Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ohmycod View Post
    I actually think the voice actors in rebirth did a good job. They had to impersonate the originals whilst giving a better quality voice. Before the credits I actually thought it was the originals re doing it, unfortunately it wasn't. But I was thoroughly impressed with voice work.
    Yea, jills voice in REmake was good, but thats because it fit her new "Hot Woman" look. I liked her hard as nails tough girl look from RE1/3. Her voice even fit the role perfectly. Id love to see catherine return one day. Maybe an RE 3 remake on day will happen and she will voice jill for true to original sake.

Comment

• Well, I've done several audiobooks under another name. If the Team has need for a late middle-aged guy with a bit of a Southern accent (not as bad as Rita Burnside's, I assure you), I'd be happy to volunteer. RE15 certainly isn't Faulkner, but I'd be willing to give it a go. Correct me if I'm wrong, though, but I seem to recall the Team was securing their own pool of voice acting talent. Anyway, there's some great fan voice actors out there, and I featured several of them in RETV on my YouTube channel (if you'll recall). Hmmmmm ... that might be an idea to help keep us all busy (and distracted) while the Team works. "RE15 audition tapes!"

... <crickets chirping> ...

Oh-kay, maybe not so good ....
      Last edited by RMandel; 05-24-2013, 03:34 AM.
      Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
      Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
        Yea, jills voice in REmake was good, but thats because it fit her new "Hot Woman" look. I liked her hard as nails tough girl look from RE1/3. Her voice even fit the role perfectly. Id love to see catherine return one day. Maybe an RE 3 remake on day will happen and she will voice jill for true to original sake.
        Please, tell me you're kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
          Please, tell me you're kidding.
          Well, to be fair, she looked tough in RE1, but sounded like a damsel in distress; whereas in RE3 she sounded tough, but looked like a cheap whore. It's like they just had to sexify one aspect of her so she wouldn't seem like a total butch. Also, her outfit in RE3 is just totally ridiculous; it's blatant fanservice without any regard for logic on what one should wear during a zombie outbreak.
          Last edited by biohazard_star; 05-24-2013, 08:05 AM.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            Well, to be fair, she looked tough in RE1, but sounded like a damsel in distress; whereas in RE3 she sounded tough, but looked like a cheap whore. It's like they just had to sexify one aspect of her so she wouldn't seem like a total butch. Also, her outfit in RE3 is just totally ridiculous; it's blatant fanservice without any regard for logic on what one should wear during a zombie outbreak.
            I'm not speaking about the voice, but him saying Jill had the looks of a though woman in RE3 and the looks of a hot woman in Rebirth, which is totally the opposite.

Comment

• RE3 Jill is the one I know and love. She seemed to have matured a great deal since the events of RE1... And then reverted in RE5...

Comment

• Not even the writer agreed with Jill's costume in BH3. All down to the tastes of director Aoyama and the artists.

I don't like Jill's BH5 voice. Nothing wrong with the actress, but it just doesn't fit Jill. She doesn't sound tough, she sounds disinterested and rather... tired. Her REV voice is more enthusiastic, but still not even slightly tough.

BH3 Jill is best Jill. REmake Jill is good too.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I've never really been bothered by her outfit from RE3 though I can understand why some people would want something more realistic for the situation. I prefer her casual over combat but I suppose they could have been more conservative with her image. It could have been much, much worse however and I like the end result.
                  sigpic
                  "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                    Not even the writer agreed with Jill's costume in BH3. All down to the tastes of director Aoyama and the artists.

I don't like Jill's BH5 voice. Nothing wrong with the actress, but it just doesn't fit Jill. She doesn't sound tough, she sounds disinterested and rather... tired. Her REV voice is more enthusiastic, but still not even slightly tough.

BH3 Jill is best Jill. REmake Jill is good too.

I loved BH3 jill and her voice actress , as soon as I heard it I was like cool ! jean grey from 90's x-men cartoon.
                    And I loved her outfit but I will say it's not the best outfit for a zombie outbreak having your arms and neck wide open for all zombies to feast on lol.
                    Still there just something I love about that outfit the use of color and style suits her perfectly.
                    Last edited by chrisliam2; 05-24-2013, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Jill's RE3 outfit if you think about it made her almost advertise she was a human buffet. Running around showing her skin. Last time I remembered zombies LOVE skin. BTW out of all RE games she had the most outfits in one game through out the series. You need dlcs now to get even close.
                      1.RE3 outfit
                      2.RE1 outfit
                      3.Biker
                      4.Disco
                      5.Police (No clue why any female officer is required to wear this}
                      6.Regina
                      Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 05-24-2013, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                        Jill's RE3 outfit if you think about it made her almost advertise she was a human buffet. Running around showing her skin. Last time I remembered zombies LOVE skin. BTW out of all RE games she had the most outfits in one game through out the series. You need dlcs now to get even close.
                        1.RE3 outfit
                        2.RE1 outfit
                        3.Biker
                        4.Disco
                        5.Police (No clue why any female officer is required to wear this}
                        6.Regina
                        I actually really love this outfit. Speaking of Jill's RE3 wardrobe, besides looking like a cheap hooker, what bothered me most about it was, why does she never put on the damn sweater?

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                          Cheap whore... made my day
                          Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Yeah, her Bio 3 actor was the best imo. Bio 1, she sounded like an angry teenager lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                              why does she never put on the damn sweater?
                              It was late September in the American midwest... Zombie_X, can you weigh in on this?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                                I loved BH3 jill and her voice actress , as soon as I heard it I was like cool ! jean grey from 90's x-men cartoon.
                                And I loved her outfit but I will say it's not the best outfit for a zombie outbreak having your arms and neck wide open for all zombies to feast on lol.
                                Still there just something I love about that outfit the use of color and style suits her perfectly.
                                Same idiocy with the female characters of the walking dead series !!

Comment

Working...
                                X