Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
    The show of the zombie's spinal cord isn't intended. Is just a bug. In the second image you can see that "spinal cord" realy is the low part of the torso, which magicaly disappear from the legs.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8806[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8807[/ATTACH]
    If it is a bug, then I gotta say that sometimes mistakes or bugs can be a blessing in disguise. It just looks cool to me and more appropriate, like a chunk of flesh hanging out the back.
    sigpic

Comment

• More proofs. In this case, the spinal cord isn't exposed. Just a bug...

Click image for larger version

Name:	4.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	403021

Click image for larger version

Name:	5.png
Views:	1
Size:	766.4 KB
ID:	403022
      Last edited by The_Wes; 06-01-2013, 06:15 PM.
      Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
        Realisticly that zombie wouldn't even be able to make use of that arm, no muscle tissue (putting aside the fact that zombies are unrealistic...so no smarta$$es please!)
        I'm all for it, that being said it should only be done if it can be done without having to lower the number of zombies on screen...

edit: just noticed D.Birkin mentioned the muscles first...dammit, this is why you refresh the page first :/
        Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 06-01-2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Birkin here is an idea. Include the bones but redo the animation. Have it either hang with no function or drag if the zombie is severed at the waist. I don't see updating some animation to fit your realistic idea hurting the game at any degree. As for variants for zombies I am up for it however you may want to just modify current zombies with police hats and so forth. Maybe throw police hat on a female zombie for good measure. A factory more then likely would have zombies wearing hard hats. You may want to include some with that variant as well. Keep up the good work. If you do include an arranged mode I'd love to see crimson heads.
          Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 06-01-2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• My suggestion would be to work on getting the game faithful first and then see what else you can add later. You never want to get too carried away and lose touch with what it is you're trying to recreate.

Comment

• Were naked zombies originally in this game? I'd like to see them make a return if not. They always creep me out in the original game with their bizarre cries and footstep sounds.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                My suggestion would be to work on getting the game faithful first and then see what else you can add later. You never want to get too carried away and lose touch with what it is you're trying to recreate.
                ^ This.

People think the Team are like modding gods - they are good, but they can't do everything surely - the engine will only allow so much.
                Not to mention the whole thing is a bug anyway and was NEVER in the game anyways :/

Was playin the MZD build earlier in sewers and got interested in the map (B2 I think it said - which contains the L corridor, spider corridor etc)
                There were some rooms included in the map that aren't in the MZD build..
                Also, after watching some youtube footage from the Complete Disc - the part with the 'generator' and Leon magnum shooting a spider.
                Also, the newer sewer section with wooden ''bridges'' across the water.
                Were these parts removed in later builds, added in later - or just not present in the MZD build? Hmmm...
                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  Perhaps not. While I support more variety in the enemies, at the same time I have conflicting feelings about more being available. Sure it is very cool to have more variety but I think it detracts from the game somehow. I want, yet I don't..
                  why ? if the variety comes from the original build itself they why not utilize it ? I don't want to see the same five models scattered through the entire game like retail.

That being said...i hope the German Shepard model for the dogs are present, i always thought that was more realistic in a police station in regards to their K9 unit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    the final era and around that era is what IGAS is shooting for, so those things were present, and they are probably gonna put them in!
                    I've been following BH1.5 since it was first announced back in 1996 or 1997. If those things were "present", I would expect you to show me some screenshots.

Comment

• Exposed bones are one thing, but entirely functioning is just cartoon-ish. No matter the animation (or lack thereof), it just doesn't fit into the Bio series.

Exactly how is Leon or Elza meant to expose them, anyway? Continuously spraying them with the flame-thrower would take forever (pointless) and any other weaponary would just shatter the bone.
                      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by OfficerRedfield View Post
                        why ? if the variety comes from the original build itself they why not utilize it ?
                        Because it doesn't come from the build. They want to use custom/RE3 assets.

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                        xactly how is Leon or Elza meant to expose them, anyway?
                        They don't. It doesn't represent damage from the player, it's just cosmetic.
                        Last edited by Rick Hunter; 06-01-2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                          Exposed bones are one thing, but entirely functioning is just cartoon-ish. No matter the animation (or lack thereof), it just doesn't fit into the Bio series.

Exactly how is Leon or Elza meant to expose them, anyway? Continuously spraying them with the flame-thrower would take forever (pointless) and any other weaponary would just shatter the bone.
                          Well, as D.Birkin pointed out earlier, they're not actually caused by damage, just a variation of what arm the zombie uses. I imagine some zombies had a nice feast on his arm before he died and got the taste for blood him self.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                            Because it doesn't come from the build. They want to use custom/RE3 assets.

They don't. It doesn't represent damage from the player, it's just cosmetic.
                            Didn't know you were talkin about the RE3 zombies, but they are gonna make em look more like 1.5, and its capcom. I don't see the problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                              Didn't know you were talkin about the RE3 zombies, but they are gonna make em look more like 1.5, and its capcom. I don't see the problem
                              Every RE asset ever created is by Capcom, still doesn't mean it should be a part of 1.5. I wouldn't mind if they did it but it should only be done if its absolutely necessary, making modifications to 1.5 zombies would be a far more appropriate way of going about it as opposed to using something which is from a completely different universe (i.e. canon universe).
                              Last edited by Guest; 06-01-2013, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                                Explosive grenade hit means zombie explodes.
                                This was assuming that the blast radius of the grenades has two effects: knock-back and dismemberment. I assumed the zombies that were further away from the center would only receive knock back while those closest become chunks.

I'm not familiar with the grenades functions as I've not used any patches for the MZD build.
                                Last edited by Graco; 06-01-2013, 10:26 PM. Reason: Wrong quote!
                                sigpic
                                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                                X