Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe that PSX1.14 is just the 1.13 version with a custom menu. I'm wasting my time with the "pretended 1.5" data and there isn't nothing I could do with that. ePSXe don´t load the .exe file, but don't take my words in consideration, I haven't any knowledges about this kind of stuff.
    Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Read the readme, great job on the conspiracy. Now, telling who's behind that isn't even hard at all, right #####, ###, and ############? I mean, it's not many people around here who're always implying "oh, so you must be part of them". Seems like talking without burying stuff under metric tons of sugar can get some pretty butthurt reactions in this community, but I honestly couldn't care less about some talentless cunts™ whose best hobby is trying to act like regular drama queens. These people are rather pathetic and honestly the most stupid I've ever seen in a community for a loooong time. No wonder some are still in stoneage.
      Last edited by Gemini; 06-10-2013, 08:16 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Everyday it's a party in 1.5 world. Very sad...
        Last edited by The_Wes; 06-10-2013, 08:21 PM.
        Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• The way that idiot tin-foil-hat conspiracy theorist talks, it's gotta be an immature mentally unstable paranoid kiddie on a power trip, he probably read all the anti-IGAS posts on the other forum, thought (through his warped unstable adolescent mind) they must "be on to something", because they are TEH REBELS!!! to the IGAS ebil gwoup, contacted a few equally mentally unstable individuals who have the leaked stuff but are too mentally damaged to know where they are, let alone leak the stuff themselves, posted it, and thinks he is the 1.5 gawd.
          Last edited by Eteponge; 06-10-2013, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Even if all that is true, and it probably is ... it doesn't really change anything *shrug*. There's still the undercurrent of entitlement. Those involved with IGAS and that have access to 1.5 can do what they want, no one is really entitled to anything.
            Last edited by doriantoki; 06-10-2013, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• If there were true, I'd be far more skilled than I actually am. I guess I'll take that as some kind of twisted compliment.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Well it's their build. I couldn't figure out how to load up the re15 folder, so I just dragged it over psxfin.exe, and it loaded the build up. Sad day..
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• All my support to everyone involved in that big project. Relax, breath...and let the haters out of this.

I don't know/care who are"da TEAM" members...i just know there're a group of people that have brought us a little piece of history, an that they suceed on what many others have failed: altruism. They deserve all my respects for that, and they have the rights to remain annonymous as long as they want to.

As i've said, all my support to you guys, you're making a wonderful job.
                  Last edited by Hepatus; 06-11-2013, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• It is funny people say team is from known communities. I let facts talk not readme.

Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                    D.Birkin, were you able to find out and fix that slowdown-glitch when your character stood in front of the warehouse door where William Birkin came out of it? When the camera angle switched to that area, the game slowed down heavily.
                    I do not know of Birking slowdown bugs. Bad ISO?

Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                    Correct approach.

Originally posted by geluda View Post
                    Hey D.Birkin, any chance we could see some new examples of background art?
                    Maybe in other making of or other video. Making zombie work without bugs is the current priority. New video will maybe show praying Elza is not praying.
                    Last edited by D.Birkin; 06-11-2013, 02:15 AM.
                    “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                      Maybe in other making of or other video. Making zombie work without bugs is the current priority. New video will maybe show praying Elza is not praying.
                      I shall look forward to this new video as if it were an unmarked holiday (I especially love background art). Thanks again for all the hard work D.Birkin!
                      Last edited by Enigmatism415; 06-11-2013, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• This is why mental illness should be taken more seriously.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                          D.Birkin, were you able to find out and fix that slowdown-glitch when your character stood in front of the warehouse door where William Birkin came out of it? When the camera angle switched to that area, the game slowed down heavily.
                          (This reply feels late and I only noticed this post cause D.Brikin quoted it XD but...)
                          Are you using an emulator? Possible ePSXe and using Pete's plugins for video?
                          I remember when the build was first released by the team, I was streaming on twitch.tv and got some mega lag around the same place as well as a cut-scene involving sherry outside the warehouse. I have not tested this (with this build) but if you are using this emulator and plugin(s), try going to the video plugins configuration and set the "Gfx card vram" setting to something other than "0 (autodetect)".

Comment

• I like it how he talks about masks. Certainly not a member from team 96 right? bwahaha.

Why can't we just ban them from here and RE123 anyway? Let them make their own forums far from here, RE123 and Bioflames.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              I like it how he talks about masks. Certainly not a member from team 96 right? bwahaha.

Why can't we just ban them from here and RE123 anyway? Let them make their own forums far from here, RE123 and Bioflames.
                              Let's get some considerable truth before running ahead and pointing fingers.
                              Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• I find quite offensive to call Sard language a weird Italian, as it have its roots in Latin and it's an ancient language.
                                But what did you expect from those illiterate buffoons? They are targeting (strangely) the people who doesn't stand their poor attempts to make something, they criticized MarkGrass for not helping them, also recently he had some "trouble" with Mrox2, but that's totally unrelated. I'm sure a lot of people are still laughing for the ridiculous sidetracking attempt by spamming your own forum.

They also probably live in the shittiest place in the world, so enjoy your crap fillusu 'e bagassa.

Almost forgot, this is the IGAS B1 recreation http://www.mediafire.com/download/2k...u6/320x240.rar

Oh wait, is not even the B1, judge by yourself from the pictures, instead of listening to wannabe modelers.
                                Last edited by SonicBlue; 06-11-2013, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X