Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Jill's attire; my friend and I could only conclude that she was out clubbing the night before, and that she didn't have any time to change her clothing before her apartment building seems to have spontaneous combusted. What really perplexes me though, is that, in her epilogue image, she wears a perfectly realistic outfit. Why wasn't this her main outfit in the game? The developers just really jumped on the shark on this one, IMO. I know it's kind of a small detail in the eye of some fans, but Jill's RE3 outfit is still a pretty big WTF moment, for me at least.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Resident Evil 3 Epilogue 1 Jill Valentine.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	402993

Comment

• Two words. "Eye candy."
      Last edited by RMandel; 05-25-2013, 03:31 AM.
      Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
      Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Always had an issue with Jill's attire. Umbrella chronicles didn't help with its intro to the re3 section and seeing Jill with a zombie between her legs...

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
          What really perplexes me though, is that, in her epilogue image, she wears a perfectly realistic outfit. Why wasn't this her main outfit in the game?
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]8779[/ATTACH]
          I'd say this boils down to not being the same time frame + people tending to change clothes

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
            Any idea if theres plans to use the originally intended marvin? You know, the "Tall as hell" marvin?

Every photo and video i see with marvin from the bioflames content, marvin is at least like 6 foot tall.
            and people in real life aren't six feet tall? I know several people that are six foot plus. Why would they change him if that was his original height ?

Comment

• LOL .. Clubbing during a severe zombie outbreak? Really hehe

The opening intro with the RPD fighting zombies is set Sept 26th (read files/photos) and Jill escapes her apartment building on 28th - 2 days later after the initial outbreak.
              But who know, it may have been earlier, 24th? I think this sounds about right .. when Birkin fought Hunk's team in RE2's sewers.
              It may not have been her apartment anyway - in the novel, she simply is passing through it to reach the next city block.
              ANYWAY, back on topic.
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                Any idea if theres plans to use the originally intended marvin? You know, the "Tall as hell" marvin?

Every photo and video i see with marvin from the bioflames content, marvin is at least like 6 foot tall.
                Yeah,tall Marvin is much better than actualy,i hope Team add his original 1.5 model.

Comment

• Hello D birkin.

Excuse me please.

I just read some comments ago and I saw your comments about the weapons modifications to make it work for 1.5.

Now that you are using the files to fix the bugs with grenades launcher for Elza, can you also fix the shotgun issues and the issues of another weapon for her??

Can you also so please don't cut and don't take off the many options of weapons that she haves on the actual released version ?

When you finish the grenades launcher and when you have time of course.

Do you have future plans to add more zombies like was on the final builds???
                  Last edited by PROTOBOY; 05-25-2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• I wanted a working grenade launcher. I have got a working rocket launcher. Good experience with ESP code allows for less bug and more enjoyment. I can append new code for inexisting animation like for rocket launcher and remove crash.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                    D.Birkin, how hard would it be to port animations and models from other games to 1.5? I was thinking it would be a cool bonus if the original RE1 characters were playable in a bonus mode.
                    Very easy with my exporters. But BIO1 animations are very bad.

Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                    Now that you are using the files to fix the bugs with grenades launcher for Elza, can you also fix the shotgun issues and the issues of another weapon for her??
                    Why would I not fix broken weapons? Exclusive weapons are only not usable by other characters. We have planned fixing incorrect dimensions of Marvin too and many more.

Maybe. Variety is good.
                    Last edited by D.Birkin; 05-25-2013, 10:14 AM.
                    “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• oh! edit my post. i not see birkin was back.

Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post

model of marvin will be tweak. current model was just temporary fix to avoid everyone look like red, blue, green, and purple leon.

Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                      Hello D birkin.

Excuse me please.

I just read some comments ago and I saw your comments about the weapons modifications to make it work for 1.5.

Can you also so please don't cut and don't take off the many options of weapons that she haves on the actual released version ?

When you finish the grenades launcher and when you have time of course.

haha. thought comment on youtube would be about fake mod photos someone comment in lates video. probably avoid bring that discussion here.

about weapon and fix... weapons in game will be fix. many already fixed. in game scenario only limited amount of weapon will be available for each character during regular play. just like in proper game. see birkin post before this for a weapon fix.
                      Last edited by B.Zork; 05-25-2013, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• I thought the 1.5 pump shotgun had a stock like RE1.
                        Also, I hope to see more unique models for the handguns
                        Hope you guys add the retail 2 sounds for the shotgun, it's missing the pump sound.
                        Last edited by Darkness; 05-25-2013, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• SPAS 12 is a semiautomatic shotgun, don´t need pump action to shoot.

Look at 1:00 min:

Last edited by The_Wes; 05-25-2013, 12:53 PM.
                          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                            Regarding Jill's attire; my friend and I could only conclude that she was out clubbing the night before, and that she didn't have any time to change her clothing before her apartment building seems to have spontaneous combusted. What really perplexes me though, is that, in her epilogue image, she wears a perfectly realistic outfit. Why wasn't this her main outfit in the game? The developers just really jumped on the shark on this one, IMO. I know it's kind of a small detail in the eye of some fans, but Jill's RE3 outfit is still a pretty big WTF moment, for me at least.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8779[/ATTACH]
                            That would be incorrect. If looking at the timeline of the outbreak, and look at how already severely damaged many areas of the city are, how would she of been clubbing the night before unless she was clubbing with zombies?

Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                            and people in real life aren't six feet tall? I know several people that are six foot plus. Why would they change him if that was his original height ?
                            ...and thats because capcom had intended marvin to be 6 foot tall. Look at this:
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	946705_469393656470554_348259187_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	402996
                            According to what i seen in an earlier thread, the only reason marvins model in the I.G.A.S build is marvin from RE2, is because the build they have did not contain marvins 1.5 model. I was hoping this was only temporary.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                              SPAS 12 is a semiautomatic shotgun, don´t need pump action to shoot.

Look at 1:00 min:

I'm not talking about the SPAS. The Remington.

Comment

• My apologies, I didn't noticed that issue. Either way, is good to see more weapons works. I noticed all large weapons has a lot of clipping with the character, I hope this can be fixed.
                                Last edited by The_Wes; 05-25-2013, 02:01 PM.
                                Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

Working...
                                X