Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biohazard 1995 View Post
    John - Chief Irons______________Leon
    ____
    (Click on the image to see a full-size version!)
    The guy on the left of Kendo is Ben, also the 2 cop zombies from near the police car looks like Marvin and Irons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
      Great work, will you be adding more scenes in or subtitles?
      Thanks! Yeah, possibly. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
        Thanks! Yeah, possibly. ;)
        do you think you could fix the sherry and elza and john scene ? where sherry glitches through the vent.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
          do you think you could fix the sherry and elza and john scene ? where sherry glitches through the vent.
          idk if that glitch is from original build or team work in progress. anyway, i love that glitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
            idk if that glitch is from original build or team work in progress. anyway, i love that glitch.
            It is a bug I introduced voluntarily for testing. It happens because Sherry's animations are not in the RDT subdata. The only way to fix it is adding back the original RBJ data not present anywhere in the leaked version. Many other cutscenes like Irons glitching have the same bug because data is missing. That data is contained exclusively in the untouched build. Sorry for the inconvenience.
            Last edited by D.Birkin; 03-31-2013, 01:32 PM.
            “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
              Sorry for the inconvenience.
              be sure its not incovenience, irons scared me out and sherry made me(and some friend) laugh out loud, and i thanks.

Comment

• I still lose my shit everytime I see that Sherry bark glitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                  I still lose my shit everytime I see that Sherry bark glitch
                  Yeah haha. Arf arf arf Roof Aawwrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                    I still lose my shit everytime I see that Sherry bark glitch
                    Originally posted by curse420 View Post
                    Yeah haha. Arf arf arf Roof Aawwrr
                    it worths again(jump to 1 min):

Last edited by yurieu; 03-31-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• D.Birkin, Will you guys be porting and creating new door opening sequences from retail? If porting them over, how hard it that to do?
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                        D.Birkin, Will you guys be porting and creating new door opening sequences from retail? If porting them over, how hard it that to do?
                        Some will be lifted from retail. We have custom ones done too. Porting doors is not hard. They contain only simple data and event scripts.
                        Last edited by D.Birkin; 03-31-2013, 05:46 PM.
                        “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                          Some will be lifted from retail. We have custom ones done too.
                          ohh I look forward to seeing your custom doors were they easy to make ?

Comment

• Making room for new doors is the only hard part. 1.5 has only one door slot. I have increased it to 64 but the real limit is 254.
                            Last edited by D.Birkin; 03-31-2013, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Hi guys, I have no idea if it was spoken about yet ( I don't read every page) but, are the cerebus' ported from Resident evil 1? I haven't really looked up closely, but I kind of thought they were...

Comment

• Originally posted by curse420 View Post
                                Hi guys, I have no idea if it was spoken about yet ( I don't read every page) but, are the cerebus' ported from Resident evil 1? I haven't really looked up closely, but I kind of thought they were...
                                Yes, the dog textures are the ones from RE1.

Comment

Working...
                                X