Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
    My Leon Dub because I'm clearly the best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynskw...ature=youtu.be
    100/10

BEST NEW LEON!

Anyway, i would love to hear Leon with english accent.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
      with this gear, you can hook it even a stone crusher and youll think its the best sound evah.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8436[/ATTACH]
      You just reminded me that I need a new pick up for my record player

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        You just reminded me that I need a new pick up for my record player
        Off-topic unpopular opinion:

Features true analog audio that sounds infinitely better than

Last edited by Enigmatism415; 11-05-2016, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Wow.

Comment

• Resident Evil 1.5 Demo Background Pics

Comment

tell that bitch whose boss!

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis888 View Post
                Resident Evil 1.5 Leak Background Pics
                Fix'd.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis888 View Post
                  Resident Evil 1.5 Demo Background Pics
                  Hopefully one day we can all walk through all these rooms when the team release there version.
                  Cool vid thanks for the upload.

Comment

• Gameshark codes to allow you to play new costumes Elsa and Leon, as well as playing for John and Sherry, in the scenario for Elsa.
                    Elza 800B0FF0 0004
                    Elza RPD Armor 800B0FF0 0005
                    Elza Umbrella Armor 800B0FF0 0006
                    John 800B0FF0 000E
                    Sherry 800B0FF0 000F

Leon with Umbrella Armor

800B0FF0 0002

Last edited by nemesis888; 03-07-2013, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Someone alert the press, I caught this sly bastard trying to upload copyrighted assets to Bioflames:

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                        Someone alert the press, I caught this sly bastard trying to upload copyrighted assets to Bioflames:

http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=591
                        none of the images work so what are we supposed to be looking at exactly ?

Comment

• @ nemesis888 you posting my Videos
                          Last edited by redman; 03-08-2013, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• No one cares. Yes, technically we can't do anything with an image of a Capcom game or anything. Legally it's probably iffy to do screenshots. Capcom doesn't care. Games Workshop will sue you, but Games Workshop are fucking idiots.

The whole point of this was some people are being somewhat selective in there actions, complaining bitterly about the 1.5 release but expecting accolades for ripping skins from the same release and sticking them in RE2. Which, given the whole faceless Kendo thing from the PlayStation Museum videos, are probably someone other than Capcom's work anyway. It's also about other people who are apparently unable to let anything go, ever, and keep wanting to drag this shit up again for no fucking reason. Everyone gets the irony of people almost certainly ripping things the Team made and sticking them in RE2 after bitching so much. It's amusing. Nothing more.

Now, let's al drop the, 'Oh noes, the coprightz wil kil us ALL!' bullshit attempts at drama and talk about something relevant, like why 1.5 didn't include killer cats or something. Those would be assholes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              No one cares. Yes, technically we can't do anything with an image of a Capcom game or anything. Legally it's probably iffy to do screenshots. Capcom doesn't care. Games Workshop will sue you, but Games Workshop are fucking idiots.

The whole point of this was some people are being somewhat selective in there actions, complaining bitterly about the 1.5 release but expecting accolades for ripping skins from the same release and sticking them in RE2. Which, given the whole faceless Kendo thing from the PlayStation Museum videos, are probably someone other than Capcom's work anyway. It's also about other people who are apparently unable to let anything go, ever, and keep wanting to drag this shit up again for no fucking reason. Everyone gets the irony of people almost certainly ripping things the Team made and sticking them in RE2 after bitching so much. It's amusing. Nothing more.

Now, let's al drop the, 'Oh noes, the coprightz wil kil us ALL!' bullshit attempts at drama and talk about something relevant, like why 1.5 didn't include killer cats or something. Those would be assholes.
                              yeah I agree but you know some people just can't help themselves , they enjoy shit stirring http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...hit%20stirring

I find it best just to talk over there posts like they haven't said anything.
                              they are not worth getting into an argument over.

Comment

• True. Unfortunately, part of the whole 'mod' thing means I kinda have to care when people are being assholes, as my job is to try and maintain a pleasant atmosphere for people to enjoy when they visit.

And seriously, it is a job. I should get bloody hazard pay.

Comment

Working...
                                X