Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
    that is not his final form. in scene you talk of he kills the man spider, not an ordinary chimera.
    Oh, so who could that have been? Well now my curiosity has struck again haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
      They were already posted (and by posted I mean leaked) on 123. Are you wanting them just out of curiosity or are you specifically wanting the HQ versions?
      I want to rip them in high quality.

MarkGrass, I meant most of the ones I extracted were BOSS placeholder icons. I knows there's more to it than that though ;)

On another note, I found John's damaged animation from the Complete Disc videos on here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	john1.png
Views:	1
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	403038
      Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-02-2013, 08:26 PM.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• it was birkin's second to last form and the manspider, birkin finally kills it lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
          I want to rip them in high quality.

MarkGrass, I meant most of the ones I extracted were BOSS placeholder icons. I knows there's more to it than that though ;)

On another note, I found John's damaged animation from the Complete Disc videos on here.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8825[/ATTACH]
          It's interesting to see how much stuff had been done ahead of time even though the build is so young. It seems like there's far too many unique animations for what's actually there, like there isn't enough game content to actually contain or make use of the animations. I wonder in what environment they were tested and whether there's any history of them being inplemented in this build, because it really doesn't make sense to me why they'd be there in the first place if the devs had never made use of them in one form or another.
          Last edited by Guest; 06-02-2013, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Development's rarely a linear thing.

3D guy does his 3D thing, dialog writers do dialog, event programmers do cutscenes, the animators do their thing, the background guys do the backgrounds, etc.. They're not always on the same page of fullfilling whatever part of the development is theirs to fill. ;D
            Last edited by Carnivol; 06-02-2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              Development's rarely a linear thing.

3D guy does his 3D thing, dialog writers do dialog, event programmers do cutscenes, the animators do their thing, the background guys do the backgrounds, etc.. They're not always on the same page of fullfilling whatever part of the development is theirs to fill. ;D
              too true, think its safe to say though these animations were not made without being planned to be used

Comment

• I also found that Leon and Elza have Caution/Danger animations as well as "backing away from a monster" animations on the disc. It's quite interesting actually. Shrry alone has 26 individual animations while Leon/Elza have 16 animations.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Indeed. However I could understand if these kinds of assets were in a data bin stored on an HDD somewhere, I would never expect them to be on an actual disc unless they were there and working in some kind of test environment prior to being disabled, removed, discarded or whatever. The zombies getting thrown against the wall, partner damage animations, all indicate what Capcom had planned at the time but had yet to be fully developed, and that surprises me for this stage of development.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                    and that surprises me for this stage of development.
                    Are you implying that Capcom likes to rush things?

Comment

I also found that Leon and Elza have Caution/Danger animations as well as "backing away from a monster" animations on the disc. It's quite interesting actually. Shrry alone has 26 individual animations while Leon/Elza have 16 animations.
                      The "backing away from a monster"-animation is an animation I'd like to see since they aren't implemented on the MZD build.
                      Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• I might be wrong but didn't someone show a video not too long ago with Elza backing away from a surprise zombie after picking and item off the ground? Also, Elza dies automatically in it iirc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lead belly View Post
                          I might be wrong but didn't someone show a video not too long ago with Elza backing away from a surprise zombie after picking and item off the ground? Also, Elza dies automatically in it iirc.
                          you might have been high

Comment

• Here ya go,

though my GIF making skills suck ass.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1ske6.gif
Views:	1
Size:	246.1 KB
ID:	403039
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

I also found that Leon and Elza have Caution/Danger animations as well as "backing away from a monster" animations on the disc. It's quite interesting actually. Shrry alone has 26 individual animations while Leon/Elza have 16 animations.
                              we already know they have danger and caution idles, are you saying they have retail like animations stored away?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lead belly View Post
                                Are you implying that Capcom likes to rush things?
                                Not really. I'm implying that Capcom had a good idea of what they were doing and what they wanted even before the build was stable enough to make proper use of everything. Who slams the zombies against the wall? Birkin? Someone else? There's nothing in this build that even suggests that let alone makes full use of it yet the animations are there on disc, ready to be used. The closest build we know of that even comes close to making use of any of this stuff is the BioFlames build.

Comment

Working...
                                X