No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Damnation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched it .. was OK at best - but looked nicer than Degeneration - No Claire Redfield but hey .. hehe

Seriously though having completed RE6 (and this movie is a prequel taking place just after RE5) I theorise that ..

Spoiler:

That's how I feel anyway.. Ada might be manipulative and deceptive, but she's a good gal at heart ..
    Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 10-22-2012, 02:54 PM.
    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Carla was using the C-virus, not Las Plagas, and it wasn't Ada who brought the Plagas to the Eastern Slav Republic, if that's what you're implying.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
        Carla was using the C-virus, not Las Plagas, and it wasn't Ada who brought the Plagas to the Eastern Slav Republic, if that's what you're implying.
        I know that..
        ''Ada'' or Carla mearly had the mission of obtaining a Plaga sample and returning it to The organisation - i never said she took it there.

I know the C-Virus was used - Spoiler:

Her lines with Leon make this theory debateable - but again, this could be a red herring by Capcom to throw us of the scent.
        Why else would she reveal Leon as an American Agent to Svetlana?
        Why would she want a plaga if she already had one? - this is a dead give away surely?
        And finally, note how she wears a short dress.. Carla wears similar stuff in RE6.
        Ada always wore leggings or trousers .. her dress in 4 was long and open for ease .. not constricting.
        Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 10-22-2012, 03:56 PM.
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Nope C-Virus is just the viruses you described, no plagas or parasites anywhere.
          Carla and Leon hadn't met until RE6 and the fact the she helped him in the elevator shows that it is Ada
          She said that to distract Svetlana and shut the power off so they could both escape.
          This is type 2 plaga, this one's different to the one she already has.
          Ada wore a short dress in RE2.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
            I know that..
            ''Ada'' or Carla mearly had the mission of obtaining a Plaga sample and returning it to The organisation - i never said she took it there.

I know the C-Virus was used - Spoiler:

Her lines with Leon make this theory debateable - but again, this could be a red herring by Capcom to throw us of the scent.
            Why else would she reveal Leon as an American Agent to Svetlana?
            Why would she want a plaga if she already had one? - this is a dead give away surely?
            And finally, note how she wears a short dress.. Carla wears similar stuff in RE6.
            Ada always wore leggings or trousers .. her dress in 4 was long and open for ease .. not constricting.
            The things coming out of the J'avos like wings and weird legs are mutations, not parasites.

Ada used Leon to keep Svetlana busy while she did her own thing, if I recall it right. The dress thing makes no sense and what she did to the Plaga is unknown. Also, different writters for both the game and movie and both were produced roughly at the same time.

Comment

• The Engineers from Prometheus?... Nah.

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

• Malnourished tyrants

Comment

• I want a Tyrant suit now.

Comment

• Having looked at the Japanese script, as I suspected, the English dialogue is complete garbage conjured up by shitty translators.

LEON ENG: Guess scarecrow's aren't exactly known for their rousing conversation.

LEON JPN: Seems he's too weak to talk.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• ^ This doesn't look like an incorrect translation or a broken English, it's more of a totally different way of line delivery of what Leon's saying. Isn't it common for Japanese movies and games to be translated into English in such way that it's more appropriate for the audience? At least from the point of view of those who's localizing the product.
                      Last edited by MiLØ; 10-31-2012, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiLØ View Post
                        ^ This doesn't look like an incorrect translation or a broken English, it's more of a totally different way of line delivery of what Leon's saying. Isn't it common for Japanese movies and games to be translated into English in such way that it's more appropriate for the audience? At least from the point of view of those who's localizing the product.
                        Yes it is common, not with this series though. They just think of painfully worse dialogue. What Leon says is not appropriate for anyone, let alone an English audience (the ones who have pointed it out as being utterly atrocious).
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                        X