Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
    What new video?
    The video B.Zork mentioned on his YouTube channel. You never confirmed there was going to be one but on YouTube B.Zork made it sound like another was coming (maybe time for new video). It pretty much sounded like he was saying another one was coming.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Birkin, will Elza and Leon meet at any time??

Any news about Roy??

Comment

• I can't answer for D.Birkin, but I can say that based on the old fan database Elza and Leon never meet and were apparently never meant to. They cross paths on several occasions, but at different times. That's why they never run into each other in the game proper. Elza does get to meet Marvin from Leon's game, however, in the Lobby of the Factory stage - either right before or right after the zombies crash through the front glass and attack him. We've got two stills of that meeting from Alzaire's collection of 80% build images. That's the closest Elza and Leon ever come to actually meeting. As to what was planned for the final FMV cutscene(s) - which we don't have and may never get, since it was junked - who knows?
        Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
        Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Goblin - L'alba Dei Morti Viventi - Zombi - Dawn Of The Dead - Zombie OST - 1978George A. Romero,Goblin, Dario Argento.

It would be nice this track for resident evil 1.5 for pay homage G. Romero

Comment

• It could be a good track for the credits.
            Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• I think the issue of outbreak would be great for the 1.5::

Last edited by sefirott; 04-05-2013, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• Suena de lujo compatriota, pronto nos echarán la bronca por no hablar en inglés XD.
                Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• No son los unicos, es que este foro es el mas completo en cuanto a material de resident evil 1.5

Comment

• These tracks don't suit RE 1.5 at all .. sorry.

I think the closest to 1.5 would be some of the tracks from RE3 - slightly more modernised. I loved the Dead Factory BGM at the start of that area.
                    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                      These tracks don't suit RE 1.5 at all .. sorry.

I think the closest to 1.5 would be some of the tracks from RE3 - slightly more modernised. I loved the Dead Factory BGM at the start of that area.
                      For the general ambient you're right the tracks don´t suit at all. But the song of outbreak maybe is good for the final confrontation with Birkin. Something big and epic... And the track of Romero is obvious don´t fit in Resident Evil 1.5 atmosphere, but include the song in the credits is a good homage. The credits of resident evil 2 had a hard rock song with a slap bass and metal guitar!!!

Last edited by The_Wes; 04-05-2013, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• I guess they only theme that could probably kinda suit 1.5 is the Outbreak main theme, but that's been used so many times in other fan productions. Plus it's not the best match with the prototype's atmosphere.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• none of those tracks would fit...... and I cant see the team using any of them. they know what they are doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                            Suena de lujo compatriota, pronto nos echarán la bronca por no hablar en inglés XD.
                            Hahahaha, I had not noticed. Thanks for letting me know.
                            Last edited by sefirott; 04-05-2013, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                              none of those tracks would fit...... and I cant see the team using any of them. they know what they are doing.
                              Certain RE games have a certain style to their soundtrack. That Outbreak track posted by Sefirott is really dramatic sounding and probably wouldn't fit well in the classic games.

Comment

• I'd have this as the ending credits
                                YouTube video:
                                Last edited by Mikhail; 04-05-2013, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X