Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm fairly certain he is. He's just busy with his personal life right now. I'm not sure if Kim is though.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I am sure word got to him. Him not being here should probably tell you all you need to know.

Comment

• It's a shame that it took so long to surface that his passion died.
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Alzaire may not visit the forums anymore, but he has friends who keep him up to date on the important things.

As for Kim, only the old-timers know.
          Last edited by Enigmatism415; 06-14-2013, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• Oh, I suspect he's probably still about and up to speed on everything as best he's able. He's just got other things to do. I can relate. I once wrote a book (in another personnal) that I did all but the final chapter in one year and the final chapter over a decade later. All kinds of real-life events intervened, and I had almost forgotten about it until a publisher learned of it and asked me about it. It's a good thing I kept my notes and outline for that final chapter; otherwise, it would still be unfinished.

Wherever you are, Alzaire, we miss you. Hope you can come back to us for a visit someday.
            Last edited by RMandel; 06-14-2013, 03:55 AM.
            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• ^Regarding the doors; the use of gray box doors and black "space" usually tends to be a difference done in design for stuff when you want to use a 3D model door there instead of just putting the door there as part of the render.

The more you know.

Originally posted by RMandel View Post
              Wherever you are, Alzaire, we miss you. Hope you can come back to us for a visit someday.
              I hate saying this, but Emma's probably got him locked up in some unholy S&M dungeon or something ... or you know, life and stuff (I guess that might be one and the same)

PS: No need to thank me for the mental images. They're on the house.

Comment

• Thanks, now I can't get the image of Alziare's secret underground torture chamber out of my head! Lol.

Comment

• Is it torture if you enjoy it?

Comment

• Render Finished.
                    Last edited by Panmodecilla; 06-14-2013, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
                      Is it torture if you enjoy it?
                      giggity

Comment

• Originally posted by Panmodecilla View Post

Render Finished.
                        To where does that door lead?

Comment

• Where do you guys find textures? Do you grab them online or do you draw your own? 3D modelling I think I could be good at doing, but texturing is a completely different story. I've been sat here with Blender for a while but never got beyond making boxes because of how intimidating texturing could be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                            I hate saying this, but Emma's probably got him locked up in some unholy S&M dungeon or something ... or you know, life and stuff (I guess that might be one and the same)

PS: No need to thank me for the mental images. They're on the house.
                            LOL ROTF

(gasp ... gasp ... snicker) A-hem ... (chuckle) ... oh-keh ... anyhow, (giggle) I found that image of that L4D take on RE15's lobby. Don't remember where I got it or who did it, but here it is.

Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                              To where does that door lead?
                              It is a remake of RE2.

The original scene belongs to the Equipment I.G.A.S, I have tried to give him a touch mas to the style Resident evil remake, these scenes that I raise can manage to be in a future belonging to a future I play but at the moment only they are samples of renders of a game that we will begin to develop soon, nothing that to see with the saga of Resident evil, alone this is a sample of what can manage to be.

Regards!

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                                Where do you guys find textures? Do you grab them online or do you draw your own? 3D modelling I think I could be good at doing, but texturing is a completely different story. I've been sat here with Blender for a while but never got beyond making boxes because of how intimidating texturing could be.
                                The textures are done by means of Photoshop, everything is to play with the different textures, shaders, you will speculate, Reliefs, caps and maps of diffusion inside the program of shaped, Photoshop extracts the texture base then effects add him inside the program of shaped in order that it should look like another totally different texture, then 30 % of the final work it removes the lighting that is one of the parts mas important and finally, an ideal configuration of render, not everything is to shape a scene, adds a light anyone and to render it, takes many mas I work.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X