Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
    Still not a proper answer for my question, why not release the Vanilla Build ?
    im going to duck tape your mouth shut! holy ballsacks.

Comment

• Ignorance is bliss.
      Who talked to this thing anyway ? go find your friends and make a flamewar with them "like you always do". oh and Insult the whole 123 Forum like you did the last time ...
      Last edited by Mrox2; 05-26-2013, 01:02 PM.
      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• everyone knows you're one of the mouth breathers taking the team and their project for granted, whaaaa whaaa please release vanilla build whaaaaa

Comment

• Idk I'm more interested in the IGAS build more than the vanilla build

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
            Still not a proper answer for my question, why not release the Vanilla Build ?
            Pretty sure they said several times before that the vanilla build would come when the project was done.

But hey, you kno...
            Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
            Ignorance is bliss.
            Oh. Right. Stole the words right out of my mouth.

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
            Who talked to this thing anyway ? go find your friends and make a flamewar with them "like you always do". oh and Insult the whole 123 Forum like you did the last time ...
            I want to say "Guys, don't kill eachother." Like, seriously. I'm sure there's a lot of shit on both sides as far as the community slander goes, but I must say I'm seeing a lot of totally retarded and biased penis envy behavior whenever someone PMs me a link to the 1-2-3 forums to tell me whatever stupid shit X or Y has posted as a counter to whatever X or Y has said or done elsewhere. It's seriously reached such a point that I'm tempted to just block all mod talk on these forums, 'cause I'm honestly finding all of it even more retarded and taxing than that time four years ago when people (Enrico and Mark included) asked us if we could open a mod sub-section on our forums and we got a flood of people from the 1-2-3 hacking forums coming here to bitch and moan about how we were supposedly trying to "steal" their community or something by merely organizing a bunch of stray threads in a dedicated subforum.
            Last edited by Carnivol; 05-26-2013, 01:13 PM. Reason: Mr. F

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              I want to say "Guys, don't kill eachother." Like, seriously. I'm sure there's a lot of shit on both sides as far as the community slander goes, but I must say I'm seeing a lot of totally retarded and biased penis envy behavior whenever someone PMs me a link to the 1-2-3 forums to tell me whatever stupid shit X or Y has posted as a counter to whatever X or Y has said or done elsewhere. It's seriously reached such a point that I'm tempted to just block all mod talk on these forums, 'cause I'm honestly finding all of it even more retarded and taxing than that time four years ago when people (Enrico and Mark included) asked us if we could open a mod sub-section on our forums and we got a flood of people from the 1-2-3 hacking forums coming here to bitch and moan about how we were supposedly trying to "steal" their community or something by merely organizing a bunch of stray threads in a dedicated subforum.
              I don't get it ..
              it's just people like "Darkness" .. being all cocky and throwing direct insults at a forum and praising the other .... this is one of the reasons why both forums don't even get along. It's because of people like him.
              Last edited by Mrox2; 05-26-2013, 01:21 PM.
              ^ Lol ...

Comment

• I only target individual people who have a knack for wanting to ruin everything for people with patience, a brain, and manners.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  I only target individual people who have a knack for wanting to ruin everything for people with patience, a brain, and manners.
                  Same with me. The shit disturbers should be taken behind a tree and shot. It's already 2013, and people are still pulling off idiocy in regards to 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    Pretty sure they said several times before that the vanilla build would come when the project was done.
                    yes. but people still now now now. is tragic and funny when even see user of age below 20 say so.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                      yes. but people still now now now. is tragic and funny when even see user of age below 20 say so.
                      Yeah that's always gonna be the case my friend. Oh well just keep doing what you guys always do and ignore the stupidity right?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                        But.. But... I need teh betaz.... Haha.

Comment

• Comment

• Wait.. what? There was another leak? Sad day indeed. While it's always nice to see new things, but if it's due to a leak, well that's sad. So what happened? Dark Biohazard got a hold of some I.G.A.S. data?
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                              Wait.. what? There was another leak? Sad day indeed. While it's always nice to see new things, but if it's due to a leak, well that's sad. So what happened? Dark Biohazard got a hold of some I.G.A.S. data?
                              I'm guessing that's the implication.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                Wait.. what? There was another leak? Sad day indeed. While it's always nice to see new things, but if it's due to a leak, well that's sad. So what happened? Dark Biohazard got a hold of some I.G.A.S. data?
                                There's nothing that confirms that, they are implying (he used "their data" which is only on the "vanilla build")...
                                because he fixed something that was broken on the build they released ?
                                I don't know whats the big deal about it though ....
                                Last edited by Mrox2; 05-26-2013, 02:14 PM.
                                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X