Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

A missing piece is to be removed. Item USE is also no more missing.
    Glad to hear you found a solution! If you don't mind me asking, how did you settle on the method of restoring the USE function?

Comment

• Impressive work, D.Birkin. I assume you are also going to be implementing additional key items then, such as the missing diorama piece for this puzzle?
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

)
        how shame it is i not seem to find my key to the city
        Click image for larger version

Name:	115 panel faptidoo.png
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	402882

Comment

• anyone seen key or shadow?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	112+masks again.png
Views:	3
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	402883
          i was look on desk and underneath... where is it?

Comment

• Nice redesign MrBZork.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
              Glad to hear you found a solution! If you don't mind me asking, how did you settle on the method of restoring the USE function?
              Retail uses mixed bit fields and a numeric value that event code catches to execute mode code. Retail code inspired me to use similar solutions.

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
              Impressive work, D.Birkin. I assume you are also going to be implementing additional key items then, such as the missing diorama piece for this puzzle?
              Only one missing part in diorama is the key to Irons' heart.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
              Nice redesign MrBZork.
              We listened to suggestions about 112 turning to secretary's office and waiting room.
              Last edited by D.Birkin; 04-25-2013, 10:55 AM.
              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Glad you listened. It just seemed like a better setup, especially since the 2F waiting room before the Chief's office in the retail RPD was also structured in the same way. Anyway, since the issue with key items being unuseable has been fixed, I assume the demo is well on it's way then?
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

We listened to suggestions about 112 turning to secretary's office and waiting room.
                  Thank you for being so receptive! Will this be a save room? We know that crows break through the windows and attack Leon here... Perhaps that's how the woman on the bench died?

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                    Anyway, since the issue with key items being unuseable has been fixed, I assume the demo is well on it's way then?
                    Item USE is not the only missing piece.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                    Thank you for being so receptive! Will this be a save room? We know that crows break through the windows and attack Leon here... Perhaps that's how the woman on the bench died?
                    Stories about crows change a lot. Sometimes they are on 3F and other times they are on 2F. It is a save room. We have a computer for that reason.
                    “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

Stories about crows change a lot. Sometimes they are on 3F and other times they are on 2F. It is a save room. We have a computer for that reason.
                      Hmm... so maybe "sometimes" means depending on the main character? Maybe this save room better serves Elza before her boss fight and is useless for Leon so he gets attacked by crows?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                        Hmm... so maybe "sometimes" means depending on the main character? Maybe this save room better serves Elza before her boss fight and is useless for Leon so he gets attacked by crows?
                        “Sometimes” mean I heard they were on 2F some time ago. Now it is 3F. I say I am not revealing this detail like many other. There may be baboons breaking the windows or no windows broken at all.
                        Last edited by D.Birkin; 04-25-2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Calm down, bro. You're kinda ruining it for everyone.

Suggestions are great, but trying to compile a walkthrough before it's released is ridiculous. You wouldn't go to Mikami-san, begging him to reveal unreleased details about his last game. This scenario is no different, in comparison.

Have some respect for the community, and try to enjoy the ride.
                          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                            Calm down, bro. You're kinda ruining it for everyone.

Suggestions are great, but trying to compile a walkthrough before it's released is ridiculous. You wouldn't go to Mikami-san, begging him to reveal unreleased details about his last game. This scenario is no different, in comparison.

Have some respect for the community, and try to enjoy the ride.
                            Sorry, I'll move it to the spoilers thread.

For the record, I have no exclusive confirmed walk-through information; the content of my relocated post was purely deduced from information that has been available to the community for nearly a decade.
                            Last edited by Enigmatism415; 04-25-2013, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                              Sorry, I'll move it to the spoilers thread.

For the record, I have no exclusive confirmed walk-through information; the content of my relocated post was purely deduced from information that has been available to the community for nearly a decade.
                              No need to apologize.

You just need to realize that everyone isn't overly-enthusiastic about scanning through every single little bit of information. It maybe hard to accept, but it is what it is - people are still expecting to be surprised.

I don't want to know every single little detail about it, and reading specific questions pertaining to every mundane detail is frustrating. Though I can't speak for him, even D.Birkin seems to have been slightly irritated in his last response.
                              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                                You just need to realize that everyone isn't overly-enthusiastic about scanning through every single little bit of information. It maybe hard to accept, but it is what it is - people are still expecting to be surprised.
                                I'm stuck in the pre-IGAS Bioflames mindset of ruthless excavation, dissection, and analysis of anything and everything BH1.5 related. I suppose my kind has largely obsolesced.

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                                I don't want to know every single little detail about it, and reading specific questions pertaining to every mundane detail is frustrating. Though I can't speak for him, even D.Birkin seems to have been slightly irritated in his last response.
                                Personally, I find the inquiries that have been posed and answered ad infinitum to be the most frustrating and annoying (remember the PC-port questions?). I understand why D.Birkin wouldn't want to reveal certain elements of the project, and he need only refuse to answer them. I figured I would try to consume as much information as he was willing to feed me until the trough depleted.

Comment

Working...
                                X