Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice new pics Team.

As for alternate outfits - I'm sure the Team already have those in place on in concept.
    Either Elza's jacket concept with her bike (similar to Claire's with the flames) or even a Claire retexture (RE2 model or just a hair colour swap) would be fantastic though as they are essencially the same character and that way the game wouldn't stand on it's own so much in regards to the rest of the series. Quick mock up (terrible but you get the idea)

Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 08-31-2013, 07:07 AM.
    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by curse420 View Post
      Hah, I did something funny with Martin's new patch.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9058[/ATTACH]
      LOL thats funny, just wondering how did make that.

Comment

• I don't really want a Claire skin this is Elza's game and her time to shine, Im sure there will be unofficial skin swaps but I just want the teams game to have elza and leon.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
          I don't really want a Claire skin this is Elza's game and her time to shine, Im sure there will be unofficial skin swaps but I just want the teams game to have elza and leon.
          Oh yes I also want the same as you, I just thought funny the modification that he makes to work in the emulator XD.

Comment

• ^ Of course I wanna play the REAL 1.5 with Elza - I'm talking about either modding it afterwards via a patch (which has been done) or as an unlockable outfit in homage of RE2 (The final version of 1.5 essentially as Elza and Claire are practically the same person)
            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Like some already understood, patching won't be an option until the scene evolves for real (as in: no simple file swaps). With encryption and compression you can forget about this option for at least a good decade.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by curse420 View Post
                Hah, I did something funny with Martin's new patch.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9058[/ATTACH]
                I need that wallpaper in my life

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                  Nice new pics Team.

As for alternate outfits - I'm sure the Team already have those in place on in concept.
                  Either Elza's jacket concept with her bike (similar to Claire's with the flames) or even a Claire retexture (RE2 model or just a hair colour swap) would be fantastic though as they are essencially the same character and that way the game wouldn't stand on it's own so much in regards to the rest of the series. Quick mock up (terrible but you get the idea)

To the hair recolor thing: It only would fit if they would port Claire's walking and running animations from retail since they're different.
                  Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• When I watch this video, it makes me remember 1.5.
                    What do you think about aya as unlockable outfit in resident evil 1.5?

Comment

• Same as Claire being in 1.5, it sucks.

Comment

• I tested the new MartinBiohazard's patch and when i played with retail Leon.... i feels like the Biohazard 2 Beta 1, equipping the SPAS 12... and i just think that L1 + R2 Function (Freezing the camera angle) it was used for promotional screenshots...
                        Last edited by STARSRedfield; 08-31-2013, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post

When I watch this video, it makes me remember 1.5.
                          What do you think about aya as unlockable outfit in resident evil 1.5?
                          I love aya brea she is my all time fave female video game character , but putting her or claire in the finished product would be silly and unprofessional , IGAS is trying to make a 100% 1.5 resident evil game putting in aya brea from a squaresoft/square-enix game would never of happened so I don't see them doing that. I know for a fact capcom wouldn't do it lol.

Comment

• Let's put mickey mouse in RE 1.5, herp derp! Seriously though, I've never understood this idiotic trend of putting characters from other games and unrelated games into a game mod. Whenever any game is moddable, you'll see every video game character in existence becoming a reskin for the main characters. How's that cool? It's stupid. Let's have Sonic and Kirby fighting zombies, woo hoo!

Comment

• He probably wants her in it since Square has this thing about throwing Final Fantasy related stuff in Parasite Eve. PE2 gave you a Gunblade wielding Aya and 3rd B-Day gave you an Aya dressed like Lightning from FFXIII as well as......an outfit that would make Hugh Hefner hire her on the spot. Let have IGAS make a Resident Eve and a Parasite Evil game. (totally joking)

If Leon got a outfit maybe a STARS one and who knows give Elza a police outfit like the one you get in the boutique in RE3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                                Let's put mickey mouse in RE 1.5, herp derp! Seriously though, I've never understood this idiotic trend of putting characters from other games and unrelated games into a game mod. Whenever any game is moddable, you'll see every video game character in existence becoming a reskin for the main characters. How's that cool? It's stupid. Let's have Sonic and Kirby fighting zombies, woo hoo!
                                There was this Mario 64 mod of Link being Mario. Words cannot express the failure in that haha... Link looked really blocky and f'd up iirc.
                                Last edited by Guest; 08-31-2013, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X