Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    yes, retail 2 lazy gun animations are an obvious indicator
    I didn't realise, aha, my mistake. Thanks anyway.

From the soundtrack in the background, well, the very little you can hear. It seems like a calm soundtrack. The one thing I can't wait to do when playing, is hearing the soundtrack. Although I can assume the soundtrack wasn't complete, there seemed to be quite alot of the soundtrack available as seen on the various clips available.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      Found something online gents, I guess there is more to the sewers on the 40% build than we originally thought.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7769[/ATTACH]
      Yup. That's a good sign. I see the tidal rush sewer room from the complete disc, the room where marvin and ada go on ahead in the complete disc footage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
        The one thing I can't wait to do when playing, is hearing the soundtrack.
        me too dude. for me, its all about OST, i like music. OST and bandaged Marvin is fun all day long. can someone post that funny pic of marvin?

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
          me too dude. for me, its all about OST, i like music. OST and bandaged Marvin is fun all day long. can someone post that funny pic of marvin?
          The OST for Resident Evil 2 was amazing, I could listen to the Marshalling Yard, the second half all day. Considering that a few of the best soundtracks from RE2 were originally from 1.5, I have a really good feeling about the OST for 1.5.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.umbfactory.plant.1main03.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	402157

Comment

• There's only 2 sewer pics on the attachment, and I think they are from the same room.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                There's only 2 sewer pics on the attachment, and I think they are from the same room.
                They are from the same room, but that gives us hope though. There might be a big chunk of the sewers on the disc.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• The pic where Leon is climbing up, is a room where Leon is seen with Marvin/Ada, and they run ahead, and the door behind him leads to the hallway where we've seen Leon chased by a tidal wave. So the possibility is that these two scenes/sections are potentially included in the 40% build. It would be great if the asset differences between the 40% and 80% version wasn't that large!
                  Last edited by doriantoki; 12-27-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

I'd love it if they released the OST for it early, but I'm sure they've got their hands full and wouldn't have the time. I'm happy all the same.
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                      That's great!

Also, my assumption is that this clip is from the 80% build, but I'm not too sure. Does anybody know?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9mFAK2oqE0
                      Interesting video, I don't remember this one. I took the liberty of screen capping the backgrounds, makes it easier to look at the room. I might be way off the mark, but I think these sewer backgrounds are older than the others even though they feature in a final era video, they remind me more of the area where Leon is fighting female zombies in civilian clothes, almost as if they're from the same section. At least the design is more similar, regardless of when they were made I think they're pretty close to each other. Comparing to the pic that MrBzork posted as his YouTube pic, it looks legit.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Guest; 12-28-2012, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• A little offtopic guys: What's known about RE0 N64?
                        About the "%" developed ? If someone out of Capcom is known to have the little ROM ?
                        Dammit, I was keeping out of selling my N64 just waiting that game. Perhaps that will be the next looking for da RE community XD, but obviously since is known the existence of big advance originally on 1.5 that's just a waste of time (the N64 search).
                        Last edited by Mae77; 12-28-2012, 08:21 AM.
                        The longest 15 years of our gamer life :D

Comment

• Some people know this subject better than me, but I think a guy had the game cartridge once. But Capcom acted quickly and he had to give it back. At the end, nothing was leaked as it was apparently not dumped.

From what I read the available N64 version of the game was comparable to the demo of the final game, I don't think there was something else than the train. So there isn't much content.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]7770[/ATTACH]
                            LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his face: what are u looking at, kid?
                            Last edited by yurieu; 12-28-2012, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              Some people know this subject better than me, but I think a guy had the game cartridge once. But Capcom acted quickly and he had to give it back. At the end, nothing was leaked as it was apparently not dumped.

From what I read the available N64 version of the game was comparable to the demo of the final game, I don't think there was something else than the train. So there isn't much content.
                              We have two Biohazard prototype (Sample builds) and one. with a full debug menu. Biohazard Beta2 and and the last two builds Resident Evil for gameboy. Excessive last event, the RE for the gameboy can be read on almost every known forum dedicated to gaming, a message that the game is slated to appear in public, I bet that Capcom knew about it (someone even posted about it on their official forum) and what happened? why Capcom did not react?

Probably was a reason to remove it from assemblergames, but certainly did not have anything to do with Capcom.
                              That's why I do not buy it.

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• Probably because it happened before the release of the game. If the same happened now, they wouldn't care.

Comment

Working...
                                X