Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrox, please stop posting nonsense. You always do that, usually because you have no clue (or because you're clearly ignorant about facts and lack any means for discussing like any normal person). Let's start turning on the brain for starters, 'mkay?
    Last edited by Gemini; 03-07-2013, 08:44 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
      If anyone is to figure ... this applies to you Newsbot, you sure are with his side, Undoubtedly.
      What does that even mean?
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Here they ask me to stop, But I won't because I'm not saying anything wrong and it does make sense unless you want me to say it straight, then all the blame is yours.
        @NewsBot, You clearly know.
        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
        ^ Lol ...

Comment

Here they ask me to stop, But I won't because I'm not saying anything wrong and it does make sense unless you want me to say it straight, then all the blame is yours.
          At least try and make some sense. You're looking like a total crackpot.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• No, I don't understand broken English very well. I agree with Gemini because he happens to be right and I'd personally rather THIA didn't get hit with C&Ds.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
              No, I don't understand broken English very well. I agree with Gemini because he happens to be right and I'd personally rather THIA didn't get hit with C&Ds.
              Then kindly ask the mods to remove all links, all images, disable THIA attatchment server and cease all activities going on in these threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                Then kindly ask the mods to remove all links, all images, disable THIA attatchment server and cease all activities going on in these threads.
                Or: we don't disrupt the site's activities and instead let people know that posting copyrighted material is a no-no and hope they are decent enough folk and respect that, although the last part might be wishful thinking with some people in the community.

Why don't we lock down the Internet while we're at it?
                Last edited by News Bot; 03-07-2013, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Exactly and remove everything 1.5 related here and done. Oh wait they can't because this is where they show their progress.
                  Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                  ^ Lol ...

Comment

Exactly and remove everything 1.5 related here and done. Oh wait they can't because this is where they show their progress.
                    How showing pictures of a game is related to posting download links to copyrighted materials?

Comment

I see your crackpot attributes aren't unique to accusations.

There's no sense in removing "everything 1.5 related" based on people posting assets directly from the game. That's not even the real issue; Gemini was making a point about the hypocrisy between "ISOs not allowed" and "assets from ISOs allowed" until people pounced at him for it. Direct assets shouldn't be allowed, but discussion on 1.5 itself is.

Also; the team has shown all of their progress on YouTube thus far. Hate to kill that theory.
                      Last edited by News Bot; 03-07-2013, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Or: we don't disrupt the site's activities and instead let people know that posting copyrighted material is a no-no and hope they are decent enough folk and respect that, although the last part might be wishful thinking with some people in the community.

Why don't we lock down the Internet while we're at it?
                        You think copyrighted material has only been posted on these boards in the last half an hour? Lol, come on, I have enough respect for you to know you're intelligent enough to know exactly what gets posted on these boards and exactly where it came from. THIA currently hosts hundreds if not thousands of illegal, copyrighted images that people have ripped from Capcom discs and uploaded to the attatchment server. If you were really concerned about this site and not taking part in a pointless argument for your own entertainment you'd do something about it.

Comment

You think copyrighted material has only been posted on these boards in the last half an hour? Lol, come on, I have enough respect for you to know you're intelligent enough to know exactly what gets posted on these boards and exactly where it came from. THIA currently hosts hundreds if not thousands of illegal, copyrighted images that people have ripped from Capcom discs and uploaded to the attatchment server. If you were really concerned about this site and not taking part in a pointless argument for your own entertainment you'd do something about it.
                          Where'd I say any of that was legal?

Comment

Where'd I say any of that was legal?
                            You didn't but this is obviously worth talking about because you "don't want THIA to to get hit with C&Ds" and all that...

And to be perfectly honest I don't either, but this is best taken up with mods and admin, not sprawled across the pages of this thread where the issue didn't even come from.
                            Last edited by Guest; 03-07-2013, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Yup, and ideally people wouldn't post them (whatever "they" are). But actively shutting the site's systems down just to stop them is idiocy in its purest form. Which is why I brought up the shut down the Internet analogy; why would you shut down a wider service because a handful of people misuse it?

Comment

• So you'd rather we just argued about it than actually do something about it? Whatever legal issue you have it has been present on these boards for years, and right now we are all guilty of waiting for yet even more illegal material to land in our laps. So we can either argue and cause a load of drama potentially ruining things for everyone, we can tell the mods/admin how to neuter this site, or we can end this stupid discussion now. Your choice.
                                Last edited by Guest; 03-07-2013, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X