Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [STARS]TyranT
    replied
    So still no way to see this if you in the UK. Man i'm fucking pissed off.
    Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 09-15-2012, 02:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tyrant Rose
    replied
    Shippers make this fandom keep ticking and you know it.

Leave a comment:

• Archelon
    replied
    ...and I won't put my hands up and surrender?

Leave a comment:

• Tyrant Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Archelon View Post
    Spoiler:
    I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP.

Leave a comment:

• Archelon
    replied
    No problem.

If I have one major criticism about the movie, it's that it relies way too often on cheap "3D" effects and shots. What I mean is, since the movie was going to be released in 3D in theatres, the film is inundated with those tired old shots of crap flying at the screen. If people thought the slow motion scenes in Resident Evil: Afterlife were annoying, I don't think they'll appreciate them much more in Damnation, as there are a lot.

There were so many, in fact, that I was able to fairly accurately predict whenever a "in your face" shot was coming.
    Last edited by Archelon; 09-15-2012, 11:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Chris
    replied
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Archelon
    replied
    I'll have to watch it again for the specific month, but if I recall correctly, it's set in either February or March of 2011.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Chris
    replied
    Are there any dates? I mean does we know when is Damnation set? Which year?

Leave a comment:

• Archelon
    replied
    Originally posted by Reston View Post
    Spoiler:
    Huh?

Spoiler:

Regarding the Licker Betas...

Spoiler:

Also, a random note regarding Leon and Ada's first encounter in the movie...

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Archelon; 09-15-2012, 10:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brandoloneous
    replied
    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    The obvious explanation would be that they were also injected with the subordinate Plagas.
    You would think, except they're exactly the same as a normal Licker Beta. Woulda figured they'd make a new Plaga Licker if they're gonna bother with that angle.

Leave a comment:

• Reston
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
    Are Simmons or Carla in Damnation?
    Spoiler:

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Chris
    replied
    Are Simmons or Carla in Damnation?

Leave a comment:

• Archelon
    replied
    Regarding how Las Plagas was obtained...

Spoiler:

Leave a comment:

• Reston
    replied
    Just finished watching it. This movie was way better then both Damnation and the actual live movies (not saying much for the live movies). It felt more like a Resident Evil title and does a good job of blending both horror and action. Some pretty good twists and surprises. My only issue was that Leon sort of had his RE4 personality with his one liners although this time quite a few of them were in bad taste when RE4 they were meant for those who were enemies.

During the scrolling of the end credits there are some scenes of RE6 however a lot of them are what you already seen in the trailers but quite a few of them are extended which can be considered a spoiler.

I'll wrap spoiler tags around the stuff I'll say so anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled doesn't have to read it however I will not ruin it for anyone just telling you what to expect and not to expect.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Reston; 09-15-2012, 08:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Code_R
    replied
    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    Dammit, Europe getting shafted here. Absolutely no formal announcement about this anywhere, and not even a concrete release date for any region.
    In about 8 days?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X