Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are a lot of movement from IGAS last days. The cover, the dual shock implementation, images of new rooms... Even a more active participation in the forum. Too much things to feed our hype. I can smell the air of the trial edition... I hope i'm not in the wrong way!
    Last edited by The_Wes; 08-29-2013, 04:25 PM.
    Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• B.Zork mentioned he liked Scream's idea of anniversaries, so maybe we'll know something more next month.
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Oh wow , that was spot on! Especially his other impressions! I think it's good to see more activity, brings much more hype into the forum, distracting people from the other things. It brings out a lot more speculation and discussion, which is great.

Comment

• Speaking of anniversaries anyone aware that January 21 is the release date of RE2. B.Zork for all we know could be hinting a release date for the full version by that time. If a trial version happens to come next month (or in the next couple weeks or so) it gives a very plausible release date. Since we seem to be noticing the amount of updates and feedback as of late I can only assume it's in January next year.

Comment

• How long in development did it change from Linda to Ada? Cause it seems that Linda had a bit of an impact for capcom if they reused the name,"Linda"s occupation and Marvin's ethnicity/physical development in Outbreak. I figured Linda got pretty far or Capcom just liked it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
              Speaking of anniversaries anyone aware that January 21 is the release date of RE2.
              Yeah, and that's why some people thought it would be released early this year. It was silly back then, it's still silly now.

The game will be done when it's done. You can't just plan release dates when you don't have a linear development.

Comment

• Ooh, January 21st is a day before my release date (if you know what I mean ;P).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                  Speaking of anniversaries anyone aware that January 21 is the release date of RE2. B.Zork for all we know could be hinting a release date for the full version by that time. If a trial version happens to come next month (or in the next couple weeks or so) it gives a very plausible release date. Since we seem to be noticing the amount of updates and feedback as of late I can only assume it's in January next year.
                  Oh come on! I would be very surprised if it was finished by January, Rome wasn't built in a day. A trial version perhaps but the full game in that time? Nah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohmycod View Post
                    Oh come on! I would be very surprised if it was finished by January, Rome wasn't built in a day. A trial version perhaps but the full game in that time? Nah.
                    I would imagine the preview edition will be released before January if Birkin hinted at it recently, and also stated that they want to release something in 2013 even if the project isn't completed until 2014.
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                      I would imagine the preview edition will be released before January if Birkin hinted at it recently, and also stated that they want to release something in 2013 even if the project isn't completed until 2014.
                      I think I remember Birkin saying he would like the trial out before Christmas but that doesn't mean it will be out by then for sure.
                      when it happens it happens. I'm looking forward to it though , will be very nice to play and see what changes have been made and see all the improvements they have made.
                      Last edited by chrisliam2; 08-30-2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                        The recreation looks spot on, although maybe they could adjust the color of the double doors to match the baby blue tinge of the one in the media hallway.
                        Compare with the work of c2keo:

Click image for larger version

Name:	c2keo_2FCorridor.png
Views:	1
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	403221

Comment

• the download link does not work anymore '

does anyone know where you can download now?

thanks in advance

ps:I have to make a gift to a fan of resident evil

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                            Compare with the work of c2keo:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9047[/ATTACH]
                            It's unsurprisingly... blue.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrea deluxe View Post
                              the download link does not work anymore '

does anyone know where you can download now?

thanks in advance

ps:I have to make a gift to a fan of resident evil
                              are you italian ? anonfiles is blocked in italy, you need to change your dns

Comment

• Originally posted by warren View Post
                                are you italian ? anonfiles is blocked in italy, you need to change your dns
                                thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                                X