

Comment

• Everyone's probably already seen this, but god the sewers look so much cooler in 1.5.
              Last edited by Buffalabro; 12-28-2012, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Same animation?

Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard104.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	402165

And on the topic of animations, does anyone know if there is a bioflames-exclusive picture showing Leon doing his final era idle pose (relaxed; weight shifted to one leg)?
                Last edited by biohazard_star; 12-28-2012, 12:07 PM.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• A quick hello to everyone! I jusr registered to this forum .

I read about this since months, and now I have grown very curious!
                  I used to play the Resident Evil franchise since the 1st game, I have read alomst all pages of this thread and to be truly honest.. I am getting thrilled and excited by the thought of ever (maybe) getting the opportunity of playing RE 1.5 :3

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                    Same animation?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7784[/ATTACH]

And on the topic of animations, does anyone know if there is a bioflames-exclusive picture showing Leon doing his final era idle pose (relaxed; weight shifted to one leg)?
                    Last edited by Darkness; 12-28-2012, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for the screencap, but unfortunately that's not what I'm looking for. What I want is a cellphone/digicam picture taken by Inflames' source, assuming there is one. ;D
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• I checked every single one. I don't think theres a snap of it. Just the bioflames video footage contains it that I screencapped.

Comment

• It almost looks like Leon is talking on a radio. Considering this is how he communicates with Claire in retail 2, could this also have been true of how he communicates with Elza in 1.5? It's been said they don't meet, but that doesn't exclude the possibility that they could communicate via radio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                            I'm pretty sure that they didn't develop past the train, they didn't get too far into it before deciding to move it onto the Gamecube.
                            Thanks to you and to Rick Hunter for the replies ;)
                            Well, I smell if DA TEAM releases their editor someday, we'll get a mod of the N64 RE0 game soon or later from someone XD.
                            I must admit it, I'm very curious to test their tool someday. I love to try any editor, having results on Fighter Factory (Mugen), RPG Maker, BOR, Doom Builder, Lunar Magic, etc. Only time will reveal.

Another little offtopic: In my Facebook account I published a video of me "playing" 1.5, a typical fake of simulation of playing pressing keys with a video (a part of the video of the Halloween Teaser) on the TV XD. Many friends are requesting the beta to me, hahahaha.
                            Today 28th December in my country (Chile) we are celebrating the "fool's day" (the equivalent to the "April Fools"). What a shame no one of them are suspecting about the joke >:-D for when they'll know the truth in few more hours XD.
                            All the years I make an elaborated joke this day and everybody falls XD (elaborated altered pic of me with Brian May -Queen's guitar player- ; a fake SVC Chaos 2 video editing sprites to show the breathing pose animated showing K' vs Alex and Jill vs Orochi, etc.) XD.
                            Last edited by Mae77; 12-28-2012, 12:51 PM.
                            The longest 15 years of our gamer life :D

Comment

• It looks like the exact same pose as when he talks on the radio in RE2, so that's probably what's up.

When they said the characters paths do not cross, I think of them as two completely different stories where they're completely oblivious to the other's presence in the series. If that's true, which I have no idea if it is, it's more likely he's communicating with either Ada or the other guy who aids him in the game.

Comment

• It's his 40% build idle.

Comment

Working...
                                X